KIDS

sirena

sarNie Adult
do u want kids?

like ur own child, baby, infint, wat ever

wen do u want one or more?

if u dnt want kids how come?

i dnt noe wat wrong with me but everytime i walk around and i c little kids walking around happly wit their parents i want a child on my own i dnt noe y >.< lol

my friends tell me im not ready yet [ they probly right :p]

everytime i c them i like,,,,fall in luv with them

i luv little kids especially wen they first start walking

it just the way they look at u ........soo innocent

i tell my bf abt and hes like "no, hunny r u sure?" apparently my bf doesnt really on the subject wit me much he says were still young and he wants to live his life with me b4 settling down like having babies haha

haha his expression is like suprise and afraid at the same time haha

i want lots of children like 5 or 7 or more

^^

ummmmm let start wit 1 and c how it goes haha

wat abt u guys and gals? :]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Well of course I do! I love kids, but I feel I might not be ready for one, but I wouldn't mind at all. My husband is anxious waiting to have kids, but we have to wait and see if we'll be ok first financially and everything else.... ^___^ but if it happens then it happens right? I've been told that I would be a great mom and I believe I would too... so does my husband.... I mean I took care of 2 little sisters when my mom first had her accident... then after 2 I had my 2 other sisters the teenage ones to take care of .. I'm basically raising my 5 year old sister right now ... and I love her like she's my own daughter.... ^__-"

Let just say I love kids, but not for me. :]
I can't handle them. Since I'm still a kid myself.
I remember just sitting in the backsit with my baby niece while her mom was driving and out of no where she started crying, I don't know what to do so I started to cry also. Then that little monster laugh at me when she saw mi tears. >.<"

not right now or soon :eek: , but i always stare at other people's kids. they're so cute! :D but then the parents look at me weird. maybe 'cause i give them kidnapping vibes. B)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I like kids but honestly, I don't want any of mine own.
They're adorable and all but they only stay like that for a short period of time, eventually you gotta worry about school, helping them with their homework, getting involved in their school activities and handling all the extra expenses that come with kids, believe me it gets more costly as they get older. Then you gotta think about college, it's never too soon to start saving.
Anyway, kids are cute but having one is a full time job not to mention costly. As it is, I spend a lot of money on my nephew, my best friend's two kids and my three little cousins.
Even if I were a millionaire I still don't see myself with kids of my own, like I said, they're cute but they're cuter when you don't have to keep 'em. :D

If, and that's a big if, I decide to have kids I'm going to likely adopt.

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
i want lots of children like 5 or 7 or more <~~~12 sounds good (dozen)

I love kids but not yet ready but then again being responsible is hard for the job and I don't think I'm the one for it.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Let just say I love kids, but not for me. :]
I can't handle them. Since I'm still a kid myself.
I remember just sitting in the backsit with my baby niece while her mom was driving and out of no where she started crying, I don't know what to do so I started to cry also. Then that little monster laugh at me when she saw mi tears. >.<"
Hahahahahah Sarath you're wayyy tooo funny.

I want kids, but not until I'm ready financially and have a good environment around me.
I just want to a baby/kid around me for a little while though, like a few hours. HAHA :D
Currently, I only want to hold them, cuddle them, and kiss them.

I can't wait for my baby niece!!!!!!!!!!! I'ma spoil her sooo bad. Each time my sister or brother in law comes to pick her up, she'll be a different person/animal each time, either a ballerina, a cow, a duck, a policewoman, bear, rocker, etc. Haha ^_____^

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Dude, I hate kids, especially babies. They're so annoying. We should just have a harvest for all the babies. Like, this is waaaay more efficient. You just knock boots with whoever and if the woman is pregnant, just have the baby and then the hospital will take it and put it together with other babies to be raised. When you're old like 50, you'll have "kids" to take care of you depending on how many you had in your lifetime. They'll be random but they'll be obligated to serve you. Likewise, when you become 25, you'd be tied to some random "parents" who you have to care for until they die. It'll be like mandatory military service.

Great plan huh? This way, I never have to see babies. They're soooooo gross.

It's a brave new world people. We just have to embrace it.

:lol:

.diane.

Media Fanatic
Dude, I hate kids, especially babies. They're so annoying. We should just have a harvest for all the babies. Like, this is waaaay more efficient. You just knock boots with whoever and if the woman is pregnant, just have the baby and then the hospital will take it and put it together with other babies to be raised. When you're old like 50, you'll have "kids" to take care of you depending on how many you had in your lifetime. They'll be random but they'll be obligated to serve you. Likewise, when you become 25, you'd be tied to some random "parents" who you have to care for until they die. It'll be like mandatory military service.

Great plan huh? This way, I never have to see babies. They're soooooo gross.

It's a brave new world people. We just have to embrace it.

:lol:
*grins at marduk's avatar*

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Marduk....shaddap.....you know you love em.

As for myself....I'm not planning on it until I'm financially and emotionally stable...but I do plan on kids one day. I love kids!...it's just how much I can tolerate them. When they're not mine...I love watching over them....but once they start crying....I'm in a hurry to hand them over to their parents. I'm like sarath too, at times. But I also can be such a toughy with them. That's why the kids who know me know that they can't just pout and get it all.

But I dunno....working where I do now....it's kind of getting me paranoid. I hear all these problems with parents and their kids....makes me wonder things. Kids can be so mean.

noungning

Heartless
omg MQ did the name change crap too! u ppl! such a hypocrit, start a thread bitching about it, now u do it too!!!! :angry:

anyways, kids, someday, when the sunshines well and when i find a good _ _ _ _ _ _ :)

they're cute, but i don't think other's kids are as cute especially where their parents spoils them selflessly.

all this pregnant, kids, talk reminds me of the movie i saw last night, juno...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i like them wen they are 0 - 1 then i dnt care haha hard work hahaha i dnt want kids hahaha they bug me tho i do have baby names maybe ill buy a doll hahaha i think raising 3 cuzins already was enough haha

omg MQ did the name change crap too! u ppl! such a hypocrit, start a thread bitching about it, now u do it too!!!! :angry:

anyways, kids, someday, when the sunshines well and when i find a good _ _ _ _ _ _ :)

they're cute, but i don't think other's kids are as cute especially where their parents spoils them selflessly.

all this pregnant, kids, talk reminds me of the movie i saw last night, juno...
Haha. Ning I love you. Don't get mad, get GLAD!! haha. :]

i love kids they are so cute and so adorable (especially when they have between 6 months and 6 years..because after that they are just monsters!!)..But they are the only thing that can make me smile everyday...without them, it's like i miss something around...

i know that i can't have childrens but fortunately i can still adopt ...and i still have time to get my own child since my sister is pregnant (i will go steal her baby after she born! ^_^ )!

some are adorable, but only when they're toddlers (not infants or newborns...they're just so scary)...after they're past age 4, then they just get on my nerves! lol...i like playing with the toddlers, but only if they're not crying or whatever; when they start getting upset, then i'm done...washing my hands of them and just walking away... i couldn't tolerate kids though...all the screaming, crying, fussing...so i doubt that i'd want any. with all their crying and need for care, i'd go ballistic and end up yelling and screaming at the kid myself... if i do, however, i only want one, but NEVER more than 2...gosh, talk about financially draining! it costs so much to raise a child from birth up until age 18, and that's just referring to the bare necessities...let alone the other items on top of that... i'd rather spend all that on myself, lol, than raise someone else... i'm definitely not up to it...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i love babies..i would love to have one or two of my own..but as of right now...not quite ready for it just yet..but having babies especially with someone you love is a good feeling because its like the baby is created with love=]

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
i just had a kid! the pregnancy was not fun!! then going in labor was not fun seeing her was a joy! taking care of her is hell!!! i can barely sleep or eat but lucky my mom helps out sometimes! but it made me realize that i wont ever be lonely and when i go out i miss her loL. yeah...and i'm still young but shit happens make the best of it. hehe

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ meenoy, are you freaking serious!???!?! lol when the hell was this!?!? WHERE WAS THE ANNOUNCEMENT!??!?! WHERE WAS MY INVITATION TO THE BABYSHOWER YOU! YOU!!! :D please post pictures ^_^

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
yes its true!!! loL girl i been tryin to get a hold of u through myspace!! lol but u never answer back anywho yeah surprising huh!!! i just had her a month ago i still cant believe that i'm a mom though hahaha OMG LOL so funny but yeah when i get her pics on the comp i'll post them up haha

darvil

sarNie Adult
Kids are cool. But when they're older, its going to be a pain in the ass. Thats when you show them your muscles and beat their ass ;)