Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
andreanaing said:
What a mistake to watch Jong Ki's drama since the beginning! That's ME a few years back while watching Jong Ki with Chaewonnie (Innocent Man). I can totally relate to your addiction! Now it's fun; once the ending's drawing near, you'll have withdrawal syndrome. But no worries there'll be another man (James) who will make you obsess about his lakorn! So you're helped. :p
for me before discovering kim in late 2012 i was addicted for asian dramas in general tawanese japanese and it was korean more some i finished them some not but for me the best actor that  i like in korea and they are really great actors are hyun bin and song joong ki and for actress i like number one for me is SHK and i like kim sun a and for song joong ki i watched innocent man but i couldn't complete cause i didn't like Moon chaewon and i'm the type of viewer where if i found chemistry between the lead and  if i liked both together i will continue to watch else i will let it down and the new korean actors this days are not appealing for me and they luck in the acting IMO of course so it was easy to let go  the korean drama addiction cause i discover this amazing young talented actress named kimberley that i consider in my simple opinion one of the best actress i ever watched SHK and her are totally gifted  in acting so when i saw the teaser of DoTS the fever hit me right away song song couple are just fabulous together in that storyline witch is one of the top that i had watched it's just writing amazingly and absolutely my taste everything is amazing in that drama for me there is meaningful story and message and the director the actor everybody did a fabulous job producing that drama and for pcknmcpw i'm not sure if i will fall in love with james character and the story seems to have a lot of misunderstanding so i'm really hoping that anne did her best to execute it without dragging and without useless scenes so let's wait and see :p

and soo sooorryy for making you read all this :blush:  

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@peace, nooooooo according to the old version, James must love Kim a lot and his every action should be so dedicated and passionate. If Anne changes that part of story line, I'm gonna go mad and wild. 

Don't worry about the long post. I love reading about your Ktaste. What a pity! I love Chaewon till my heart stops to beat. hehe I love Chaewon as much as Kim. They both act naturally and calmly in their roles of characters. :D Anyhow great to know your Ktaste. Hye Kyo and Sum Ah unnies are good as wel. Wish we will have more discussion when Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won decided to take that medical drama. :D :D :D 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't promise you to have a discussion about that but sure think if you will be active we will have a discussion in pcknmcpw story so i'm looking forward for that :p  and i said that maybe there is a lot of misunderstanding and maybe james character in there will not be persistence in his love with her is because what he said to her in the teaser "she is the debt collector i'm in debt that's a fact" and from the whole teaser i sens anusaya will love him more i maybe wrong but let's wait and see 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ZHeBueh_8 

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I wonder why MK didnt practice dancing for #46lovemission like other couple? Will they perform like last year?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MomRamy said:
I wonder why MK didnt practice dancing for #46lovemission like other couple? Will they perform like last year?
yes they will when they come back from korea i guess  :p  

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Kim will surly love James more in the drama but will not express her feeling towards James like she did in RT. Kim's so good portraying such character. OMG, my fever's up! When's JB gonna finish?

peace said:
i can't promise you to have a discussion about that but sure think if you will be active we will have a discussion in pcknmcpw story so i'm looking forward for that :p  and i said that maybe there is a lot of misunderstanding and maybe james character in there will not be persistence in his love with her is because what he said to her in the teaser "she is the debt collector i'm in debt that's a fact" and from the whole teaser i sens anusaya will love him more i maybe wrong but let's wait and see 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
andreanaing said:
Kim will surly love James more in the drama but will not express her feeling towards James like she did in RT. Kim's so good portraying such character. OMG, my fever's up! When's JB gonna finish?

at some point they will show love to each other since they have a loot of sweet scene in the teaser but who know how and when that will happen , btw what is RT and JB i feel my brain is not working can't figure out what you mean by them  :scratchhead2:  :blush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it will take me days to catch up of all the past updates i though i was a strong person with a strong will but int his past few days i was dying want to spazz here it's hard to let go of this addiction beside calling her "piece of art" i will also call her "difficult addiction" :p

let's start
21/3/2016

cr closeup_thailand

cr as tagged

Reactions: NdA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
let's continue withthe rehearsal day 22/3

for more photos click on spoiler

cr spycool_tuckta, ole_chan_k,dreampcrp, rainbow_fonfon, somwan_k, auntiee_p

Reactions: NdA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yesssssss!!!!! I even think that I can't get back to here to share my feelings with you. Luckily we got Admin fixing it.
this past days made me realize what i will feel if there is no AF anymore i really sincerely missed you guys it's fun to spazz and share some talk with other people soo much happy that the great admin fixed it