Kimberley Ann Voltemas

dariey

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
kimberley on mode cheering ready with the clothes and the flag :cheer:  :cheer:  i wonder what's the competition the thai team play for

it AFF Suzuki Cup 2014.final match between thailand and malaysia.they win last night.i watch it too..hehee

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:

it AFF Suzuki Cup 2014.final match between thailand and malaysia.they win last night.i watch it too..hehee
oh i seee thank you for respond :D they win coz the charming  kimmy cheered them haha jk :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimmberley today for H&S event sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo elegant and fabulous lady :heart: :heart: :heart:

oh myyyyyyy hahaha this's an epiiiiiiiic fish face perfecccctt :loool: :loool: 

kimmy the fish  :lmao3:  :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
who's this beautiful sexy classy lady soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fabulous :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: the best 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:heart: :heart: :heart: only time :heart: :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QvL7JcSMUY

he look at her with charm :crush: she's  pretty right  :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:
poor the girl.she must be so tired.non stop event need to attend.
yess she's working hard my pretty girl but no matter how tired she still put that beautiful sweet  smile on her shining face :spin: :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after the bow and the dress here we go she's playing like the cutest kid with the slope hahaha  :baby:  :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGEmFb23FVU

dariey

sarNie Adult
adsd,do you know about we support kimmy_kimberley banner at ig?i see soo many of it.what about it?

when she play she the cutest.i super love what they said about kim & ananda give full effort during the filming.for me it is the best when people talk good thing about person i like coz they are the one who know her better.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:
adsd,do you know about we support kimmy_kimberley banner at ig?i see soo many of it.what about it?
there's something called spicy nickname or something like that they do it every year they give nickname to some dara based on the news they had  during the year and this year those people give kim this nickname 

" (Berry see miti) " Four dimension Fake"  She pretends to say her relationship with Mark is nothing but brother and sister but the Press can see in her eyes that they are more than Friend. Plus she cheated on Jet with Mark. " that's it so fans club are supporting kim for that and for me this nickname thing it represent   just some  useless people who have nothing better to do than give stars hate nickname what a pitiful thing to do   :thumbdown:  and what a low media in thailand  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:

when she play she the cutest.i super love what they said about kim & ananda give full effort during the filming.for me is it the best when people talk good thing about person i like coz they are the one who know her better.
that's what am talking about :clap2: :clap2: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Always choose to heal, not to hurt, to forgive not to despise, to persevere not to quit, to smile not to frown, and to love not to hate! At the end of life, what really matters is not what we bought, but what we built, not what we got, but what we shared, not our competence but our character, and not our success but our significance. Live a life that matters. Live a life that cares… and be Yourself!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:
that just awful.she a girl for god sake.hope kim always strong.
don't worry she's a veryyy veryyyy strong mind girl am not afraid for her she got through so many difficulties and she always came up with her beautiful smile :D  AND OF COURSE her love to food makes her happy :ghehe:
dinner with  noom in boy's restaurant