Kimberley Ann Voltemas

twister02

M♥K
BH has finally started. I was planning to watch it live. Saw the intros while going home but I decided to just wait for the subbed version since I'm not understanding anything. I need to know every characters connection first before watching it live since it will be all gestures coz I can't understand Thai. Huhuhuhu

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what i love about kim is that she has her own style no one can play the way kim do for me i don't know how she do it but she embrace the charcater sooo weeelllll she totally 100% live in the character , the over all style of th elakorn was different paajeaw for sure had a complete printed pix in his mind that he wanted it to come alive

and i hope people wil be less judgmental and it's really a challenge to do a remake for the third time but for me personally i love how the epsiode was build

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
U r making me jealous n anticapted
I hope i can watch the lakorn tonight if my health permit it

Oh gosh if not i will have sleepless nite like yesterday again ...:aloofandbored:
easy on yourself but i know that feeling perfectly :) a little patient and when you fel you are better than hug the screen and enjoy our swan's performance

twister02

M♥K
yes they are subbing it but it will take a little time , you can check in kim's facebook official fanpage
Thanks! I don't have any lakorns now (I'm also waiting for a sub on the other one) so I'm excited for the subs for BH.
I'll try watching the RAW. I've seen clips from IG and was curious (especially when Pim accidentally stomped Ramet's foot lol)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks! I don't have any lakorns now (I'm also waiting for a sub on the other one) so I'm excited for the subs for BH.
I'll try watching the RAW. I've seen clips from IG and was curious (especially when Pim accidentally stomped Ramet's foot lol)
it will not be hard to understand the overall things cause it's pretty clear what is happening

and yes that scene was funny after being charmed by her beauty she step on his foot give him the shock :p