Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello Peace,
Right from the first time I read your post, till today, you have always been that happy and positive person... spreading love, optimism, warmth around you. I still remember how hesitant I was to talk to you and now... you've made it so easy for me! You ARE one of the reasons I visit this forum. I'm fond of you more for who you are as a person.
Thank you for being patient and giving me the time to be comfortable.
Thank you for protecting peace and love everywhere you go (specially at this thread).
Thank you for being YOU again :) And you will forever be ☆My Favourite Girl☆ here

My day starts very early tomorrow, so wishing you now
A Very Happy 4th Anniversary To You in this forum!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hello Peace,
Right from the first time I read your post, till today, you have always been that happy and positive person... spreading love, optimism, warmth around you. I still remember how hesitant I was to talk to you and now... you've made it so easy for me! You ARE one of the reasons I visit this forum. I'm fond of you more for who you are as a person.
Thank you for being patient and giving me the time to be comfortable.
Thank you for protecting peace and love everywhere you go (specially at this thread).
Thank you for being YOU again :) And you will forever be ☆My Favourite Girl☆ here

My day starts very early tomorrow, so wishing you now
A Very Happy 4th Anniversary To You in this forum!!

OMMMGGG why you always makes me this speechless and touched with your unexpected surprise and beautiful friendly words i don't know ho wto respond to your nice words for real thank you is too little cause i truly value people's kindness to me so much cause in this world we really need more kind nice people around and you are totally one of this people awwwwwww i'm really touched i even didn't remember it's tomorrow my 4th anniversary here
i had ALOOOOOOOOOT of moments here with you guys and i learnt absolutely so much worth lesson and matured much more from between first day and now and i had met great people like you guys so thank you sooo much girl you are amazing

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the live VDO was waiting for someone to post it
and i trully think i can improve in thai i just need the help of a thai teacher :lol:
all in all there is part i get what she mean but other part i have no iead what she is talking about and she is so spontaneous

Last edited:

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
@Pinkimmy please can you tell us what she is talkign about i love her natural self and how she is irritate from something :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRVePGbg0LC/?taken-by=thicha_lp
Kim said " yaya's pregnant, why pregnant like this? like can't do it, right? Janny: she's pregnant in lakorn :D Kim: hehe and Janny saw fan chat name kimmy n laugh Kim: right, can't be kim na ( big ass :p ) hehhe oh! at a moment she talk about one person that sit the place she sit now n had some bad water in there that I am not clear about it :) sorry tonight m drunk I cant't translant ur full live but I will trans. tmr at night okay?