Khatakorn Sanaeha (Love Killer)- CH.2.2 [11/24/14]

huajaikaungtur said:
First of all, I'm liking the title of Chapter One, "Character Counts." Ch. 1 really does set the scene and give us a gist of each person's personality.
Sutthida -- I'm already loving her character. A strong woman and I like how she doesn't trust anyone too easily. Ak is such a sweetheart, awe, so nice and calm while Sutthida is the opposite XD
And oooh, revenge already plotted in the first chapter. Can't wait to see how this revenge will turn out :)
I am so loving Toomtam's character, Theppiwat -- hotheaded ;) I can imagine him being the fiesty brother, hehe. 

Overall, Chapter 1 was a great hook. I am definitely going to keep up with this FF. I haven't read a FF in this long so I'm quite excited. Great start, can't wait for the revenge & chemistry!
I find it easier to introduce the main characters early in the story now. :D

Chapter 1.2

“A little more. There!”
Sutthida motioned to the right of the wall and pointed to the perfect spot where she reckons Namthip should place the photo frame of the Statue of Liberty, a little gift Sutthida had brought from New York.
“Looks nice,” said Namthip, brushing her hands off.
She folded her arms and stared at the picture with a smile. Sutthida took a sip of coffee from her mug and set it on the breakfast table.
“Now, let me whip up a real American breakfast for you!” she said happily.
Namthip’s face lit up and she clapped her hands together.
“Awesome! I haven’t had an authentic American breakfast in years!” she exclaimed.
“Just like I haven’t had authentic Thai food in years,” said Sutthida. “My Thai cooking skills are…
“Bad,” Namthip finished. “But, it’s okay. I’ll take you out to a nice dinner tonight to celebrate.”
“Celebrate my arrival?” asked Sutthida.
“No, celebrate on new job,” replied Namthip, turning around and handing Sutthida the cute red skillet.
“Aow,” said Sutthida, slowly grabbing the skillet. “I thought you wanted to celebrate my arrival.”
Namthip laughed.
“Kidding!” she said. “We can celebrate on our reunion and my new job…which I forgot to tell you about. I am now a full-time professional photographer! For a magazine!”
“Hah?” Sutthida was somewhat amused by Namthip’s new job, or should she say career? “You had the perfect career already!”
“I don’t want to work in an office environment forever, na,” said Namthip. “Even though my Dad is friends with the owner of the hotel, I’d rather not use him as a ladder to get to the top. I want to do things on my own.”
“And your Dad is okay with it?” asked Sutthida.
“No,” replied Namthip. “He objects.”
She placed the butter and carton of eggs on the countertop next to Sutthida, who started to grease up the skillet right away.
“But, I am going to do what I want,” said Namthip, with utmost confidence. “Regardless of what he says.”
“Well then, I am happy for you,” said Sutthida. “Congratulations na peuan.”
“Thanks!” said Namthip, happily. “So that gives us another good reason to celebrate tonight! And there’s also a surprise.”
“Surprise arai?” asked Sutthida.
“A surprise is a surprise,” replied Namthip. “There is no telling.”
Sutthida rolled her eyes and concentrated on scrambling the eggs to perfection. Then, there was the aroma of the bacon sizzling in the adjacent skillet, making Namthip salivate at the scent and sight of it.
“Mhmm!”
Namthip got out some plates and began transferring the cooked items on them, then whisking them off to place on the breakfast table.
Finally, Sutthida finished the French toasts and brought them over to the table too.
“Looks delicious!” said Namthip, clapping her hands together. “You should open an American restaurant. Rub rong it will be successful in Krungthep!”
“No,” said Sutthida flatly. “Food is the last thing I’d like to have a career with.”
Namthip laughed and sat down in a chair.
“What happened to the food-loving girl I used to know?” she asked, jokingly. “The one who used to want to open a successful restaurant?”
“That girl is gone,” replied Sutthida. “Here’s a new me. I have better things to focus on.”
“Like?”
Namthip waited for Sutthida to complete the sentence.
“Like focusing on a career with multiple incentives,” replied Sutthida. “I must not forget what I’m here for.”
“Revenge,” said Namthip, blankly. “Are you sure about that?”
“I’m positive,” snapped Sutthida. “If it weren’t for my father, I wouldn't be here right now. I know what I’m doing na; don’t you worry.”
Namthip gulped down a bit of orange juice and began to pile her plate with Sutthida’s creations. There was no time for a serious discussion now because no matter what she wanted to say, there was no way Sutthida would take it into consideration. Sutthida had her mind set on revenge and that was what she was here for. Regardless of the unpredictable future, Namthip knew Sutthida well enough to be confident to say that her friend is indeed a strong and intelligent woman.

“Thank you very much.”
Finally, Akkadej had come to an agreement with his brand new business partner, Khun Chid. The two shook hands and Akkadej apologized once again for the emergency canceled appointment yesterday.
“Not a problem,” said Khun Chid with a smile.
“Thank you again,” said Akkadej.
“Yes, I guess we will arrange for another meeting soon?” Khun Chid asked, reassuringly.
Akkadej nodded and replied with a “krub”, ending the conversation and meeting altogether. Khun Chid walked him out of the office and Akkadej started towards the elevator to go back to the upper floor, where he had parked his car. His stomach growled.
“1:00,” Akkadej read the time on his watch. No wonder he was hungry.
Akkadej then remembered that he had a lunch appointment with his mom, Khun Ying Supassara. Suddenly, his phone rang and he answered it immediately.
“Yes, it’s a done deal,” Akkadej told his older brother, Chananon through the phone. “Yeah.”
Chananon then informed him that their financial analysis manager had officially resigned.
“Nong Thip resigned?” asked Akkadej.
“Yeah, I just found out today,” replied Chananon, on the other line.
“What a waste,” said Akkadej. “Well, what did Thep say?”
“Nothing,” replied Chananon. “Seemed like he was cool with it.”
“Well, I’ll catch up with you later,” said Akkadej. “I’m meeting up with Khun Mae for lunch.”
“Okay,” said Chananon.
Akkadej stuffed his phone back into his pocket and got into his car.

“Luckily, it’s a success,” said Khun Ying Supassara.
Akkadej nodded and took a sip of his ice-cold water.
“I knew it would turn out as expected anyway,” she added. “Your father is never wrong. He has high hopes in you…and so do I.”
“Don’t worry krub,” said Akkadej. “I won’t let you guys down.”
Khun Ying Supassara smiled.
“But do you know what would make us even happier as a family?” she asked.
Akkadej shook his head as he chewed the last bit of food in his mouth.
“Start a family,” Khun Ying Supassara replied.
Akkadej nearly choked on the last bite. He quickly flushed it down with a sip of water and slightly laughed.
“Are you kidding, Mom?” he asked his mother. “I don’t have time.”
“You will sooner or later,” she said. “Sooner would be better though.”
“But I’m not ready,” said Akkadej.
“You say that now but when you find the right woman, you will be ready,” said Khun Ying Supassara. “And when you do, don’t let her go.”
Akkadej snorted and nodded his head, “Krub, Mae.”
Khun Ying Supassara sighed.
“If Noo Namthip wasn’t dating Theppiwat, she and you would be perfect,” she said.
“Oho, Mae!” exclaimed Akkadej. “Namthip and I are like brother and sister; there will be no more than that.”
“I know but I was just saying,” said Khun Ying Supassara. “I like how she is an independent woman. You don’t see many good women like that nowadays.”
“Don’t worry, Mom,” said Akkadej. “When I find that woman, I will surely introduce her to you first. But, the type of woman that I like must be sincere, trustworthy, and understanding; that’s all that matters to me. That’s perfect already.”
Khun Ying Supassara smiled at her son’s expression as he described his ideal woman. Of course, Akkadej didn’t realize himself, but he smiled the entire time he defined his perfect woman.

“Ja, ja, I’m on my way.”
Theppiwat’s bright smiled remained on his face as he made his way to his car. Without looking twice, he had backed into a vehicle behind him.
“Shit!” he cursed.
He put the flowers that he had just bought aside into the passenger’s seat and got out of his car.
“What the…
“You idiot! Don’t you know how to drive?!” bellowed a petite woman with shoulder length hair.
She seemed feisty and…way out of Theppiwat’s league.
“Sorry,” said Theppiwat quickly. “Here.”
He handed her several thousand bahts and tried to get back in his car but she pulled him back out.
“You think I did this because I want your money?!” she asked him angrily.
“Look here, miss,” said Theppiwat, putting his hands on his hips. “I don’t care what your intentions are; I’m in a hurry! See ya!”
“Hold on!” she exclaimed, tugging on his right jacket sleeve.
“Nee khun!” he shouted. “I am about to lose my patience!”
“Oh so you’re a patient guy, huh?” she asked sarcastically. “Too bad I already lost my patience long ago! Now, talk to me like a man!”
“Talk to you like a man?” Theppiwat asked, circling her and eying her from head to toe. “Is that how you want it? So, you’re a tom, then?”
It happened too fast. Before he knew it, he was massaging his left cheek, where she had slapped him. He eyed her angrily and bit his lip.
“How’s that feel?” she asked him. “Man enough? That’s for disrespecting me! If you can’t talk to me normally then that should do the trick.”
She turned around to leave but turned to face him once more.
“Oh, and here’s your money,” she said, putting it on top of his car. “My name is Veemon, remember that, in case you want to formally apologize to me later on in the future.”
She turned around, got into her car, and sped away, leaving Theppiwat standing there on the sidewalk, fuming with anger.
“You…you…
He bit his lip.
“You…little tomboy!” he yelled as her car turned a corner.
His words were stuck in his throat. He didn’t know why that happened and how it did. Theppiwat knew for sure, however, that he is very angry…so angry that he had almost forgot that he was supposed to meet up with his girlfriend, Namthip, later for dinner.

*NOTE- Continuation of the first chapter with a more in-depth look at our main characters. We also get to meet Mo Monchanok's character, Veemon, who is starting off with a bang. Let's see if she can change the immature, hot-headed, and reckless, Theppiwat.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Namthip is the bestest best friend, she knows Sutthida too well.

I love Theppiwat & Veemon already! They're so bickering towards each other! Love the update! Can't wait for more. MTEAM scenes soon? Lol

~Noy~ said:
Namthip is the bestest best friend, she knows Sutthida too well.

I love Theppiwat & Veemon already! They're so bickering towards each other! Love the update! Can't wait for more. MTEAM scenes soon? Lol
Yeah, considering they went to school together for so many years, they are BFFs.
I have to create some sort of bickering for Theppiwat and Veemon. Lol. Didn't have trouble with that part at all.
MTEAM comes later with sweet scenes. No bickering; hint, hint. ;)

Sweet_09 said:
Omg i could totally picture Thep and Veemon first interaction! Thank for da update and always "LOvED" it!!
Lol! Yeah, I had no trouble writing their part AT ALL because I could picture it too. I like Mo portraying that type of character. Theppiwat (Toomtaam) is a bad-boy and sweetheart hybrid.

YaMaMiKi said:
Ekks
Love Veemon And Theppiwat Already
I cant wait for the other couples to kick in
especially mteam
I am hesitating on whether or not to introduce MTEAM's chemistry early or a little later since they are arranged to be married and not a couple who's in love. It's gonna be dramatic. Lol.

Chapter 1.3

“Khun Veemon ka.”
Veemon stood up at once and walked towards the secretary’s desk.
“Khun Chananon is now ready to see you, ka,” said the secretary. “This way na ka.”
She led Veemon to Chananon Pawawijun’s office and knocked on the door a few times.
“Come in,” Veemon heard a male voice call out. She assumed it to be Chananon.
“Sawadee krub,” said Chananon, standing up from his desk.
Veemon returned his greeting and sat down in the empty chair opposite his desk as he had motioned for her to. The secretary left and closed the door behind her.
“Hmm…
Chananon opened up the manila folder and flipped through the pages of Veemon’s application.
“Khun Veemon chai mai krub?” he asked her.
Veemon nodded and smiled. “Ka.”
“Nice to meet you na krub,” said Chananon. “I’m Chananon, or you can call me Non.”
Veemon nodded again to show that she understood.
“Your resume and application are very informative and interesting,” he said. “You recently graduated?”
“Ka,” Veemon replied.
She crossed her fingers and hoped that she would get the position applied for.
“You applied for a receptionist position?” he asked her. “Hmm…I think you can do better than that.”
“I don’t understand,” said Veemon. “I…
“I mean that you seem capable of a better position than this,” said Chananon. “Our financial analysis manager has recently resigned. Also, it appears that your degree matches with this position perfectly.”
“I am very interested ka,” said Veemon. “But, I’ve never had a job similar to that before.”
“No worries,” said Chananon. “You will learn everything in no time. I believe that you can do it.”
“If that’s so, I accept ka,’ said Veemon.
“Dee maak,” said Chananon. “When can you begin?”
“Whenever is fine, ka,” replied Veemon.
“Okay,” said Chananon. “How about coming in tomorrow so I can have you trained right away? I would like for you to know as much as possible about Pawawijun Resorts before you begin.”
“No problem, ka,” said Veemon, with a bright smile.
“If that’s so, I will see you tomorrow,” said Chananon, getting up from his chair. “It seems like you’re a very easy person to work with so a further interview isn’t necessary.”
Veemon thanked him.
“Khob khun na krub,” said Chananon, holding the door open for her.
Veemon thanked him a last time and said goodbye.
“Yes!” she squealed aloud as soon as she stepped outside of the building.
Finally, all of her hard work is paying off.
“Rasingh!” Veemon suddenly remembered her best friend. She couldn’t wait to share the good news with him.

“That’s great!”
Rasingh was delighted and happy for Veemon. He congratulated her on her achievement and offered to treat her to a nice dinner that evening.
“Awesome!” Veemon exclaimed. “I can’t turn down a free dinner. Thank you na ja peuan rak.”
Each time Veemon smiled or laughed, Rasingh’s world lit up. They had been best friends for six years, six tormenting years for Rasingh because he had yet the nerve to tell her how he really felt about her.
“You’re not going to fire me here though, right?” Veemon asked.
Ever since Rasingh opened up his flower shop two years ago, he and Veemon took care of it together, almost making it feel like a living dream for him.
“Of course not,” he replied. “This is our flower shop, not just mine.”
Veemon smiled and playfully pinched his left cheek, making his heart pound faster than ever. She took his breath away with her lively character and cute personality.
“Mon,” said Rasingh.
“Huh?” Veemon looked up from a beautiful bundle of bouquet she was holding.
Rasingh was at a loss for words. He wasn’t ready for his love confession.
“Nothing,” he shook his head.
“You’re so weird,” said Veemon.
“I…uh…was gonna ask where you wanted to go to dinner tonight,” said Rasingh, changing the subject.
“Hmm…
Veemon thought for a moment.
“I’ll let you pick,” she replied finally.
“Nae na?” asked Rasingh, reassuringly.
“Nae ja,” replied Veemon.

It turns out Rasingh had chose Veemon’s favorite Japanese restaurant, much to Veemon’s delight.
“You know me so well!” she exclaimed, nudging him in the ribs as they approached the entrance of the restaurant.
“We’ve been friends for six years already,” said Rasingh. “If I don’t know you by now, I’m just dumb.”
“Narak jung loey,” said Veemon, happily.
There was one thing that Rasingh liked about this restaurant. He really liked the romantic atmosphere, which was dimly lit with cozy booths and filled with lots of Japanese cherry blossom décor.
Veemon and Rasingh were seated right away. The hostess placed menus in front of them and explained their nightly special and chef specials.
“You order first,” Veemon told Rasingh after the host finished with the explanation. “I’m gonna go to the restroom.”
“Okay,” said Rasingh.
Veemon got up from her seat and made her way towards the back, where the restrooms were located.
“Oops,” she said, clumsily bumping into a taller figure on the way in the double doors.
“You!” exclaimed the familiar face she had met earlier the same day.
Theppiwat pointed at her with a furious expression on his face.
“Oy! What an unlucky day!” he exclaimed.
“I’ve had a great day so far,” said Veemon. “I’ll let you slide this time. Bye.”
“Diew,” he said, pulling her back by the arm. “Don’t you owe me something?”
“Arai?” asked Veemon.
“An apology,” replied Theppiwat.
“I wasn’t the one at fault,” said Veemon. “However, if you want to apologize for backing into my car and insulting me with your money, you’re more than welcome.”
“Nang baa!” exclaimed Theppiwat.
His angry expression suddenly turned into a smile.
“What?” asked Veemon. “Don’t smile at me.”
“I’ll apologize to you,” said Theppiwat.
The smile remained on his face.
“But I’m going to use my lips,” he said.
“You…you…
Too late. Before Veemon could do anything, their lips locked and she stood there frozen, in shock, as he passionately kissed her.
“Ah,” said Theppiwat. “I think I just made your day better.”
He laughed and walked away, leaving Veemon stunned. He had just stole her first kiss. Veemon didn’t understand why she didn’t fight back. She hated herself now. She hated that she had just gave in to a total moron that was a complete stranger. How could he?! How could she?! She was at a loss of words herself.

“Aow, bpen arai ah?”
Still smiling, Theppiwat sat down next to his girlfriend, Namthip, and diagonally from Namthip’s best friend, Sutthida. Both women stared suspiciously at him and exchanged looks.
“Are you alright, Khun Thep?” Sutthida asked him.
“Krub,” replied Theppiwat. “I’m fine, krub. I’m just…happy and delighted to meet you.”
“Ler?” asked Namthip, confused.
“Of course I am tee rak,” he replied.
“Gaw dee,” said Namthip. “Da is my best friend so you have to understand that you’re not the only important person in my life na.”
“Ja,” Theppiwat replied sweetly.
He took a sip of his water, looked up at Sutthida, and smiled, still thinking of the earlier incident near the restrooms. He smirked and shook his head.
“So this is what you have been hiding from me?” Sutthida asked Namthip. “All these years, you never told me you had a boyfriend.”
“Because we only starting dating last year,” said Namthip.
Theppiwat gave a slight laugh.
“Khun Sutthida, you don’t even know yet na krub,” he said. “Even I didn’t know when Thip fell for me.”
“Aow,” said Sutthida.
“Da, don’t listen to him,” said Namthip. “He’s full of himself.”
“But you still love me,” said Theppiwat.
“Know me so well,” Namthip muttered.
“Hah? Arai na?” asked Sutthida.
Namthip shook her head. “Nothing.”
Theppiwat gave a slight laugh again. He began to pile some sushi onto both women’s plates and told them to eat up.
“It’s very good,” he told Sutthida. “This is my favorite Japanese restaurant.”
“Thank you ka,” said Sutthida.
Namthip smiled and stuffed a whole salmon nigiri into her mouth.

“Ak, are you asleep yet?”
Akkadej got up from his bed and responded “krub” to his older brother, Chananon, who was standing outside his bedroom door.
“Coming,” he added, opening the door. “What’s up, P’Non?”
Akkadej placed the book he was holding onto his nightstand and turned to face his older brother.
“I’ve found a new financial analysis manager,” said Chananon.
“Really?” asked Akkadej. “That’s pretty quick.”
“Yeah, her name is Veemon,” said Chananon, taking a seat on the edge of Akkadej’s bed. “I think this woman has a lot of potential.”
“That’s great,” said Akkadej, folding his arms.
“I think she will learn quickly,” added Chananon. “She will be useful for our new project with Khun Chid.”
Akkadej nodded.
“P’Non,” he said. “What do you say if I have Theppiwat train her? That way, Theppiwat will learn his responsibilities and you can go to Hua Hin with me to check on our resort there. Dad says that a lot of improvements are necessary there. If I ask Theppiwat to go with me, he’ll just go out.”
Chananon thought for a moment and nodded slowly. “That’s a good idea. I’ll talk to him first thing tomorrow.”
“Krub,” said Akkadej.

^ We're beginning to look at each characters more in detail. Maybe I am making Theppiwat's (Toomtaam) character too immature and bad-boy looking but I can promise you in advance that he isn't. He's more of...I'd say, in between.

At this point, Veemon (Mo) hates Theppiwat's guts but isn't able to do anything about it because later, she will end up working with him. Ahh!!! :woot2:

Chananon (Mark) and Akkadej (Nadech) are the more serious and responsible guys. As you can see, they are very dedicated to their jobs. It might seem that Chananon likes Veemon but no, he doesn't. He just sees potential in her.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
thatsouthernasianchick said:
 Maybe I am making Theppiwat's (Toomtaam) character too immature and bad-boy looking but I can promise you in advance that he isn't. He's more of...I'd say, in between.

At this point, Veemon (Mo) hates Theppiwat's guts but isn't able to do anything about it because later, she will end up working with him. Ahh!!! :woot2:

Chananon (Mark) and Akkadej (Nadech) are the more serious and responsible guys. As you can see, they are very dedicated to their jobs. It might seem that Chananon likes Veemon but no, he doesn't. He just sees potential in her.
 Heheh
I like bad boys>< only in lakorns and stories

Lol how veemon has to work with theppiwat. i can imagine them bickering each other

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Theppiwat is such a bad boy! He betrayed Namthip! Poor Namthip :( 
But yes! I love that mature characters of Chananon and Akkadej, so manly!

YaMaMiKi said:
 Heheh
I like bad boys>< only in lakorns and stories

Lol how veemon has to work with theppiwat. i can imagine them bickering each other
I like them to start off like Fai (Nadech) and Jeed (Yaya) then fall in love without knowing. Lol!

ImQueen said:
Theppiwat is such a bad boy! He betrayed Namthip! Poor Namthip :( 
But yes! I love that mature characters of Chananon and Akkadej, so manly!
Haha! So far, he's the type of person that doesn't like to be wrong even though it was his fault that he backed into Veemon's car. But! But, Veemon is the same too because she misunderstood that he insulted her by giving her money when in reality, he was just in a rush and didn't want to settle things properly. Lol! They suit each other, huh?