Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW this thread jumps over the day/week/month/year! :clap::clap:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
@"peace" ...AF used to be my home...i mean a lot of the girls home but slowly some seem to leave little by little. I do missed the good old days. I missed my girls. I'm getting old and please enjoy your youth! But thank you for sharing all of these lovely pictures of our girl Kimmy Kimberly Ann Voltemas! :icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" ...AF used to be my home...i mean a lot of the girls home but slowly some seem to leave little by little. I do missed the good old days. I missed my girls. I'm getting old and please enjoy your youth! But thank you for sharing all of these lovely pictures of our girl Kimmy Kimberly Ann Voltemas! :icon12::icon12:
yup we all will get old and eventually we all will leave so it's normal that's why i enjoy the moment cause i know it won't be back :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Same here. I always disappear and reappear, but I never forget AF and the girls I've met along the way.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Kim is really the Queen of curves! Kim is definitely body goal! This is one of the reason why i like Kim. She curvy and thick! Not twig skinny like those Korean actress/idol.