Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"please dad i want my life back" ohhh nooo i'm sobbing agian i should not watch this scene anymore or else my eyes will hurt from sobbing

she is sooo powerful i don't know how to describe it , her eyes make me cry non stop , she make me feel soo pity for her

Knitty

sarNie Adult
"please dad i want my life back" ohhh nooo i'm sobbing agian i should not watch this scene anymore or else my eyes will hurt from sobbing

she is sooo powerful i don't know how to describe it , her eyes make me cry non stop , she make me feel soo pity for her
Tonight i will watch with subs... i think the writer or anne should get the credit... the dialogue is splendid...meaningful... and the actors and actress...all are so wonderful...
I am going to prepare tissue box incase i am going to end up like peace...becoming goldfish..hahah oops:p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Tonight i will watch with subs... i think the writer or anne should get the credit... the dialogue is splendid...meaningful... and the actors and actress...all are so wonderful...
I am going to prepare tissue box incase i am going to end up like peace...becoming goldfish..hahah oops:p
believe me you will cry your eyes out how she was begging her dad , sooo emotional really sincerely i tried not to cry but the more i hold it the more i want to cry seeing her crying, it just so painful

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

MY FAVORITE PIECE OF ART ,her aura is all the story the look in her eyes is all the charm , her skin like snow is all the magic, i have no more words there too much to be able to say , i need a poets to help me :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

"she has her own charm her own beauty , her beauty make you want to have a ride to know her more , when you look at her you don't just see a beautiful woman ,you see a whole story a whole world but from the outside to see what is inside it , you have to keep looking at her discover her little by little , and there you will see the real beauty "

this are my words for this breathtaking photo, she never stop amazing me

this is waht i'm talking about

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't knew she will have an event with anne i thought the photos was for a photoshoot, i don't like the dress but i like the piece of art wearing it :D

event with bee too

her beauty

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beauty

i loved this pix sooooo mmmuuuchhhh feel like a shot in an old movie, "you look like a movie , you sound like a song"