Kimberley Ann Voltemas

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Screenshot_2017-04-04-20-24-14-1.png she always looked good with anybody.. and always have a good care from anybody.. she has a special aura,, that's why i love her..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
View attachment 4602 she always looked good with anybody.. and always have a good care from anybody.. she has a special aura,, that's why i love her..
i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i can't even speak i won't to say soooooooooo muuucchhh but i feel i'm so hyped that i can't think straight i never saw a beauty like her in my life there is something really so so so so special abou her , even if she is wearing lenses it take no less from this amazing inner beauty in her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim ig story caption is a little sad, don't know what happen! I wish her happy all the time!
she miss her dad and mom is not easy to be without a warm home to be back to kim probably was back home and felt too empty after a long day of work it really bring all the negativity it's an horrible feeling , that's why i say i admire her , she is very strong although she has all that pain on her but she don't spread it when she go work she try her best to makes people working with her feel comfortable

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her inner beauty shine outside that makes her this mush shining and beautiful in the simplest look :icon12: :icon12:

Last edited: