sarNie Tombstone
sunhine

sooo beautifull is a little little little word

the look in her eyes need a good reader PIECE OF ART

cr bellez_zelleb

Last edited:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
yessss , i can't wait for the ride of pcknmcpw i miss her on screen soooooooooo much i can't get enough of her
Yup me too.... can't get enough of her....
Hope buang hong also faster finish filming soon...hopefully next year we get to see it... *cross fingers*

Lately she is very sexy... her blouses are all showing off her shoulders... :oops:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Knitty Buang hong will probably air around this time next year or in march next year i guess
and i want her in many more good lakorns while she is young and still in her prime time

btw i didn't ask you the question that i pose to every new kim fan here , how did you become her fan :D:D

Knitty

sarNie Adult
@Knitty Buang hong will probably air around this time next year or in march next year i guess
and i want her in many more good lakorns while she is young and still in her prime time

btw i didn't ask you the question that i pose to every new kim fan here , how did you become her fan :D:D
Haha i become her fan since last year i guess.. i was searching for a drama to watch and i search by thai actress. When i come across her picture, i was captivated by her look and i realised she was the actress in raeng pratadna. And from there on, i rewatch all her drama and got totally captivated.

Up till now, i have yet been so into an actor or actress.. she is the first. I have been watching her drama non stop..

And is from there i slowly find her news and start falling in love with MK.

She is absolutely stunning just that i feel she does not have much luck with the viewers. It seems she has alot of haters. Despite she is very talented, the lakorns she acted has yet to earn her much awards...

Hopefully her luck will slowly change.. :)