Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG my eyes and mouth were wiiiiiideeeeee open when i saw this , this absolutely was totally unexpected for me it hit me

Knitty

sarNie Adult
another 3 more days for buang hong...
Can i ask who will be watching live on that day?? Lets have a fun spazzing live chat on that day ... :aaaaa::cheer:

twister02

M♥K
Cool.. i m confirmed watching it live on tuesday unless my wifi is not working (50% chances) :sad6:
So far, the 3Live app is friendly with me everytime I watched KC live. :clap:

I'm kinda excited. I'm really glad I can see Kimmy after Mark coz I don't know what to watch after KC. At least now, there's BH and Kimmy. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me is if i'm still alive until that day ad if nothing sudden happen i will be 100% watching live i even canceled all what i have to do between the three hours of airing and i will put a banner on my door "this person living in this room is temporally impossible to access try again after 3 hours" hahahaha

continue with their girls day

Knitty

sarNie Adult
me is if i'm still alive until that day ad if nothing sudden happen i will be 100% watching live i even canceled all what i have to do between the three hours of airing and i will put a banner on my door "this person living in this room is temporally impossible to access try again after 3 hours" hahahaha

continue with their girls day
Omg peace.. i didnt expect that u will have a banner for it but hahah u r afterall a super super big fan of kim hahaha

So far, the 3Live app is friendly with me everytime I watched KC live. :clap:

I'm kinda excited. I'm really glad I can see Kimmy after Mark coz I don't know what to watch after KC. At least now, there's BH and Kimmy. :)
Is that a mobile app??? Hmm i never try n i m still figuring how to watch on mobile beside using pc

twister02

M♥K
@Knitty yes, it's a mobile app. That's the app Mark was promoting in Kimmy's IG live when they had a date. The app is useful. When I watched KC live last Tuesday, it was smooth and I didn't experienced lag.

There's a lot of Thai streaming sites if you want to watch it on PC.

Knitty

sarNie Adult
@Knitty yes, it's a mobile app. That's the app Mark was promoting in Kimmy's IG live when they had a date. The app is useful. When I watched KC live last Tuesday, it was smooth and I didn't experienced lag.

There's a lot of Thai streaming sites if you want to watch it on PC.
@twister02 thanks .. yes i have a link to watch on pc.. but maybe i will try the app since is more convenient hahaha