Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
where you heard that ?
I saw from somewhere in ig and it is both from Mark and Kim interview (separate interview). They didn’t say it is confirm, but they both said let’s wait and see. And Mark was joking with his interviewer that he won’t tell them yet if it will happen.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I saw from somewhere in ig and it is both from Mark and Kim interview (separate interview). They didn’t say it is confirm, but they both said let’s wait and see. And Mark was joking with his interviewer that he won’t tell them yet if it will happen.
i see , and do you want it to turn real ?

i honestly douuuuuubbbbt they will pair up any sooner

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i see , and do you want it to turn real ?

i honestly douuuuuubbbbt they will pair up any sooner
To be honest, I want them to pair up with others people for now because I want to see kim pair up with other actor like Ken T, great, ...
but if MK pair up again I am ok with it too. How about u?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
To be honest, I want them to pair up with others people for now because I want to see kim pair up with other actor like Ken T, great, ...
but if MK pair up again I am ok with it too. How about u?
i'm same as you i prefer to see her with great or why not maybe someone will hear her and pair her with Ken T

but if mk pair up again i can't complain much i'm an mk fan after all :lol: but for now i prefer no

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i'm same as you i prefer to see her with great or why not maybe someone will hear her and pair her with Ken T

but if mk pair up again i can't complain much i'm an mk fan after all :lol: but for now i prefer no
Hopefully my dream pair come true again (Kim+Ken T)
To be honest, I feel a little disappointed if MK got pair up again because they just pair up not too long ago. But any Lakorn Kim in it, I’m in

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aww i hope not cus there's so many people to see them with.

Kim: Ken T, Great, Pon, Alek,
Mark: Nycha, Pat (a better lakorn), Kao, Mai, Matt

Um ok thats it, well maybe not a lot then :pancarta:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I adore Mark Kim and am suffering from the lack of updates but that said please no pairing them up yet. Please don't play money games Ch3 let your talent (all of them) have good opportunities to grow. My secret nightmare is them getting cast in Prom Likit or something :eek:
Kim + Ananda + movie :icon12:
Or
Kim + Ken T + grey role - sawan biang level grey :rolleyes: