Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if we elminate Head and shoulder, gel beauty, e baby smooth, CP, Mitsubishi,activia,   since all of this had a new TVC recently already then who last Almond choclate , Puriku Heable Tea, minere and from the look of the pic i feel it can be one of the three :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
effortlessly sexyyyyyy woooooooooooww :shock2:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww not words can describe the beauty of this pic than PIECE OF ART :heart: :heart: :heart: 

cr mairatchada1

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm not sure if this is for PCKNMCPW or it for a magazine photoshoot will wait to see she absolutely gorgeous 

cr tatar_r

cr noom_piyachart

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I made mistake again. I got confused and commented on NRTR thread instead of here. So Nadech is not available as we had thought for Kim. He accepted 2 lakorns with Yaya

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Lol I made mistake again. I got confused and commented on NRTR thread instead of here. So Nadech is not available as we had thought for Kim. He accepted 2 lakorns with Yaya
2  lakorn in the same time that's too much :eyetwitch:  anyway that's okey for me i still have a long list of actor i want kim to pair with so no problem  :pervie:  :pervie:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooow :heart: :heart: berleydoll is here 

cr kimmy

speechless soo seductive that look in her eyes ALWAYS get me , seriously if she look like that to  a man he will fall deep in love with these dreamy eyes :spin: :heart: :heart: sp special

cr maew_makeup

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhh my heart :faint: :faint: :faint: i need to found the right words  can't express so many words :heart: :heart: :heart: UNIIIIQUUUUUEEEEEEEEE, sure thing i found my new seggie 

her eyes
are far more
than pretty;
their surface is
gleaming gloss,
appears too vivid
to be real,

PIECE OF ART :heart: :heart: a special girl

cr kimmy 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Another magazine shoot??
cr jenzzi
 is the same TVC she was filming the other day someone said that

i can't wait to know this TVC will be for what she look marvelous extremely charming

cr mimew999, koh_sarawut