​
Laugh out loud follow your heart enjoy the little things 
 ​

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
to be a shining star, you must shine your own light 
shine shine kim with your bright shining smile
 ​
Humble enough to know I'm not better than anybody & wise enough to know that I'm different from the rest

​

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her fans are the best coz for them they know her well and know she's the best what a wonderful star you're kim :thumbup: :thumbup:   :thumbup: always stay like this humble yet special 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my6IH59RMwU

and i will dedicate this lyrics  song for her it's suites her perfectly until i can do by it a mv of kim
:heart: lil star 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVsI0eu1sqo

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
A strong woman is both soft and powerful. She is both practical and spiritual 
soooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ​

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwww her and her winks :spin: :wink: :wink:  

i will got you you can't resist my charm look at me in the eyes look ddeeep  hahahaha :rofl: 

dariey

sarNie Adult

From p'yayee:
Kimmy is cute. She is hard-working, talented actress, never complains, patient, sincere, very nice girl, and very beautiful too.

cr yayeeumarin & gigi_mkpantip

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:

they are the one who know her better.

From p'yayee:
Kimmy is cute. She is hard-working, talented actress, never complains, patient, sincere, very nice girl, and very beautiful too.

cr yayeeumarin & gigi_mkpantip

what p'yee said confirm your words,  i don't care what media write they don't know her like the people who're present in her life i don't need to add anything on what p'yee said it's enough and future will prove everything :p i just adore kim as an amazing super talented and a very gorgeous woman her beauty inspire me :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beauty is not only in the face, beauty is a light in the heart :spin: :spin:
 ​
open your eyes there's beauty everywhere ​

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:
magical magnificent gorgeous splendid unbelievably charming seductive and omg those eyes i can't describe them  every time i saw that look i just get this feeling so so so special 

The eyes are one of the most powerful tools a woman can have. With one look, she can relay the most intimate message. After the connection is made, words cease to exist.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
i wonder what's the work she's doing today she look absolutely fresh and happpppyyyy :spin: :spin: :spin:  maybe a magazine shoot 
 ​

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
adsd18/2 your signature is sooooooooo beautiful. Kim's eyes are the cutest eyes I've seen

awwww :blush: :blush: thank you so much so nice from you :kiss2:  well for me she has the most fabulous eyes i have seen i can transform to a poet to describe them :ghehe: they'r soooo deeep for me i don't see that kind of look in everyone and to add they'r the reason i adore her this much  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

let me breath ,le me just chill for a while :) cr kimmy_kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
family time  :grouphug:

t

his's an old post i forget to post here haha this's the playful crazy kimmy as her best friend bow call her "my daisy baby" i love that name and love their relationship 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IHBew4HE5M