Ken & Anne:Talk of the Town

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wait til willy return back on screen. he has 3 lakorn lined up so newbies watch your back!
omg! 3 new lakorns! hell yeahh! i'm ready! bring it willy! we need the old pra'ek to come back & show these newbies!

man.. the last lakorn i've seen of willy was the one he did with angie hasting.. such a long time ago!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg! 3 new lakorns! hell yeahh! i'm ready! bring it willy! we need the old pra'ek to come back & show these newbies!

man.. the last lakorn i've seen of willy was the one he did with angie hasting.. such a long time ago!
yep 3!..he said so himself. i actually posted the news up somewhere. not to mention, 1 out of the 3 is a kiss/slap ^_^ wonder whos it gonna be with. cant wait though

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yep 3!..he said so himself. i actually posted the news up somewhere. not to mention, 1 out of the 3 is a kiss/slap ^_^ wonder whos it gonna be with. cant wait though
slap/kiss.. omg! i love seeing willy's agressiveness! hehe. it's hottt... :lol:

i want him to work with Ann again! the rating will so be high too!

willy&anne slap/kiss lakorn! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
slap/kiss.. omg! i love seeing willy's agressiveness! hehe. it's hottt... :lol:

i want him to work with Ann again! the rating will so be high too!

willy&anne slap/kiss lakorn! :lol:
tell me about it!..those two need to reunite. its been so long since their last lakorn together. <_< i dont think ive seen willy in an aggressive role before. anne might want to get away from kiss/slap drama for awhile lol. she had 3 straight already

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tell me about it!..those two need to reunite. its been so long since their last lakorn together. <_< i dont think ive seen willy in an aggressive role before. anne might want to get away from kiss/slap drama for awhile lol. she had 3 straight already
lmao anne might need a break from the slap/kiss. lol

willy has done a slap/kiss lakorn before. it was old though. it was a lakorn with Tao S i think. i remember watching it with my mama & he was on fire...! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma

willy has done a slap/kiss lakorn before. it was old though. it was a lakorn with Tao S i think. i remember watching it with my mama & he was on fire...! :lol:
fans might get bored of her being in too much kiss/slap role. although im not one of those fans but i guess it'll be nice to give others a chance B)

fai laung wasnt really a kiss/slap. just a revenge. besides that lakorn i dont think he has been in an aggressive role

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
fans might get bored of her being in too much kiss/slap role. although im not one of those fans but i guess it'll be nice to give others a chance B)

fai laung wasnt really a kiss/slap. just a revenge. besides that lakorn i dont think he has been in an aggressive role
oh it wasn't? uhm, i didn't really watch the lakorn. lol. just saw a scene where willy was all up in her face shaking her & all. but i wanna see willy do an agressive role. he will so fit the lakorn! ^_^

i wanna see Ann's role as the nang'ek who's in love with the pra'ek but pra'ek doesn't care & nang'ek does a lot for pra'ek. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh it wasn't? uhm, i didn't really watch the lakorn. lol. just saw a scene where willy was all up in her face shaking her & all. but i wanna see willy do an agressive role. he will so fit the lakorn! ^_^

i wanna see Ann's role as the nang'ek who's in love with the pra'ek but pra'ek doesn't care & nang'ek does a lot for pra'ek. ^_^
willys good in comedy roles too. did i mention his other new lakorn is a romance/comedy so we''ll basically get to see him in 3 different genre.

then later she becomes strong right?..i wanna see her play a nerdy/ugly chracater who falls madly in love w/pra'ek but he never took notice of her so she decides to get a make-up

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
willys good in comedy roles too. did i mention his other new lakorn is a romance/comedy so we''ll basically get to see him in 3 different genre.
then later she becomes strong right?..i wanna see her play a nerdy/ugly chracater who falls madly in love w/pra'ek but he never took notice of her so she decides to get a make-up

why does that sound familiar

oh i love a make over lakorn those are kutee! willy in comedy oh it will be great!

sirena

sarNie Adult
i think the shoot is ok

i luv ann pics more tho especially the 4th pic GORGEOUS!!!!

they made ken look gay >.<

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gorgeous pics...thank you for sharing tinah! *cant say the same for anne's hair lol but then again its the photoshoot fashion trend ^_^

yea fai loung was like the only slap/kiss lakorn i saw willy in..the rest are comedy or conservative ones period lakorn. *not to mention the sniff kiss back then! lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ken looks HOT like always, but I don't really like most of Anne's photosoot here. They're pretty nice though. The pictures are a bit awkward and sexual. Warning: These contents are not appropriate for the ages below 14.
hahahaha. .. i was about to say omg nooo lol.. hahaha then i waslike wait imma b 16 lol.. hahaha not 14.. dan i still feel like a kid lol.. hahaha ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks fo the pixs.. HOOOOT.. lol.. but i dont really like anne's hair but luv the pixs.. hahaha .. wow.. luv ken's boootayy.. lol.. besides aum lol.. hahhaha ..

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
(ohitsnoyyy @ May 8 2008, 07:47 PM)
lol. yesh... kids under 14... not allowed..

i wonder how noi feels about these pictures...
who cares what noi's feel about the pictures..kidding..im sure she understands that its just "work" lol but damn.....ken ken ken..........*drools* omg sexy m*f*er..lol ann...looking beautiful like always..i love this chick!!!

haha i just notice that me..noy and tinah have that thing for willie..lol he has always been my #1 pra ek..so cute..that dimple..oohhh baby...and now Ken..*sigh* soooooooooo f*able...lol sorry..i just had to say it..lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i like that this shoot isn't the typical shoot..theme base..seem like someting you'll see you America's Next Top Model...LOL

booty booty booty rocking everywhere..rocking everywhere...LOL p'ken **drools** LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. yesh... kids under 14... not allowed.. :lol:

i wonder how noi feels about these pictures... :blink:
LOL :loool:

i misunderstood..i was like WTF..who does Noi feel..well Noy you're reply so why are u asking yourself...LOL

i'm sure she might be a bit jealous...but as stated b4 at the end of the day..he goes back home to her...awww :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
who cares what noi's feel about the pictures..kidding..im sure she understands that its just "work" lol but damn.....ken ken ken..........*drools* omg sexy m*f*er..lol ann...looking beautiful like always..i love this chick!!!

haha i just notice that me..noy and tinah have that thing for willie..lol he has always been my #1 pra ek..so cute..that dimple..oohhh baby...and now Ken..*sigh* soooooooooo f*able...lol sorry..i just had to say it..lol
lmao. you dirty minded.. girll.... :lol:

LOL :loool:

i misunderstood..i was like WTF..who does Noi feel..well Noy you're reply so why are u asking yourself...LOL

i'm sure she might be a bit jealous...but as stated b4 at the end of the day..he goes back home to her...awww :wub:
lol kashie you are something! i love you hunnie! i know... you should be jealous.. he comes crawling to me at the end of the day. muahaha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know huh..**Sigh** that's why Ken loves me...

and as for you Noy..you can go on dreaming girlfriend it's okay sometimes it's best not to face reality..LOL

love you too