Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't wiat fo rthis magazine "imagemagazine" she will be with noon and another actress she look soooo fabuloussss not every girl can put a makeup without fake eye lashes and she still look this gorgeous the power is in her eyes 

cr lovemelondon, kimmy, air_image

Step

Mrs James Ma
You will love this cos she is looking like a piece of art like you say :p There are many sculptures behind her so she will look like how you describe her  :dance1:  :dance1:
peace said:
i can't wiat fo rthis magazine "imagemagazine" she will be with noon and another actress she look soooo fabuloussss not every girl can put a makeup without fake eye lashes and she still look this gorgeous the power is in her eyes

cr lovemelondon, kimmy, air_image

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
You will love this cos she is looking like a piece of art like you say :p There are many sculptures behind her so she will look like how you describe her  :dance1:  :dance1:
yes she is i can't wait to see the piece of art in her next magazine she look fantastic

please please someone translate for us , i really need to learn thai ASAP argghhh

Step

Mrs James Ma
Less than a month to see this magazine.
When, why, what questions are tempting me to know the news.  Even Thais find it difficult to read Thai. People I know here can understand Thai but cant read it
peace said:
yes she is i can't wait to see the piece of art in her next magazine she look fantastic

please please someone translate for us , i really need to learn thai ASAP argghhh

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww Kim and Bow   :heart:  :heart:  :heart: I'm changing coming to this thread. I am not emotional but looking at Kim Idk what happens to me  :shrug: :rolleyes1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Aww Kim and Bow   :heart:  :heart:  :heart: I'm changing coming to this thread. I am not emotional but looking at Kim Idk what happens to me  :shrug: :rolleyes1:
i couldn't get what you mean  :scratchhead2:  but personally since i'm not very active this past while but whenever i come here i feel i miss this thread sooo much it's crazy :lolyup: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I am not an emotional person but looking at Kim, it changes me to emotional. Like when there was news about MK, I felt very bad and cried, now she is happy I become so happy. Lol I feel like gay :bhehe: I like many celebrities but I dont feel like this with them :facepalm:
peace said:
i couldn't get what you mean  :scratchhead2:  but personally since i'm not very active this past while but whenever i come here i feel i miss this thread sooo much it's crazy :lolyup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I am not an emotional person but looking at Kim, it changes me to emotional. Like when there was news about MK, I felt very bad and cried, now she is happy I become so happy. Lol I feel like gay :bhehe: I like many celebrities but I dont feel like this with them :facepalm:
i totally know what you mean now :yes: :yes: :wink:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  it's  weird feeling 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ikr. I think your feelings will be more weird as you are different from us lol like who does not want to meet their favorite celeb??????  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: jk jk :bhehe: