Ken & Anne:Talk of the Town

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to yimsiam.com/arissa

haha this shoot is funny. it represents their lakorn with the whole tying up thing. too bad its not a lovey dovey type of shoot but im so happy they finally had a shoot together

added

credit to leila/nineyibby

fun

Expired Sarnie
That was funny. I liked the photo where Ken tied Ann that was too hilarious; they just love to imitate that scene.

I love Ann in the tub that was hot.

With the good news, no doubt they are going to reunite again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
dont they both look crazy. well, i say anne does more. hrm, another kiss/slap drama will do!..hopefully the producer is preparing them another great script

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope they are getting paired up again, maybe a period lakorn together. LOL

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
wow! they looks soo beautiful in all of the pixs.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Oh my! What HOT pics! Ann's pic in the tub was so risque, but the shot was very flashy...totally not trashy. Just don't like the hair.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HOW SEXAAAAY! ahahah Ann looks scary :] but amazing. Ken is just OHHH SOOOO HOTTTT 24/7! whooooooO!
SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB !!!!!!!!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
KEN HAS SUCH A NICE BUTT!!!! that one picture where he's tying up Ann on the bed... look at his butt in that tight black pants... SO HOTT!

fun

Expired Sarnie
He comes with all the packages. LOL, the booty, the body, the smile, the charm, the sexiness,
I can go on. He has it all!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

mann... i soo need to get to ken's booty...
he can tie me up any day! better yet.. handcup me baby! :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

i'm loving the glasses he's rocking. he got that kanye glasses style going.. love it!

i just realized that he's tied up.. haha.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ken looks HOT like always, but I don't really like most of Anne's photosoot here. They're pretty nice though. The pictures are a bit awkward and sexual. Warning: These contents are not appropriate for the ages below 14.