Kimberley Ann Voltemas

JMali

sarNie Egg
Hello. I'm new here on Asianfuse and I am a big fan of Kimberly. I've always known of Asianfuse and have been reading updates, but now I decided to make my own account. I heard that there is help needed in translating and see that Bieluvr is helping out a lot already. I'm Thai. My name is Jasmine, but I'm a guy. I'll be glad to help out too.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
JMali said:
Hello. I'm new here on Asianfuse and I am a big fan of Kimberly. I've always known of Asianfuse and have been reading updates, but now I decided to make my own account. I heard that there is help needed in translating and see that Bieluvr is helping out a lot already. I'm Thai. My name is Jasmine, but I'm a guy. I'll be glad to help out too.
:woot:  :woot:  :woot: WOW another kimmy’s fans know thai!!!! Welcome to asianfuse :thumbsup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:welcome1: to AF Jasmine WOW Kim has many men fans  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: thank you for coming here to help us with bieluvr :yes: Peace will be very happy to see you
JMali said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wow Kim and Anne, both sisters on the same spot and same votes :thumbup: Thanks bieluvr for translating again :)
Bieluvr said:
LOL. It's weird they'll have polls like this too. Top 10 Thai ladies that men want to kiss the most in the year 2015. LOL. It says:
It's unbelievable that two women that are from different generations and have different styles will both get 7th place with an even amount of votes of 132. Of course because Kim is a sweet girl who loves to play and is funny too. Who wouldn't like her? Even Mark couldn't control his heart. Acting with Kim in many lakorn has engraved Kim's cuteness fully into his heart. As of Ann probably don't have to say much because she's of course the princess of the industry to the point where they see her as a star in the sky. Because no matter what she does, she'll be famous. She's talented and it'll be hard to find anyone to compare to her. So it's not weird at all that many men want to kiss her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
JMali said:
first of all welcome to the ship :welcome: :welcome: second my face was like this when i read your post :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: already having Hernandez here with us a guy fan of kim was a huge surprise for me and now seeing another guy fan of kim with us and not only that he also will help us translating is more Huge for me you are the big welcome hope you will have fun wit us in AF  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Step said:
:welcome1: to AF Jasmine WOW Kim has many men fans  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: thank you for coming here to help us with bieluvr :yes: Peace will be very happy to see you. See you around 
yes i'm veryyyy veryyy happpy Step it's really nice to see new members here iwth us :dance1: :dance1:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim's new lakorn with Boy will air in few days, this is the thread if you dont have lol you can join us there also :) http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/60605-ch3-nang-rai-tee-ruk-citizen-kane/page-77
JMali said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
When I saw new member I thought of you Peace but when he is guy I again thought of you cos you were excited for Hernandez. More men coming here for Kim. It's great haha  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
peace said:
first of all welcome to the ship :welcome: :welcome: second my face was like this when i read your post :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: already having Hernandez here with us a guy fan of kim was a huge surprise for me and now seeing another guy fan of kim with us and not only that he also will help us translating is more Huge for me you are the big welcome hope you will have fun wit us in AF  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

yes i'm veryyyy veryyy happpy Step it's really nice to see new members here iwth us :dance1: :dance1:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
JMali said:
Wow. Haha. I thought you didn't know thai, but now that you do, I guess I'll have to ask you for help instead huh?  Once again. Welcome to AF. I want to tell you that these girl fans of Kimmy are very nice. You'll surely have fun here. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
When I saw new member I thought of you Peace but when he is guy I again thought of you cos you were excited for Hernandez. More men coming here for Kim. It's great haha  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
LOL. I guess Kim just has a way of luring guys into her eyes. And the Predator has captured its prey. Hahaha. :) It's nice that there are new men here Kimmy, then we'll know that it's not only us girls who love her. Also I would love to know what guys think of her as well.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
JMali said:
Thank you for the welcome.
BTW i love what you wrote in your seggie "this is the woman of my dreams" that's soo sweet haha ,can i ask you my usual curious question since when you are a fan of kim ? 

Step said:
hey girl you make it sound weird don't say that people will misunderstand me they will think i'm crazy hahaha but seriously it's really good to know new people , i found it surprising to know that there guys who are interested in forums like this that's why i react like that :p :lol: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Me too. Dont worry Peace will do it for us, questions are coming now :wink:
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I guess Kim just has a way of luring guys into her eyes. And the Predator has captured its prey. Hahaha. :) It's nice that there are new men here Kimmy, then we'll know that it's not only us girls who love her. Also I would love to know what guys think of her as well.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
BTW i love what you wrote in your seggie "this is the woman of my dreams" that's soo sweet haha ,can i ask you my usual curious question since when you are a fan of kim ? 

hey girl you make it sound weird don't say that people will misunderstand me they will think i'm crazy hahaha but seriously it's really good to know new people , i found it surprising to know that there guys who are interested in forums like this that's why i react like that :p :lol:
I guess guys who are very romantic will like forums like these. I mean they have to be romantic or crazy to like lakorns right? LOL. JMali, don't mean to offend you. Or they are guys of intelligence and don't care what people think of them because they know truly where their hearts belong. (and that's to Kimmy) LOL :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I told this in my last post and I'm right  :dance1:  :dance1:  Sorry peace if I said something to misunderstand. My english is not good so sorry. I said you are excited for new member guys cos you can ask them questions about Kim. Sorry lol my english :facepalm:
peace said:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Wow. Haha. I thought you didn't know thai, but now that you do, I guess I'll have to ask you for help instead huh?  Once again. Welcome to AF. I want to tell you that these girl fans of Kimmy are very nice. You'll surely have fun here. :)
you and Jmali now are our savers from the frustrating luck of understand i'm literally SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

JMali

sarNie Egg

Thanks for liking it. I believe Kimberly is the woman of many guys dreams. I just wanted to state the obvious. I had fell in love with her since the day I met her which was during the time of the Punyachon Kon Krua days. At that time I wasn't a big fan of hers, but meeting her changed my mind. At that time my family and I went on vacation in Thai Land. It was at a mall, I forgot what the name was. I met her there and the way she spoke to me was so nice I couldn't help but fall for her. She looks more beautiful in person.
I guess guys who are very romantic will like forums like these. I mean they have to be romantic or crazy to like lakorns right? LOL. JMali, don't mean to offend you. Or they are guys of intelligence and don't care what people think of them because they know truly where their hearts belong. (and that's to Kimmy) LOL :)
Bieluvr, you are really right about this. I must be crazy in love. Kimberly is the person that got me into Lakorns. Before I was into K-pop. My mother had always loved lakorn though and watched every one of them.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
JMali said:
Thanks for liking it. I believe Kimberly is the woman of many guys dreams. I just wanted to state the obvious. I had fell in love with her since the day I met her which was during the time of the Punyachon Kon Krua days. At that time I wasn't a big fan of hers, but meeting her changed my mind. At that time my family and I went on vacation in Thai Land. It was at a mall, I forgot what the name was. I met her there and the way she spoke to me was so nice I couldn't help but fall for her. She looks more beautiful in person.
Bieluvr, you are really right about this. I must be crazy in love. Kimberly is the person that got me into Lakorns. Before I was into K-pop. My mother had always loved lakorn though and watched every one of them.
Awe, the way you explained it is so romantic!!! :crush:  Thanks for not feeling offended. :)