Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to Anonymousblue2001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prx-N3jK1kU

For anyone who want to see this in Eng sub.

Mars231

sarNie Egg
When I read that there's a little girl name "Makie" and a dog name "Pupouie" in one of the post above it sounded familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint where I heard it from until I saw the 1st page of this thread where Looksy posted that video of the original version of this lakorn. Now I remember watching the original with Suntisook & Nussaba and liking it when I was very little. I never knew the Thai title of the lakorn since I watched it dubbed in Khmer so that's why I didn't even know this lakorn was a remake, let alone a remake of that lakorn. I really hope this version will be just as good or even better because it was a good storyline. Pong is perfect for the role because I remember p'ek being such a playboy.

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
I totally fall in love with this lakorn and Pong&Noon.
Pong looks some kinda evil,but Noon looks good. Finally good prevails over evil lol. Great chemistry,just go go go!!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Hi guys, we're gonna start watching ep2 soon. We're all in here: http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

If you haven't watched it yet or if you already did, come join us!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Noon is definitely one of the nang'ek that still look good even when she cries. Your heart goes all out for her when you see her tears.

Is it me or everyone one of her p'ek likes to touch her head. They like to pat her and touch her face. They prolly like her hair tooo and can't resist to touch it. Lolz.
Because her hair is so natural and it looks so smooth.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Found the first part of episode 3 on youtube. :dance1: Can't help but cheese. Pong and his smirks! :cloud9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q51XRJtQ7GU

Raiya

sarNie Adult
makie was so cute in the old version but too sad, she died and then kluay left the house
Oh no the little girl dies? That is so sad!

Just finished ep 3...there is great chemistry between the two and storyline is good but...I am feeling something about it is missing...

I am trying not to compare them to other on screen couples but with Fai and Jeed, I felt the connection right away...here I know he wants her but...why? He barely knows her...she's beautiful and all but what else...

I will try not to think too hard on this and continue to enjoy it for what it is...still a very good lakorn compared to what else is on right now :thumbsup:

Mann

^^ maybe it'll take alittle time for him to develop full feelings since they both haven't completely fallen for eachother hehe. i know it will develop cause guay is going to love luck

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
From the start Luck is physically attracted to Kluay and in these beginning episodes I think we're just seeing said attraction manifest in his manhandling of her. I think as they spend more time together it'll grow beyond the physical attraction that's so obvious in these early episodes and become more emotionally involved. Although I must say there's nothing wrong in being physical with one you love. I especially love the way Pong does it--well, minus the whole Kluay falling down the steps part. :nailbiter:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i as surprised to see he let her felt down without doing anything, i know he's shocked but usually when you saw something like this, you rush to help but no.
in the old version, luck loves kluay since the start: she reminds him someone but he doesn't remind who. at the end, you learn that it's his mom. remember their meet: she said nobody learns him that when you do wrong, you need to apologize and he replied that's the only woman who can told him to do something he doesn't want to do is his mom.

Mann

Pong is so sweet in here lol man I can't help but hate and love his character in here. I love it when he calls Noon his wife and trys to take her away cause he "own" her lol. They are so cute!