Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhh sooo coool give me a high fives , you said the words that i always say we can be best friend

me too hope she will have more lakorns that will make the neutral viewer have interest her , hope good production give her offers

Knitty

sarNie Adult
ohhhh sooo coool give me a high fives , you said the words that i always say we can be best friend

me too hope she will have more lakorns that will make the neutral viewer have interest her , hope good production give her offers
Yup hope she will get good lakorns.
Hope only good people surround her.

Haha i do think we can be best friends.. *Hi-5*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
amaziiiiiiiinnngggg

cr atinnabhan

Knitty

sarNie Adult
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
amaziiiiiiiinnngggg

cr atinnabhan
Peace, you are one step faster than me.. I am still having problem on how to save the image and upload without exceeding the limit..hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Haha peace..u are really fast...
Yepp... su su kim.... fighting...
i'm an addicted person remember ;)
i'm always tune hahaha i really feel bad but i can't find a cure to this addiction since i'm not the whole day busy i have some quite free time so i'm able to update this much
and this is the translation of her cap
" first piano class in her life with superman song. Will play again when she plat fluently."
can't wait to see her improving i love piano :D:D

Knitty

sarNie Adult
i'm an addicted person remember ;)
i'm always tune hahaha i really feel bad but i can't find a cure to this addiction since i'm not the whole day busy i have some quite free time so i'm able to update this much
and this is the translation of her cap
" first piano class in her life with superman song. Will play again when she plat fluently."
can't wait to see her improving i love piano :D:D
Trust me.. you are not the only one. Me too.. basically i am over addicted..

Kim is too addictive hahaha cannot kick the habit... hahahaha

Knitty

sarNie Adult
*phew* it's a relieve i'm not alone
i don't to look like a crazy
Nope you are not.. i basically hide it from my friends ...i do not want them to start nagging me.. haha when they heard i am watching thai drama..they were like *not again*

Therefore...cannot let them know i am addicted to Kim...hahaha oops.. hope after i am busy..addiction will be lesser.. haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nope you are not.. i basically hide it from my friends ...i do not want them to start nagging me.. haha when they heard i am watching thai drama..they were like *not again*

Therefore...cannot let them know i am addicted to Kim...hahaha oops.. hope after i am busy..addiction will be lesser.. haha
for me no one even know i watch thai lakorn all what they know that i'm addicted to the internet haha

sooo prettyyy like a doll

her photo always so alive

cr as tagged