Khatakorn Sanaeha (Love Killer)- CH.2.2 [11/24/14]

I have a feeling Namthip's character is going to be my favorite to write because 1) she likes Theppiwat but later falls for Chananon, 2) she makes Chananon fall for her and Theppiwat jealous and 3) she will misunderstand her best friend, Sutthida but still cares for her. So all in all, Namthip is very favorable and a good character!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow totally lovin it!! Da and Thip sure are BFF! Mon and Thep will be a couple of joy to read about! Cantwait until they meet at work lol! Thanks agian for a lovely
Update! :)

Chapter 1.4

“Bpen arai ah?”
That was the first thing that came to Rasingh’s mind when Veemon returned to the table.
“You seem angry,” he added.
“I just met the biggest jerk,” replied Veemon, setting her dinner napkin nicely on her lap. “I hope that I don’t see him again because next time that I do, I will chop him into pieces.”
“Oho,” said Rasingh. “What did he do to make you so angry?”
“He…uh…he…
She paused, thinking of a good explanation because she didn’t want to tell Rasingh that this jerk she was talking about had stolen her first kiss. It was embarrassing.
“Well,” said Rasingh, eying her suspiciously.
:”Nothing, let’s eat,” said Veemon, trying to change the subject. “I’m so hungry. I don’t want to talk about this anymore.”
“Mon, you know that if anyone does any harm to you, I will do anything to get even, right?” Rasingh reminded her.
He had mentioned this  many times before and Veemon knew that he meant what he meant.
“Chun roo,” said Veemon. “But I don’t want to talk about it anymore. Come on, let’s eat.”
Rasingh shook his head and took a bite of his salad. Veemon looked around the restaurant to see if the jerk was still there.
“Aie baa,” she muttered.
“Huh?”
Rasingh raised one eyebrow and lowered the other.
“Nothing,” Veemon said quickly. “Eat up!”

After dinner, Theppiwat walked the two ladies out to their car and said goodbye. He enjoyed every bit of this dinner and the thought that he got even with that tomboy, he was very happy.
“I love you,” he said to Namthip, as he held the door open for her and closed it after she returned his love.
He waved goodbye to the two women and watched as they drove off.
Before getting into his own car, Theppiwat looked around in case he could get a glimpse of that girl, Veemon. He smirked, shook his head, and got into the driver’s seat, speeding all the way home.

“Hah?!”
Sutthida was shocked after Namthip told her that Theppiwat’s parents were unaware of their relationship.
“And you two have been dating for how long?” Sutthida asked her.
“Just a year,” replied Namthip. “I don’t think it’s that big of a deal anyway since our dads are friends.”
“That’s the problematic part,” said Sutthida. “They should and have the right to know.”
“Oy!” exclaimed Namthip. “If they find out, I will probably end up working with their company forever! I want to do something I like too.”
“I’m confused,” said Sutthida. “What’s wrong with working with your boyfriend’s family? You don’t like them?”
“Mai chai,” replied Sutthida. “It’s just that I don’t them to view me as a leach or gold-digger or anything, you know. I’m not happy working there anyway. What if people think that I use my father and that family as a ladder to work my way to the top? Besides, I want to do what I like.”
Sutthida exhaled loudly and sat down on the couch. “Reuang maak jing jing loey.”
“Nee gae,” said Namthip, sitting down next to her. “If you meet my father, pretend that you don’t know anything.”
Sutthida nodded. “Uh, uh, whatever you say.”
“Khob jai na peuan,” said Namthip happily. “How about you? When are you going to take action?”
“Do you want me to die?” asked Sutthida. “I haven’t even examined the battlefield and gathered information on my enemies yet; if I go out now, I will surely die.”
“Oh yeah...I forgot,” said Namthip, with a silly expression. “Well, if you need me to help, I am here for you na.”
“Ka, Khun Namthip,” said Sutthida, playfully. “Khob jai gae maak.”
Namthip nodded and added, “no problem; I’m going to bed now. I’m so tired.”
“Okay, I’ll head to bed in a minute,” said Sutthida. “I’m gonna call my dad first.”
“Okay,” said Namthip, heading towards her bedroom.
Sutthida took a deep breath and dug for her cellphone in her purse.
“There,” she said, pulling it out.
Time to call her daddy and let him know that everything is going perfectly fine. She didn’t want him to worry about her. Sutthida had promised to call him as soon as she arrived but of course, the robbing had delayed her from doing everything. It had been almost two days since she had heard or spoken to him and she misses him dearly already.
Sutthida had no idea how long she would be in Thailand. She had no idea what lies ahead in her future. However, she expects to return to him with a successful revenge and she couldn’t wait for action.

“Phom nia na?”
Theppiwat pointed at himself while staring at his two older brothers with a puzzled expression. They were in Chananon’s office and the door was ajar, allowing the secretary and employees in the hallway to overhear their conversation.
“Why do you have to react like that?” asked Akkadej.
“Well, why me?” asked Theppiwat. “How come P’Non can’t do it?”
“Because I have to go to Hua Hin with Ak,” replied Chananon. “You stay here and help take care of this location.”
“Aow, aow, aow, okay, okay, gaw dai,” said Theppiwat. “But I’m not going to guarantee that this woman is going to turn out like Nong Thip.”
“Well, you’re responsible for her,” said Chananon.
“Kruuuub!” Theppiwat stressed. “I’ll do my best then.”
“Dee,” said Chananon and Akkadej together.
“Well, when does she begin training?” asked Theppiwat.
Chananon checked his watch. “Any minute now.”
“Huh?!” Theppiwat jumped out of the office chair and it rolled backwards. “Today?! And you’re just now telling me?!”
“It doesn’t make a difference anyway,” said Akkadej. “P’Non said that Khun Veemon should be very easy to work with.”
Theppiwat jerked when Akkadej mentioned the name, Veemon.
“P’Ak, what name did you just say?” he asked, hoping that he had heard wrong.
“Aow, Khun Veemon,” said Chananon, greeting Veemon as she entered his office.
“You!”
“You!”
Theppiwat and Veemon pointed at each other and gritted their teeth. They were face to face. Chananon and Akkadej watched on in confusion.
“You…you!
“Nee, Aie Thep…Aie Thep!” Chananon exclaimed, grabbing his brother’s arm and pulling him back. “Where are your manners?”
“You know him?” Akkadej asked Veemon.
“I don’t and I don’t plan on it either,” replied Veemon, her eyes still fixed on Theppiwat.
“Aow,” said Akkadej. “What’s wrong?”
“What are you doing here?!” Theppiwat angrily asked Veemon. “What is she doing here?!”
He turned to his two older brothers.
“Theppiwat, Khun Veemon is our new financial analysis manager,” replied Chananon.
“Chai,” Akkadej added. “The person you’re training.”
“HAH?!” Theppiwat and Veemon simultaneously bellowed.
The two shot annoying expressions at each other.
“Is there… a problem?” asked Akkadej, slowly.
“Yes!” Theppiwat and Veemon simultaneously exclaimed once again.

* In the meantime, Theppiwat (Toomtaam) and Veemon (Mo) will serve as our comedy relief.
  We should know our main characters very well as we approach chapter two, where the love at first sight between Sutthida (Kim), Chananon (Mark), and Akkadej (Nadech) begins. She will fall for Akkadej without knowing who he is. Yay! So exciting.
Drama comes later in case you guys are wondering. Gotta get everything prepared and set the stage for their love. Whoo!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha I can't stand being a silent reader no more! Loving this Fanfiction to the MAX. It's so funny and interesting thatsouthernasianchick. Thanks so much for the updates. It now makes more sense to me how Chananon and Namthip are going to end up together. I was like how are you going to marry your brother's girlfriend?? lol. Can't wait to see what happens.  :dance1:

Xiongurl26 said:
Haha I can't stand being a silent reader no more! Loving this Fanfiction to the MAX. It's so funny and interesting thatsouthernasianchick. Thanks so much for the updates. It now makes more sense to me how Chananon and Namthip are going to end up together. I was like how are you going to marry your brother's girlfriend?? lol. Can't wait to see what happens.  :dance1:
Silent reader? Nah! I noticed you! Lol. You're not slick!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Silent reader? Nah! I noticed you! Lol. You're not slick!
Haha I just meant for most of the FanFiction's on here. I never can be a silent reader for your FF's. They're just too darn good. 

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ohmygoodness I love you for updating so quick!

That kiss Theppiwat locked with Veemon, tum pai dai. It's like he forgot that he has a gf. Smh! But that def had me cheesing like crazy tho. I really love the encounters between Theppiwat & Veemon. Let's hope it doesn't turn out like he's cheating on Namthip or it could be like that & then Non & Namthip's story can begin ^_^

Can't wait to see what's up next!

n_naruk

Just finished 1.3 & didn't realized that you update 1.4. I'll be back later for more comment! Haha

n_naruk

And it gets better! Def loving the comedy & bickering between Mon & Thep.

Ahh, can't wait to read what you have in store for MTEAM. With you saying Namthip will be your fave to write on, I'm just even more excited now! Really can't wait for MTEAM!

Thanks for such a quick update. This is the reason why I look forward to come here!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I love this so much!!! I have to love the comedy of Veemon and Thep.

I love Namthips character too. Seems like she will be an understandable person. Can't wait to see what will Chanamon and Namthips first scene together be.

~Noy~ said:
Ohmygoodness I love you for updating so quick!

That kiss Theppiwat locked with Veemon, tum pai dai. It's like he forgot that he has a gf. Smh! But that def had me cheesing like crazy tho. I really love the encounters between Theppiwat & Veemon. Let's hope it doesn't turn out like he's cheating on Namthip or it could be like that & then Non & Namthip's story can begin ^_^

Can't wait to see what's up next!
Shh! Don't spoil the story for everyone! Lol!
:lol:

~Noy~ said:
And it gets better! Def loving the comedy & bickering between Mon & Thep.

Ahh, can't wait to read what you have in store for MTEAM. With you saying Namthip will be your fave to write on, I'm just even more excited now! Really can't wait for MTEAM!

Thanks for such a quick update. This is the reason why I look forward to come here!!
Gah! Seems like everyone is looking forward to MTEAM! Lol.
Gonna have to wait a little bit. Nid neung! :D

Chalidaluvprin said:
I love this so much!!! I have to love the comedy of Veemon and Thep.

I love Namthips character too. Seems like she will be an understandable person. Can't wait to see what will Chanamon and Namthips first scene together be.
I've already got their first sweet scene in mind but it's gonna be a little while before we get to see any action. :)

Chapter 1.5

“Yung ngai, chun gaw mai yaum!”
Theppiwat continued to throw a fit. He folded his arms and bit his lips.
“Chun gaw mai yaum meuan gun!” Veemon bellowed back.
“Alright, alright,” said Akkadej. “I think that’s more than enough na krub.”
“P’Ak, you have to take care of this for me,” said Theppiwat. “No matter what, I am not going to work with this tomboy.”
“I’m not a tomboy!” Veemon exclaimed.
“Yai tomboy!” Theppiwat argued.
“You’re a sissy! How could you act like a little kid at this age?! Sissy!”
“You’re the kid!”
“You!”
“You!”
“STOP!” Chananon bellowed.
Akkadej finally closed the office door to prevent any eavesdropping from the employees or any passerby.
“P’Non, you hired this little girl!” Theppiwat exclaimed. “She’s your responsibility, not mine!”
“Chai, I’m the one that hired her so you have no right to say anything but to listen to me because I, for one, am your older brother,” Chananon said. “Really, what’s so hard about this? I just don’t get it!”
“You have no idea what this woman is capable of!” Theppiwat argued. “Did you know that she slapped me for no reason?! She slapped me even though she didn’t even know me!”
Akkadej snorted and broke into laughter.
“What’s so funny, P’Ak?” asked Theppiwat.
“I find it amusing that you’re dumb enough to let her slap you,” replied Akkadej. “What kind of guy are you really?”
“Chai,” Chananon agreed.
“P’Ak! P’Non! I’m your little brother!” Theppiwat reminded his older brothers. “You two should be helping me!”
“We’re doing what’s right,” said Akkadej.
“Well that means I’m in the wrong, huh?” asked Theppiwat.
“Chai,” Akkadej and Chananon replied simultaneously.
“Fine,” said Theppiwat, folding his arms. “Fine, you guys win! I’ll train her. I’ll work with her but I won’t guarantee you that she will be what you two expect.”
Chananon smirked. “Gaw dee.”
“Khun Veemon krub, is that okay with you?” Akkadej asked Veemon.
“While working, we are boss and employee so I can’t say anything but do my best and perform my job to the best of my ability,” replied Veemon.
“Aha! Dee maak!” Chananon clapped. “That’s the way to go!”
“Psht,” Theppiwat spat. “We’ll see about that.”
Chananon and Akkadej looked at each other and smiled.
“That’s it, my little brother,” said Chananon, putting one hand on Theppiwat’s shoulder.
“Khun Veemon krub,” said Akkadej. “Good luck na krub.”
“Aw come on, Ak, seems like she won’t need it,” Chananon joked.
“P’Non!” exclaimed Theppiwat.
“Aow, law len,” said Chananon, laughing.
Akkadej laughed along and shook his head. He then checked the time on his watch and said that he had to go.
“I have to get back to my work,” he said. “Dad wants the portfolio by this evening so he can prepare it for the meeting tomorrow morning.”
Chananon nodded. “I’ll catch up with you later.” He turned to Theppiwat and Veemon.
“Khun Veemon, krub,” he said. “I have a few things to show you before you get started on anything. Please follow me, krub.”
Veemon took one last look at Theppiwat before walking out with Chananon. He made a face at her but she returned it with a smirk.
“Nang baa aoey,” Theppiwat muttered.

“Here’s a handbook,” said Chananon, handing Veemon a black binder. “You can have it. It contains information about Pawawijun Resorts & Spas. Take a look at it so you’ll know more about our company.”
“Ka,” said Veemon, flipping to the first page.
“I won’t be here for a while beginning next week so you’ll have to deal with Theppiwat for a while,” said Chananon. “But don’t worry na krub, he’s easy to handle.”
Veemon laughed. “Ka.”
“Theppiwat is like that,” Chananon continued. “Because he’s the youngest of us three, he’s spoiled by all of us.”
“That’s understandable,” said Veemon.
Chananon smiled. “Do you have any more questions?”
Veemon thought for a moment and without looking up from the binder, she shook her head. “Mai mee ka.”
“Well then, I’ll leave you alone so you can have some peace,” said Chananon. “I will have Khun Ranee, my secretary, clean up your office for you.”
“Office?” asked Veemon.
“Krub,” replied Chananon. “You’ve got to have your own space. But don’t worry, it won’t take long because it’s not too much to clean. Namthip is not a messy person.”
“Namthip,” Veemon repeated.
“Oh, that’s our previous financial analysis manager,” Chananon told her.
“Oh,” said Veemon. “Ka.”
“Alright, for the meantime, you can make yourself at home in here,” said Chananon. “This is my Mom’s office; she’s not here today but she won’t mind anyway.”
“Khob khun ka,” said Veemon.
Chananon walked out and shut the door behind him. Veemon looked up from the binder and scanned the office. Her eyes fell onto a photo frame that was sitting on the coffee table in front of the desk. She noticed Chananon, Theppiwat, and Akkadej right away and assumed the other older looking man to be their father and three women to be their mothers.
“Aie baa,” Veemon said, pointing at Theppiwat’s face.
There was something about his smile that captured her attention. He had a charming playboy spark, the Casanova type personality, the type of guy that she absolutely hated. There was nothing more that she could do now because he was officially…her boss.

“Hah? Go to Hua Hin?”
Sutthida sat down on the couch and perched her feet onto the glass coffee table in front of her.
“Go for what?” she asked Namthip.
“There is a party for the magazine I’m working with,” Namthip replied. “You should come with me.”
“Hmm…
“Aow na, just go with me and take it as a vacation before you begin your ‘job’,” Namthip suggested while Sutthida was thinking.
She was contemplating on whether or not she should go. There was a lot of things that she had to do to get her revenge going and taking time off for a vacation now wasn’t going to help her.
“Perhaps, it will help you think, you know,” said Namthip.
“Are you just saying that or are you really trying to help me?” Sutthida asked.
“Both,” replied Namthip.
“Fine,” said Sutthida. “I’ll go.”
“Great!” exclaimed Namthip. “Said you craved Thai seafood, right? I’ll treat you to a nice one, peuan!”
Sutthida laughed and thanked her silly friend.
“How about your boyfriend?” Sutthida remembered.
“Theppiwat?” asked Namthip. “Oh, he’ll be fine. He’s got work to tend to anyway.”
“You two are really something else,” said Sutthida. “It’s like you’re together but you’re not.”
“That’s because I don’t want my relationship to interfere with my job,” Namthip explained. “In addition, it’s best if he and I keep it at a low right now.”
Sutthida nodded. She guessed that made a lot more sense now.
“Well, I’m gonna go pack,” said Namthip.
“Aow, why so early?” asked Sutthida. “When are we leaving?”
“Tomorrow,” replied Namthip with a smile.
“Why didn’t you say so?” asked Sutthida, getting up from the couch.
“You didn’t ask,” said Namthip.
“You’re funny,” said Sutthida, playfully poking Namthip on the waist, making her jump.
“Hey!”
They both laughed and Sutthida chased her all around the condo, trying to tickle her. This reminded Sutthida of their college dorm years. Oh what fun! It was like college all over again.

“Nee, Ta Thep, are you sure about working with that woman?”
Theppiwat sat down on his mother’s desk in her office as she questioned him about Veemon, Pawawijun Resorts & Spas new financial analysis manager. She highly objected this decision but as much as he agreed with her, he couldn’t do anything about it.
“Phom mai roo,” he replied.
“What?” asked Khun Ying Wansiri. “You are one of the owners too; how come you have no say in this?”
“Nee Mae,” began Theppiwat. “P’Non was the one that hired her. I can’t do anything about it and I can’t just let her go because she didn’t do anything wrong. Khun Phor will be pissed if I do something immature like that.”
“Chananon gaw meuan gun,” said Khun Ying Wansiri. “What’s so good about this woman that he has to hire her on the spot without a proper interview?”
“You’re asking me?” Theppiwat asked his mother. “Best if you go ask P’Non.”
Khun Ying Wansiri made a face.
“Everything is P’Non,” she said. “When are you going to do things to make your father proud? I only see Chananon and Akkadej living up to his expectations.”
“Toh aoey,” said Theppiwat. “Seng!”
He got up from the desk and left the office without saying another word. There was a lot on his mind but he was the type of guy that kept to himself and acted content in front of other people. The smile on his face doesn’t even mean his life is perfect.
Theppiwat got into his car and put his head on the steering wheel.
“When are you going to do things to make your father proud?” his mother’s voice echoed in his mind.
It replayed over and over. He was beginning to feel useless.

n_naruk

Akkadej snorted and broke into laughter.
Whats so funny, PAk? asked Theppiwat.
I find it amusing that youre dumb enough to let her slap you, replied Akkadej. What kind of guy are you really?
Chai, Chananon agreed.

Ak & Non cracks me up! Thep nah dthaek! Som num nah for telling his brothers that he got slapped by Veemon. Haha. I can't wait to see how Veemon's training will be with Thep.

Non is so calm about everything. I wanna read MTEAM already. I feel like it's such a torture waiting but I know it will be worth it!

I sense that Sutthida & Ak will meet in Hua Hin chai mai? Can't wait!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da bromance between da bros are so heartwarming. I really love da two half chapter hehehe. Gish but i got to said Khun Ying Wansiri is such a b!tkh! Like she want attention!!! Thep dont need to listen to his mother, when da right time come he will have his frame just like his other two bros!

Also cant wait for da Hua Hin Chapter hehehe!