Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think @"peace" would be Kim's royal chancellor or something, though frankly, "twin sister" might be more suitable haha
:lol: why you gave me that title ? i think is too serious :pancarta: yours was more cute

Spoiler: KimJi plot I came up with while stuck in (HEAVY) traffic on the way to work hahahaha Kim's character would wake up with amnesia (after a car accident) in a foreign country and she will be distraught but James Ji's character would come for her. JJ will say they are married and that she was on vacation and got into an accident so he came for her to bring her home. Somehow Kim is suspicious (she has amnesia) so she remains distant with JJ. He says in order for her to recuperate well, they will go home to the province instead if Bangkok. Out of consideration for Kim, JJ says they can "start over again" and be friends first and not be intimate as husband and wife.

So Kim remains wary of JJ's character but he acts sweet and caring, etc. But somehow something really does not feel right. She cannot understand why she keeps on thinking that JJ is hiding something from her so he is suspicious and she pushes him away. But he would always be nice and understanding and her heart melts little by little.

JJ would remind her of another guy sometimes. One day JJ is having a horrible day and accidentally makes the p'ek moves on Kim (i.e. he goes on angry pervert mode) and she suddenly has a flashback of another man and she realizes that she probably cheated on him and actually had a rendezvous with another guy abroad. Guilty, she makes amends and becomes sweet on him. The two of them are happy.

Though they are happy, questions still nag Kim about her accident, and also there is still something suspicious about JJ. One day she gets a call from the N'Rai and she learns that her husband had an affair with a woman abroad. She investigates some more and remembers things about herself and her husband and realizes he did live a double life and is actually s jerk. Angry and heartbroken, she fights JJ and leaves for Bangkok.

At Bangkok, she gets more clues about her life and about her husband but something does not click. JJ ultimately comes back for her in BKK but she rejects him until one day she almost gets a panic attack as something from the time of her accident is recreated (like.... I dunno, there is a hardcore typhoon in BKK with lighting and thunder and everything the same scenario happened when she had an accident) but JJ comes to her rescue so they reconcile. But while they are reconciling, JJ gets sick and in the middle of hid delirium, he talks strange like he's another person and begging Kim to love him.

So FINALLY (i swear this is it you guys) the insurance company calls up Kim and revesls everything. That she was married to another guy and he had died. Frantic, Kim looks at her wedding photos and sees JJ..... As the best man in her wedding.

It turns out JJ is actually her brother in law. JJ explains back then he had to pretend to be her fiance/husband so he can easily bring her home to Thailand but things got out of hand, especially considering he had loved her since forever. Since she was so vulnerable and heart broken (JJ thought the love of her life, his bro, died and he thought it would kill her) he figured he'd stand in for his bro to make things lighter in her heart somewhat.

It is then revealed that JJ would always be under his perfect brother's shadow, like the older brother would have everything, including the best woman on earth, Kim. Kim is the only one who has been genuinely nice to him but unfortunately, she falls for his perfect brother so he didn't even try to get her. So when he gets a chance, he grabs it without thinking, after he realizes that it's his only chance to get her love and he knew she would remember eventually and hate him forever. His brother is the sun, and he has just always been the shadow, in the dark, behind Kim but always quietly behind her wherever she goes.

When Kim learns about JJ's lie, she gets angry BUT she finally remembers the night of the accident. It turns out she discovers older brother is actually evil and a jerk and has another woman. He runs off with the woman and Kim runs after them. They get into an accident first, and Kim, since she is a good person, tried to rescue them despite her heartbreak but then she hits her head and gets amnesia but before she lost consciousness, she prayed to forget everything and get the love she deserved.

And it turns out it's JJ, the cute brother in law who had always been so nice to her but never showed any romantic interest.

So in the end, they reconcile and make babies. The end.
if jj and kim can't reunite in a lakorn with a story like this at least i wish if we can have movie i'm still waiting for kim to have movie , great job girl i enjoyed reading it and even imagined every event in my head :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I know most of us are girls here, but isn't it weird that we have a girl crush for Kim? What makes her your girl crush? What is the reason that makes you really fall for her?
i fall for her because of her eyes and the way she acted with her eyes and the amazing beauty on them that i never saw in any other actress n the world i may be the only one but trully kim makes me feel she is sooo special there is something in her aura beauty that hit deep she is just gifted with a true beauty and talent that caught me and from the day i saw her until now i keep falling and falling she is the only actress that makes me feel i'm not just watching a drama but i feel i'm reading the book or the novel of the drama with 4D option she put me in the world of the story she is just phenomenal for me the way she do it and i love her real self cause she went through sooooo much she has a lot of scars and she had more sad moment than happy yet she try to surpass this feeling she doesn't try to be someone else she is who she is and who will love her will love her and take it all with her pain and her happiness that's why i admire her relationship with mark in interview kim said after her dad pass away someday she went crazy and she cried like a crazy and was in hysteric feeling but mark didn't leave her he understood her pain he bring her back he gave her a reason to be happy again he do what he can do to redeem a part of her pain , i admire kim for her strength and spontaneous personality and mostly her photos inspire me to write , as i always say she can an inspiration fo a painter and writer a photographer and every art profession cause for me she is "A PIECE OF ART" :D:D

@"peace" is indeed the mighty chancellor in Kim's fandom. She provides the fans with lots of info, images, videos, subs, views and whatnots. A really good thing for a fan like me that has no clue where to find all these info. Thanks peace. Thanks so much! ...and also thanks to the others who has kindly contributed and shared as well. You guys are rockstars!
you are welcome ;) ;) but i feel because i don't understand thai i miss a lot of magazine talk and i miss a lot of more info of her so i don't feel the title suits me :lol:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I think they are talking about Mario (Mari OH) Maurer.

Naaah! I won't make you watch Great's Khun Chai Series, I just was thinking of the most out of the box pairing for Kim I can come up with. Well... if you want a powerful Kim, maybe she is a scientist, doing research in the province when she gets kidnapped by Great-the-Bandit. haha. She'll be teaching them about sterilization and scolding them for their filthiness. Soon they'd want to return her to Bangkok to get rid of her, but she stays to make them more civilized and proper hahaha.

I arrived at the office so I had to go for the standard ending "they reconcile and make babies"willing|babysw :risas3: if you want details, I might have to end up writing a full blown fanfic!
I didn't know people call Mario - Oh!
I thought they just call him Mario.

You are very much into "kidnap" theme huh? Hahaha... Your plot is funny and I can just imagine how the bandits try their best to get rid of her but Kim is too smart to figure it out. The Great-Pan will fry really well. Hahaha...

But I am not that into rom-com. I like a light drama like the recent ones PCKNMCPW, KC and BH. My version would be...

Kim is a young, talented and ambitious scientist working in the field of medicinal research. She works hard as she is very pationate to find the best cure for cancer, the disease that took the lives of her mother and best friend. (After her mother died, her best friend is her guardian that soothes her heartaches) Thanks to her mother and best friend's warmth and encouragement our Kim is like Pimlapat but warmer and attentive to other people's needs and concerns.

After graduating from grad school, Kim decided to join a serious research team in Ireland where she'll be working for 2 years as a research fellow.

There, she meets her teammates and the pra'ek is the deputy head of the research team, Assistant Professor Dr. M. Andrews. He is a real doctor. A young, aspiring oncologist with a very good reputation in the medical field but though he is young, he is one stern, no BS, all work and no play kinda guy. (He is a Thai though, don't be fooled by his English name. Hahaha... I think I'll make him a mix. Irish-Thai.)

Their first encounter is not in the team's first, second, third, fourth meeting... but in the fifth meeting! Dr Andrews is so busy saving lives but he still updates himself with the research progress. As he is so good, he has a handful researches in his hands going on simultaneously. So basically our Kim has not been properly introduced to him. But Kim is no stupid girl, of course she did some quick research on Dr Andrews. So she knows how he looks like and all.

But upon meeting Dr Andrews, she was shocked! Flashback: Before this meeting she has encountered many unfortunate events with him that always ended up with both of them quarelling. THE Dr M Andrews that she researched was Mike Andrews and the real deputy head's name is Dr MARK ANDREWS! (MARK!!!) Didn't I mentioned Kim is a young scientist. YOUNG. YOU are bound to make NGs. (I know, lame jokes.) Dr Mike Andrews is actually his cousin from the Ireland side.

So begins the life of misery for our Kim. She is "young" so Dr Mark suddenly has a looootttt of time to "school" her. (Many technical terms are used during this schooling process)

Dr Mark always question Kim's choice of method, her experimental data, her analytical techniques and the thing that hurt Kim most is he questioned her educational background. He graduated from the best universities in the world while Kim graduated from a local university in Thailand which is not even the nation's best university. This somehow dampens Kim's motivation a bit. But our "Kimlapat" never gives up. Of course she cries buckets, basins, bathtubs and curses Dr Mark everyday but she never gives up for she always have the memory of her smiling mother and best friend and the memory of them suffering from cancer to keep her motivated.

Dr Mark however has a sad dark history with his Thai family side. So he is kinda bitter to everything Thai. Dr Mark is a famous oncologist so he bounds to have groupies, from nurses to students, from patients to models... but he has one special friend who has always been with him since in Thailand through his ups and downs. He trusted her more than anyone. She is a sweet girl who is also Dr Mark's admirer. She is the only Thai that he has no problem with. But... as Dr Mark has been keeping a close eye on Kim, he can't help to feel a bond is forming between him and Kim. The weak bond slowly becomes stronger and stronger.

Fast forward, it has been 1 year. Kim is doing superb and she is finishing her research. The only thing left are writing her report, papers and contributing a complete chapter on a book for the research. She doesn't really have to do more labworks, so she stayed in the library 24/7 which causes Dr Mark to miss her. He can't simply go to the library and stay there. He is a busy doctor! While Kim stays in the library, away from Dr Mark, she however is surrounded by Dr Mark's groupies namely his students. So there are constantly news about him that she hears where most of them are false rumours causing her to further hate Dr Mark.

Regardless, Kim still has to meet Dr Mark ocassionally for consultation sessions. Dr Mark will always look forward to the meetings while Kim will dread it.

One day, Dr Mark realizes that Kim is finishing her work. She will end her research earlier then the recommended time. He is feeling this cancerous feeling inside his heart and he can't control it. He doesn't want Kim to go back early or go back to Thailand at all! ...and that is when he decides to sabotage Kim's work which will bring great problem to Kim. "It is not gonna be good for her, but at least she's not going away."

Do you actually think this Dr Mark is like Mr Ramet? Nope! He didn't do it. He is waaayyy more ethical.

He decides to confess to her at that time. It is the most awkward moment for Kim ever! She doesn't know what to do so she just go away and avoid further confrontation with Dr Mark.

Our Dr Mark is however becoming more proactive after that confession session. Whenever he is free, he will go to find Kim. ....and Kim tries her best to dodge him but hey, the man graduated from the best universities in the world, of course he has read books on courting successfully (which are available in the restricted section of the universities - HARRY POTTER inspired.Lol) So he manages to "catch" Kim and trick her to do many things together with him... lunch, walks in the park, movies, coffees, visiting fellow labmates house... any good tricks, he will do it. Kim slowly softens and the two bond closer and closer and closer (no bed scene, sorry. Hahaha).
This causes the groupies and Dr Mark's Thai friend (not giving her name) to become super jealous and each decide to create their own version of "kluen" for the couple. Each "kluen" are harder and harder to accept that Kim just decide to submit her work earlier to the research head and go back to Thailand. Dr Mark was caught with work and did not get the chance to see her.

The other half of the lakorn will be in Thailand where Dr Mark forcefully took a long break to find Kim but at the same time to find peace with his Thai family.

Wow! I didn't know writing my version of lakorn is more fun than writing my thesis! Duh?!?!? Thanks to 040156 for this.

sarNie Adult
I didn't know people call Mario - Oh!
I thought they just call him Mario.

You are very much into "kidnap" theme huh? Hahaha... Your plot is funny and I can just imagine how the bandits try their best to get rid of her but Kim is too smart to figure it out. The Great-Pan will fry really well. Hahaha...

But I am not that into rom-com. I like a light drama like the recent ones PCKNMCPW, KC and BH. My version would be...

Wow! I didn't know writing my version of lakorn is more fun than writing my thesis! Duh?!?!? Thanks to 040156 for this.
Wah! Love it @bun-bun! Writing lakorn plots is so much more fun than writing anything else, so i can't understand why they keep on making remakes. I think a lakorn partly shot abroad would be nice. Beautiful girl, beautiful clothes, beautiful scenery. And of course seeing characters in lab coats is a plus too.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Wah! Love it @bun-bun! Writing lakorn plots is so much more fun than writing anything else, so i can't understand why they keep on making remakes. I think a lakorn partly shot abroad would be nice. Beautiful girl, beautiful clothes, beautiful scenery. And of course seeing characters in lab coats is a plus too.
You are right! But I actually am OK with remakes as long as I haven't seen the old ones. But truthfully I think any "new" lakorns are somewhat a remake coz they somewhat have the same essence or flavour with other old lakorns.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@bun_bun your version is too scientific for my taste and i nedd the details of how he went to confess how he look at her what he did :lol:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@bun_bun your version is too scientific for my taste and i nedd the details of how he went to confess how he look at her what he did :lol:
Hahaha... it's too robotic maybe. Polluted with too many hazardous chemicals. You might even hate my version more if I tell you the confession that I envision has no sweetness to it.

By the end of the consultation session, he will probably just look into Kim's eyes hesitating to confess, clears his throat and just... confess. "Kim I'll be straight with you, for the past few months, I can't help but... but... I feel happy whenever I am with you. My pulse increases, I can't help but smiling at even hearing people saying your name and I even... (he wanted to say he even paid attention to what he's gonna wear to this meeting)... the point is, this feeling I am feeling can only mean one thing and that is... I have come to like you. So much that... (he thought if he continues he will lose his cool image)

Nevermind. I am sincere. So what do you think?"

Kim: (close her file. Smile awkwardly and... save by a beep from her phone indicating a text coming in. She checked it. It was a text on a sale for H&M. She looked up to Dr Mark and said "I have to go. Something urgent has come up. Excuse me."

Ok I've ruined my lakorn. Hahaha.

Omg why do I even write a detail explanation on this? I don't read fanfics nor am I a writer of one. Please don't confuse this with fanfics. It's just an idea of a future lakorn. Lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hahaha... it's too robotic maybe. Polluted with too many hazardous chemicals. You might even hate my version more if I tell you the confession that I envision has no sweetness to it.

By the end of the consultation session, he will probably just look into Kim's eyes hesitating to confess, clears his throat and just... confess. "Kim I'll be straight with you, for the past few months, I can't help but... but... I feel happy whenever I am with you. My pulse increases, I can't help but smiling at even hearing people saying your name and I even... (he wanted to say he even paid attention to what he's gonna wear to this meeting)... the point is, this feeling I am feeling can only mean one thing and that is... I have come to like you. So much that... (he thought if he continues he will lose his cool image)

Nevermind. I am sincere. So what do you think?"

Kim: (close her file. Smile awkwardly and... save by a beep from her phone indicating a text coming in. She checked it. It was a text on a sale for H&M. She looked up to Dr Mark and said "I have to go. Something urgent has come up. Excuse me."

Ok I've ruined my lakorn. Hahaha.
that's why i don't like scientific charcater they are not romantic :lol: i need a man who when he love he will lose control of his word and he will drowning her in a sea of sweet words after he prove with his actions his sincere attentions :D

sarNie Adult
that's why i don't like scientific charcater they are not romantic :lol: i need a man who when he love he will lose control of his word and he will drowning her in a sea of sweet words after he prove with his actions his sincere attentions :D

Off topic, but i really really like nerds in love stories. They are so adorkable. Like Hey @"peace" ,you must know "Rab ne bana de jodi" hahaha I can totally see Kim in a Thai version of that.

Nerds have the cutest confession scenes, like they are just so damn awkward. It's cute

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Off topic, but i really really like nerds in love stories. They are so adorkable. Like Hey @"peace" ,you must know "Rab ne bana de jodi" hahaha I can totally see Kim in a Thai version of that.

Nerds have the cutest confession scenes, like they are just so damn awkward. It's cute
i went to google it , and it's a Indian movie with sharokhan , ok so in but to know what you talkign about i will try to watch it when i can :D to see if we will share the same feeling

twister02

M♥K
Hi you guys! I honestly laughed out loud when i read "James Ji's Queen mother" hahaha thanks @twister02, I am honored

I think @"peace" would be Kim's royal chancellor or something, though frankly, "twin sister" might be more suitable haha

Anyway, as earlier mentioned here in the thread, i want to see KimJi reunite for a more dramatic lakorn, especially considering they have expressive eyes, both of them. Hmmm.... If i were to make a lakorn plot for them, it would probably be something with an unrequited love element. Like a plot like this:

Kim's character would wake up with amnesia (after a car accident) in a foreign country and she will be distraught but James Ji's character would come for her. JJ will say they are married and that she was on vacation and got into an accident so he came for her to bring her home. Somehow Kim is suspicious (she has amnesia) so she remains distant with JJ. He says in order for her to recuperate well, they will go home to the province instead if Bangkok. Out of consideration for Kim, JJ says they can "start over again" and be friends first and not be intimate as husband and wife.

So Kim remains wary of JJ's character but he acts sweet and caring, etc. But somehow something really does not feel right. She cannot understand why she keeps on thinking that JJ is hiding something from her so he is suspicious and she pushes him away. But he would always be nice and understanding and her heart melts little by little.

JJ would remind her of another guy sometimes. One day JJ is having a horrible day and accidentally makes the p'ek moves on Kim (i.e. he goes on angry pervert mode) and she suddenly has a flashback of another man and she realizes that she probably cheated on him and actually had a rendezvous with another guy abroad. Guilty, she makes amends and becomes sweet on him. The two of them are happy.

Though they are happy, questions still nag Kim about her accident, and also there is still something suspicious about JJ. One day she gets a call from the N'Rai and she learns that her husband had an affair with a woman abroad. She investigates some more and remembers things about herself and her husband and realizes he did live a double life and is actually s jerk. Angry and heartbroken, she fights JJ and leaves for Bangkok.

At Bangkok, she gets more clues about her life and about her husband but something does not click. JJ ultimately comes back for her in BKK but she rejects him until one day she almost gets a panic attack as something from the time of her accident is recreated (like.... I dunno, there is a hardcore typhoon in BKK with lighting and thunder and everything the same scenario happened when she had an accident) but JJ comes to her rescue so they reconcile. But while they are reconciling, JJ gets sick and in the middle of hid delirium, he talks strange like he's another person and begging Kim to love him.

So FINALLY (i swear this is it you guys) the insurance company calls up Kim and revesls everything. That she was married to another guy and he had died. Frantic, Kim looks at her wedding photos and sees JJ..... As the best man in her wedding.

It turns out JJ is actually her brother in law. JJ explains back then he had to pretend to be her fiance/husband so he can easily bring her home to Thailand but things got out of hand, especially considering he had loved her since forever. Since she was so vulnerable and heart broken (JJ thought the love of her life, his bro, died and he thought it would kill her) he figured he'd stand in for his bro to make things lighter in her heart somewhat.

It is then revealed that JJ would always be under his perfect brother's shadow, like the older brother would have everything, including the best woman on earth, Kim. Kim is the only one who has been genuinely nice to him but unfortunately, she falls for his perfect brother so he didn't even try to get her. So when he gets a chance, he grabs it without thinking, after he realizes that it's his only chance to get her love and he knew she would remember eventually and hate him forever. His brother is the sun, and he has just always been the shadow, in the dark, behind Kim but always quietly behind her wherever she goes.

When Kim learns about JJ's lie, she gets angry BUT she finally remembers the night of the accident. It turns out she discovers older brother is actually evil and a jerk and has another woman. He runs off with the woman and Kim runs after them. They get into an accident first, and Kim, since she is a good person, tried to rescue them despite her heartbreak but then she hits her head and gets amnesia but before she lost consciousness, she prayed to forget everything and get the love she deserved.

And it turns out it's JJ, the cute brother in law who had always been so nice to her but never showed any romantic interest.

So in the end, they reconcile and make babies. The end.

I think i overdid myself out there hahaha
Hahahaha. I can't think of anything aside from the Queen Mother since JJ is a prince-like in BH.

Your plot reminded me of the K-drama "Couple or Trouble". :risas3: Though I forgot some of the details but the scenario of getting an amnesia, JJ pretending to be her husband is the same.

twister02

M♥K
You are right! But I actually am OK with remakes as long as I haven't seen the old ones. But truthfully I think any "new" lakorns are somewhat a remake coz they somewhat have the same essence or flavour with other old lakorns.
The problem I have with remakes are their story structure still based on the old lakorns. Sure they've changed some of the details, maybe making the remake a less tragic or violent but still, the structure and plot are too old for this modern generation. Seriously, lakorns needed to be upgraded. Writers should at least offer new stories from time to time. I don't have bigger qualms about remakes since I also don't watch old lakorns but if they can create new stories, that would be great.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh come on peace... my version is not good but if it's written by a professional it could have the scientists that is rigid at first and can go all out like the character you want later. Scientists have feelings too you know... they can be romantic in their own way. Heck they can even explain to us the biochemical reason behind romance. They can recite the periodical elements sexily if you wanna... Hahaha... I am going cuckoo. It's ok. We have preferences. Right now I might be into a sci-fi romance kinda lakorn. After the South East Asian games later in August, I might be interested in sports romance kinda lakorn.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh come on peace... my version is not good but if it's written by a professional it could have the scientists that is rigid at first and can go all out like the character you want later. Scientists have feelings too you know... they can be romantic in their own way. Heck they can even explain to us the biochemical reason behind romance. They can recite the periodical elements sexily if you wanna... Hahaha... I am going cuckoo. It's ok. We have preferences. Right now I might be into a sci-fi romance kinda lakorn. After the South East Asian games later in August, I might be interested in sports romance kinda lakorn.
i can't :lol: :lol: you are just too good with the way you use your words i can imagine being around you in real life :pancarta: well i agre in the point scientific genre will be definitely a change for our kim so i'm not totally agaisnt the idea just how you said it need some super good writer with good production else this tpe of genre won't work

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
After discussing about remake or not to remake with you all... I agree a remake is redundant. There are many version of romance out there in real life and the production companies just need to be more creative and smart in doing more research. They are quite lazy huh just wanna remould the old lakorns they could easily find in the store room. Hence, @twister02 I think this is also why we can see repitition of some plots like kidnaps, island scenes etc etc. The idea is recycled again and again and I think my lame lakorn also is influenced by watching the same kind of lakorn again and again...

But...... I do enjoy watching some remakes like KC, BH and PCKNMCPW. Thank God I didn't know/watch the old versions coz I might not like them like Roy Leh Sanae Rai. The newer version is not that good compared to the older version. The actress is.... err not to my liking.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i can't :lol: :lol: you are just too good with the way you use your words i can imagine being around you in real life :pancarta: well i agre in the point scientific genre will be definitely a change for our kim so i'm not totally agaisnt the idea just how you said it need some super good writer with good production else this tpe of genre won't work
You are going to be bored of me. Coz I am too scientific. Lol.