Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my amazing girl the bessssssssssssssstt no one can makes a chracter come to live like her , i really understand why pajeaw wanted kim in this cause she can bring the imagination from the novel she can make the charcater in the novel have value in a drama amziinnng that innocence mixed with pride and superiority make pim such a whole new character

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is seriously soooooooooooooo cute :D puuureeee natural beauty no make up needed :lol: at her face shocked of the taste of th efood

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pim is like a little kid that had lost support lost everyone but she is learning to grow up through the pain, through the struggle in the real world , she is fighting and trying to keep her pride but when she knew there is no escape she start to try to do what she has to do

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm seriously in deeep love with kim's acting and talent , she is an actress that live inside the character the way when i look at her eyes and i see the background the emotion of this character crystal clear not just acting she don't act she live the moemtn she live the character i enjoy sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much