Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she's happy and the sunglasses reflect   the people that love her and always beside her

looooooooooooooooooove her smile :D :D :D :D 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
still waiting for pic of your fabulous beauty in 3zaap but for now i wanted to share this 
"magical" :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: 

dariey

sarNie Adult
i always thought kim barely have enough rest to have eyes bag but when i look at her baby pic she already have it even during that time.this is the first time i see..

kim's casual wear look nice and comfortable.now i'm waiting for 3zaap vid. ^_^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:
kim's casual wear look nice and comfortable.now i'm waiting for 3zaap vid. ^_^
she always wear loose comfortable clothes when she go for work and i love her sens of fashion she has her style , for the vdo i think we have to wait little longer coz even pics fans didn't upload much until now so am still waiting for a gorgeous shot of kimmy :p

it's coming but i want more better quality am greedyyyy beautiful flower today  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she's like the Lotus so lovely i can't get tired from her  :heart: :heart: :heart: so nice with a brilliant smile

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my beautiful lotus :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

When the heart is open the lotus blossoms where there appeared to be no lotus

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautifuuuuuuuuuul :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i loooooooooooooooooooove this draww sooooo well done :heart: :heart:

cr as tagged 

shine bright like a diamond 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
too much words that i can't write   :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest
 ​
awwwwwwwwwaaaaaaa :crush: :crush: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
shine shine shine shine the best actress for me shine like a sun in the middle of the blue skyyy i can't express how much she's talented to make people live with the character she play woooow  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my fabulous actress dancing today in ARO episode and i laughed and laughed and laughed she soooooooooooooooooooo funnny and natural 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
be happy be bright be you   :heart: :heart:
The first time ever I saw your face I thought the sun rose in your eyes
 ​
 ​
so lovely and cuuuute :blush: