Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
to be honest i don't have any expectation for BH i can't guess how it would turn on let's wait and see we still have a loooonnng pajaaew is a well talented knowing director despite his sometime over the top staring things but his lakorns most of them was hit and did well so let's hope too BH will be one of them
Pray for the best!!! Is he directed RP too right?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so who left in the list for younger generation (mario, great, toey, kenp , maybe phet too) and for older generation (ken T, andrew)

beautiful

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Don't forget Tik
okey let's just hope that by the time she is still in the industry she will complete the list :p

the beauty yesterday before the event of Mitsubishi

PIECE OF ART

i'm addicted to the feeling that i see in her photos gorgeous

mesmerizing eyes

cr dreampcrp_, as tagged, naruchat, tonkla7z

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is amazing so amazing she has a big talent that i'm afraid it will be wasted really hope someone offer her a deep dramatic story she will nail it big time , this role is much more stable than the other anussaya seems a strong working woman that she doesn't talk non sens and she have confidence in her strength but she got hurt by love , very mature role and personally i think this role challenged her can't wait to watch

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
relaxing time with friends and sister #qualitytimewithqualityfriends

cr bow_benjawan

as yayee posted in her cap "if you have a crazy friend ,well you have everything"