Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLAD I DISCOVERED THIS TALENT 3 YEARS AGO , she is for me on pf the best in the world she has a big big talent, the way she act it's sooooo alive and real , her anger , her tears, her laugh, her sorrow, her glad, her thinking, her doubt everything , she make really go with her i enjoy seeing her on screen in every work she do bravo to her i will be alwyas a big fan :clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
one of the hurtful feeling is to know that the person who we trusted and gave our heart lied to us , it's just hard to erase that feeling

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you @Peace for this. It looks real for me. Im proud of Kim. Awwww her eyes :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLAD I DISCOVERED THIS TALENT 3 YEARS AGO , she is for me on pf the best in the world she has a big big talent, the way she act it's sooooo alive and real , her anger , her tears, her laugh, her sorrow, her glad, her thinking, her doubt everything , she make really go with her i enjoy seeing her on screen in every work she do bravo to her i will be alwyas a big fan :clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: