Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
You met her??  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: you are so lucky. Thanks for sharing this :)
JMali said:
Thanks for liking it. I believe Kimberly is the woman of many guys dreams. I just wanted to state the obvious. I had fell in love with her since the day I met her which was during the time of the Punyachon Kon Krua days. At that time I wasn't a big fan of hers, but meeting her changed my mind. At that time my family and I went on vacation in Thai Land. It was at a mall, I forgot what the name was. I met her there and the way she spoke to me was so nice I couldn't help but fall for her. She looks more beautiful in person.
Bieluvr, you are really right about this. I must be crazy in love. Kimberly is the person that got me into Lakorns. Before I was into K-pop. My mother had always loved lakorn though and watched every one of them.

JMali

sarNie Egg
You can say it was fate. I accidentally bumped into her, but she didn't even yell at me like other people would've done. She even offered to buy me a finger medicine because I cut my finger when I dropped the glass bottle while bumping into her, but I was in a hurry so I left. But her beautiful face and her beautiful heart stuck with me since that day.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
JMali said:
Thanks for liking it. I believe Kimberly is the woman of many guys dreams. I just wanted to state the obvious. I had fell in love with her since the day I met her which was during the time of the Punyachon Kon Krua days. At that time I wasn't a big fan of hers, but meeting her changed my mind. At that time my family and I went on vacation in Thai Land. It was at a mall, I forgot what the name was. I met her there and the way she spoke to me was so nice I couldn't help but fall for her. She looks more beautiful in person.
Bieluvr, you are really right about this. I must be crazy in love. Kimberly is the person that got me into Lakorns. Before I was into K-pop. My mother had always loved lakorn though and watched every one of them.
another surprise and aaaaaaaaaa how happy i'm to read this i wish the people who are bashing her non stop read this :spin: :spin: :spin:

so i want to ask  you few question take it as a scoop (since ypou are the only one i met here who actually saw kim in person)  and i'm a curious reporter  if you don't want that it's okeyy i don't want to bother you :blush:  the girls know me well as you see in there comments hahahaha i can't help my self :ghehe: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I told this in my last post and I'm right  :dance1:  :dance1:  Sorry peace if I said something to misunderstand. My english is not good so sorry. I said you are excited for new member guys cos you can ask them questions about Kim. Sorry lol my english :facepalm:

it's okkey i was joking i knew what you mean i love teasing you my teammate haha :wink:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
JMali said:
You can say it was fate. I accidentally bumped into her, but she didn't even yell at me like other people would've done. She even offered to buy me a finger medicine because I cut my finger when I dropped the glass bottle while bumping into her, but I was in a hurry so I left. But her beautiful face and her beautiful heart stuck with me since that day.
well you already answered my first question i wanted to ask ( how did you see her what happened did you talk to her did you knew who she was what she said to you ) :dance2:  :dance2:  it's really such a beautiful coincidence and such a great  way  to become fan :crush: love from the first sigh soo romantic i will ship you with her hahahaha

JMali

sarNie Egg
well you already answered my first question i wanted to ask ( how did you see her what happened did you talk to her did you knew who she was what she said to you ) :dance2:  :dance2:  it's really such a beautiful coincidence and such a great  way  to become fan :crush: love from the first sigh soo romantic i will ship you with her hahahaha
Yes. It was a beautiful situation that happened to me. I also met with a few other actresses, but none of them were like Kim.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
JMali said:
Yes. It was a beautiful situation that happened to me. I also met with a few other actresses, but none of them were like Kim.
Really? Who else have you met? I want to know. Sorry if I'm being a little nosy. LOL. :)

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
JMali said:
You met her in real life?! You are so lucky!!! I tried to but never accomplish it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hernandez said:
You met her in real life?! You are so lucky!!! I tried to but never accomplish it.
ohhhh you envy him Hernandez ? :ghehe: well don't lose hope you may accomplish it one day :cheer:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
JMali said:
you know this will make us girls here like this 
:secret:  :secret:  :secret:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:phew: thanks peace  :highfive:  :highfive:
peace said:
it's okkey i was joking i knew what you mean i love teasing you my teammate haha :wink:
it's okkey i was joking i knew what you mean i love teasing you my teammate haha  :wink:
Hernandez said:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yahoooooooooooooooooooooo :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: 150 page :party: :party: i really never thought kimmy's thread will reach even the 100 before one year i'm so happy to be here and be a part of this thread i had soo many great memories and moments with all the lovely members :grouphug: :grouphug:

such a touching warm moment :heart: :heart: :heart: the pic say it all no need for words

cr yayeeumrin

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
peace said:
you know this will make us girls here like this 
:secret:  :secret:  :secret:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:
Hmmm. What do you mean by those again? I'm confused, maybe because I'm a guy. Haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hernandez said:
Hmmm. What do you mean by those again? I'm confused, maybe because I'm a guy. Haha
haha sorry for m weird confusing posts sometime :facepalm: i meant Jmali made us girls here now soo curious to know who are the other actress and why they are not like kim and we will be nosy and keep wondering to know the answer :ghehe:

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
peace said:
haha sorry for m weird confusing posts sometime :facepalm: i meant Jmali made us girls here now soo curious to know who are the other actress and why they are not like kim and we will be nosy and keep wondering to know the answer :ghehe:
Oh. Now that makes sense. Thanks for the translating for me. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hernandez said:
Oh. Now that makes sense. Thanks for the translating for me. Haha.
HAHAHAHAAAAA  you are welcome no problem will help you anytime i will try to be more clear next time :p :p 

JMali

sarNie Egg
Hernandez said:

peace said:
Haha. I was going to ask the same question, but thanks for the clarification.
I have met Joy Sirilak. I know who Joy is because my mother loves to watch her lakorn in the old days. I've met Joy Rinlanee with Num Sornram back about a decade ago when Bansaithong was out and they came to wisconsin for a meet and greet with fans. At that time I was still young so I didn't really care for who they were, but my mom has a huge crush on Num so she dragged me along with her. And on the same trip where i met Kim, I also met Fang Pitchaya and Pang Ornjira.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
JMali said:

Haha. I was going to ask the same question, but thanks for the clarification.
I have met Joy Sirilak. I know who Joy is because my mother loves to watch her lakorn in the old days. I've met Joy Rinlanee with Num Sornram back about a decade ago when Bansaithong was out and they came to wisconsin for a meet and greet with fans. At that time I was still young so I didn't really care for who they were, but my mom has a huge crush on Num so she dragged me along with her. And on the same trip where i met Kim, I also met Fang Pitchaya and Pang Ornjira.

wooow you sure have many opportunity to meet celebrity soo coool this lead me to wonder did you saw kim again after the first met 

JMali

sarNie Egg
peace said:

wooow you sure have many opportunity to meet celebrity soo coool this lead me to wonder did you saw kim again after the first met 
I have seen her once more, but didn't get to talk to her because it was at a fan meeting and there were many fans. I was in a hurry because I didn't want to miss the bus.