Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and for ths part pim's story start to take a turn from this moment she start to realize that evry action she do has a reaction

and one of the lesson you need to choose between worst and mos worst

what makes me laugh about pim is that she has such a short memory she totally forget what she did until somene recall her :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
every long way start with the first step and pim you already made the first step but you didn't saw where were you walking until you feel in a hole

but as it said "late better than never"

she is just hilarious , i wish i had your face of "desert" :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
talking about fan fiction made me think of what story i want kim to act in

my dream storyline that i want kim to act in is a stroy with a twist i want her to be poor then she succeed and become rich

what i imagine in my head she was raised poor with alcoholic dad seeing him beating her mum until one day he died, i want character that will put one thing in her mind she will study build herself and bring her mother out of the misery and while all her mind was in how she will achieve her dream a man enter her life without her notice she didn't realize that someone is falling in love with this determinate ambitious girl that love her mother more than anything in this world this man will be her door to know what real love mean cause he will be all open to win her heart he will play no game he will be persistence and will her over and bring the ever lost romantic side on her alive again , but sadly his family will not accept this love and they will do everything to get ride of her and through that they made her lose her mother now she feel she can't love the son of th efamily who killed her mother and she now than ever she want to become rich to get revenge

and the door is open to how when she become a successful she knew someone but destiny also bring that one man who was her first love back again in her path but he already was matched with someone through the pressure of the family but what will happen when two people who were in love meet in again but in different circumstance and in a different time ? that what kind of light dramatic story i want kim in

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
talking about fan fiction made me think of what story i want kim to act in

my dream storyline that i want kim to act in is a stroy with a twist i want her to be poor then she succeed and become rich

what i imagine in my head she was raised poor with alcoholic dad seeing him beating her mum until one day he died, i want character that will put one thing in her mind she will study build herself and bring her mother out of the misery and while all her mind was in how she will achieve her dream a man enter her life without her notice she didn't realize that someone is falling in love with this determinate ambitious girl that love her mother more than anything in this world this man will be her door to know what real love mean cause he will be all open to win her heart he will play no game he will be persistence and will her over and bring the ever lost romantic side on her alive again , but sadly his family will not accept this love and they will do everything to get ride of her and through that they made her lose her mother now she feel she can't love the son of th efamily who killed her mother and she now than ever she want to become rich to get revenge

and the door is open to how when she become a successful she knew someone but destiny also bring that one man who was her first love back again in her path but he already was matched with someone through the pressure of the family but what will happen when two people who were in love meet in again but in different circumstance and in a different time ? that what kind of light dramatic story i want kim in
Let's not call this a fanfic. Let's call it a "proposed lakorn".

We have @040156 's two proposals. Bandits and amnesia. Mine is scientific. Yours is from rich to poor theme. 4 fresh lakorns. Anymore contributors?

Would it be crazy if we were to forward these proposals to any producers? The fans have ideas, they have the professionals. It's a win-win situation! Am I asking for Utopia?

By the way peace, I like the second half of your story. Love it!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
The story I want Kim to be in is:

Kim is a long lost princess (from neighbor country) and live in a foster poor family (she doesn't know her identity) with drunken dad and gambling addicted mum. She was raised without a taste of family's love, and that what make her a strong person and learn to survive herself. One day her foster parents sold her as a maid to a high ranking Thai official mansion (pra'ek dad). Pra'ek dad is working with neighbor country in order to find the lost princess. Pra'ek love Kim at first sight and he see something special about her that make him believe she is extraordinarily and not a commoner, maybe because of the gene. On he other hand, Kim has good feeling for pra'ek but she try to keep distance from him because she believes that she is just a maid, but pra'ek love for her never change and he fell in love with her even more! One day the king and queens of that neighbor country make a special visit in Thailand, especially pra'ek house in order to get more information about their lost princess, and that's when they meet Kim. Suddenly, they feel connection with Kim and later on......... has ha I run out of ideas. Later on Kim accidentally drop her necklace and the queen found it or maybe the queen accidentally see a scar or birthmark that look exactly like the princess, and then they reunited, so Kim become princess and married with pra'ek. And of course they make beautiful kids later on has ha :aaaaa:

sarNie Adult
@"peace" when the n'ek's mom dies, it's no longer a light drama, it's heavy drama haha. I like that plot! It would almost be like Khu Kam where the girl would already fall in love with the guy but it is only her prejudice (or in this case, hatred for killing her mom) that is stopping her from giving her heart to him.

@MomRamy, we have a soap opera in the Philippines with a similar plot a few years back. Maybe @twister02 knows about it too. The twist however is that the 3rd wheel is the son of the lady responsible for why the Princess got lost and was given to another family in the first place, and there was a power struggle of sorts between the family of the third wheel and the Princess's family.

Thai lakorns need a third wheel like in korean soaps, in my opinion. the korean third wheel (usually a guy) is the "perfect guy" who just suffers the misfortune of not being the guy the N'ek falls in love with (no spark). Example would be Rui from Hana Yori Dango or the King in Dae Jang Geum. The 3rd wheel in lakorns are usually batshit crazy who kidnap the n'ek to force her love. I think if there are kind 3rd wheels,they can start casting p'ek level guys who aren't that good in acting yet (uhhh *ehem*bomb?) as second lead to train them more first before being first lead.

On that regard, if Kim can have 2 "main guys" in a lakorn, who would you want them to be? (i.e. 2 guys fighting for Kim's love in 1 lakon!)

For me........ It will be Ananda vs Nadech hahahaha I think that would be a fair fight. Nadech will play the playful bad boy but with a heart of gold type while Ananda will play the cold hearted businessman but ardent lover type.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@"peace" when the n'ek's mom dies, it's no longer a light drama, it's heavy drama haha. I like that plot! It would almost be like Khu Kam where the girl would already fall in love with the guy but it is only her prejudice (or in this case, hatred for killing her mom) that is stopping her from giving her heart to him.

@MomRamy, we have a soap opera in the Philippines with a similar plot a few years back. Maybe @twister02 knows about it too. The twist however is that the 3rd wheel is the son of the lady responsible for why the Princess got lost and was given to another family in the first place, and there was a power struggle of sorts between the family of the third wheel and the Princess's family.

Thai lakorns need a third wheel like in korean soaps, in my opinion. the korean third wheel (usually a guy) is the "perfect guy" who just suffers the misfortune of not being the guy the N'ek falls in love with (no spark). Example would be Rui from Hana Yori Dango or the King in Dae Jang Geum. The 3rd wheel in lakorns are usually batshit crazy who kidnap the n'ek to force her love. I think if there are kind 3rd wheels,they can start casting p'ek level guys who aren't that good in acting yet (uhhh *ehem*bomb?) as second lead to train them more first before being first lead.

On that regard, if Kim can have 2 "main guys" in a lakorn, who would you want them to be? (i.e. 2 guys fighting for Kim's love in 1 lakon!)

For me........ It will be Ananda vs Nadech hahahaha I think that would be a fair fight. Nadech will play the playful bad boy but with a heart of gold type while Ananda will play the cold hearted businessman but ardent lover type.
If so, I would feel so bad for the 3rd wheel! If you want Ananda and Nadech to be in the same drama with Kim, who would be he pra'ek then? Has ha :confused12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Has Kim ever been in a good triangle love story? PCKNMCPW is not considered triangle love story right?

I'd want Mark and JJ. JJ could play the perfect, hot, charming businessman. Mark could play the arrogant, jerk, oncologist that I have envisioned. A jerk versus a suparburoot.

Ananda and Nadech is also a tough choice to choose. Coz they are both sleek.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Has Kim ever been in a good triangle love story? PCKNMCPW is not considered triangle love story right?

I'd want Mark and JJ. JJ could play the perfect, hot, charming businessman. Mark could play the arrogant, jerk, oncologist that I have envisioned. A jerk versus a suparburoot.

Ananda and Nadech is also a tough choice to choose. Coz they are both sleek.
Mark and JJ? Which one should Kim choose? Has ha you have to be careful because no matter which one you chose there will be huge fan wars!!!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Mark and JJ? Which one should Kim choose? Has ha you have to be careful because no matter which one you chose there will be huge fan wars!!!!!
Awww... if that's the case, then I'll add a twist to it. JJ is not actually JJ. He is actually someone who did a major plastic surgery that changes his face to look like JJ. So he just look like him, but he is actually not him. So fans don't have to worry coz he is not really a JJ. Wow! This lakorn will turn into 150 episodes telenovela then.

P/s: To me, when there is Mark in the lakorn, Kim will always pick Mark. :cheer::cheer:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Awww... if that's the case, then I'll add a twist to it. JJ is not actually JJ. He is actually someone who did a major plastic surgery that changes his face to look like JJ. So he just look like him, but he is actually not him. So fans don't have to worry coz he is not really a JJ. Wow! This lakorn will turn into 150 episodes telenovela then.

P/s: To me, when there is Mark in the lakorn, Kim will always pick Mark. :cheer::cheer:
Has hai hope it will convince JJ fans, :risas3: that's the problem when they want to put 2 popular pra'ek in Lakorn with only one nang'ek!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Has hai hope it will convince JJ fans, :risas3: that's the problem when they want to put 2 popular pra'ek in Lakorn with only one nang'ek!
Oh no! Our granny goose will surely strangle me for this. I was so into Mark. So who is the best guy to play Mark's rival? Boy? Boy could play a witty guy that is always there for Kim. Poor Boy I can imagine his sad puppy face.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh no! Our granny goose will surely strangle me for this. I was so into Mark. So who is the best guy to play Mark's rival? Boy? Boy could play a witty guy that is always there for Kim. Poor Boy I can imagine his sad puppy face.
Has ha you have to watch your neck then just like when Pim remind Ramet to watch his back! Otherwise, our granny goose will strangle you for sure:risas3:

with boy popularity, there will be some fan wars as well! I think the second male lead could go to Lek T. or Pope:confused12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Has ha you have to watch your neck then just like when Pim remind Ramet to watch his back! Otherwise, our granny goose will strangle you for sure:risas3:

with boy popularity, there will be some fan wars as well! I think the second male lead could go to Lek T. or Pope:confused12:
Yeah Pope has that 2nd male vibe. So picking actors with strong fanbase is dangerous? The current Louis Scott is hot. He could be the 2nd lead male.

But in all seriousness, will fan wars really erupt if you know we have two really famous male leads in a lakorn chasing for one girl? I mean are their fanbase really that strong? Like the powerful fandoms of Kpop idols? Has there ever been a crazy big fan wars for Thai celebs?

sarNie Adult

Well, to be honest, I was originally thinking of JJ vs Mark before Nadech vs Ananda, but I thought there is no competition as Mark will surely win against JJ, no matter what universe, as long as Kim is involved hahaha! It doesn't help that Mark and JJ can pass off as brothers.

With Nadech and Ananda is a tough tough choice, we don't know who is going to win. What they did in our country before was that there was a voting as to who should end up with a N'ek. the ending that "won" was shown at the official ending date, the ending that lost was shown as a "special" since they get to shoot 2 endings in the first place. So happy ending for everybody.

@bun-bun, are you kababayan too?

You guys are right about fan wars. That's why the 2nd male lead must be someone with a growing fanbase. Guys shouldn't be upgraded to P'ek status right away, they should have 2nd lead status where all the girls would be falling for them and stuff. Did you know that the concept of the 2nd male lead, sometimes, is for the girls who are watching the lakorn/dorama to like the 2nd male lead (3rd wheel) so they won't bother the main couple and let them have their happy ending hahaha. The main guy is for the main girl, and the 2nd lead is for all the women watching wahahaha. So playing 2nd lead is actually a good thing.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yeah Pope has that 2nd male vibe. So picking actors with strong fanbase is dangerous? The current Louis Scott is hot. He could be the 2nd lead male.

But in all seriousness, will fan wars really erupt if you know we have two really famous male leads in a lakorn chasing for one girl? I mean are their fanbase really that strong? Like the powerful fandoms of Kpop idols? Has there ever been a crazy big fan wars for Thai celebs?
I think in Thai entertainment industry having 2 super popular actors in one drama with just one nang'ek will be a huge risk as we alreally some fans are too sensitive. But imagine if it happen, Kim will be lucky because two handsome guys falling for her!!!!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Well, to be honest, I was originally thinking of JJ vs Mark before Nadech vs Ananda, but I thought there is no competition as Mark will surely win against JJ, no matter what universe, as long as Kim is involved hahaha! It doesn't help that Mark and JJ can pass off as brothers.

With Nadech and Ananda is a tough tough choice, we don't know who is going to win. What they did in our country before was that there was a voting as to who should end up with a N'ek. the ending that "won" was shown at the official ending date, the ending that lost was shown as a "special" since they get to shoot 2 endings in the first place. So happy ending for everybody.

You guys are right about fan wars. That's why the 2nd male lead must be someone with a growing fanbase. Guys shouldn't be upgraded to P'ek status right away, they should have 2nd lead status where all the girls would be falling for them and stuff. Did you know that the concept of the 2nd male lead, sometimes, is for the girls who are watching the lakorn/dorama to like the 2nd male lead (3rd wheel) so they won't bother the main couple and let them have their happy ending hahaha. The main guy is for the main girl, and the 2nd lead is for all the women watching wahahaha. So playing 2nd lead is actually a good thing.
Nadech and Ananda will be a struggle choice for me too! Ananda is famous because of movies but he's not super big like Nadech! Acting wise, I think Ananda level is slightly above Nadech especially his fighting scene is super cool, but if they choose Ananda as a main lead then I guess thai will have civil war because of Nadech fans :risas3: Nadech sure has too many fans!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

I am not from Philippines, I am your neighbour from across the South China Sea - Malaysia. But we do have a special channel here dedicated to playing telenovelas. (Off topic: I swear they have been repeating Pangako Sa 'Yo since I was in highschool!)

Anyways... Wah! You and I think alike! Naively, I do wanna see Kim-Mark-JJ. But yeah... I agree we can foresee the ending already it will be Kim-Mark in the end and JJ-us (it's a happy ending for me! I don't mind having JJ. *wink wink*)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I think in Thai entertainment industry having 2 super popular actors in one drama with just one nang'ek will be a huge risk as we alreally some fans are too sensitive. But imagine if it happen, Kim will be lucky because two handsome guys falling for her!!!!
Fans all over the world are the same huh? Even scarier most fans for Kpops and lakorns are women. So they are also somewhat affected by hormonal change. Lol. Amazingly lakorns are growing in popularity across the world. Heck we even have members here from all over the world. I even saw an article from a major newspaper here in my country recently about the U Prince Series - Handsome Cowboy. Esther and Dj Push even came down to promote. Which is weird for me coz they have sense that they have fans from Malaysia as well but lakorns are not played in Malaysia now, used to, but not now. My point is, growing fanbase, more hearts to take care of, and yeah I understand fanwars could happen.

Yes Kim's character will be the luckiest person to have 2 hot guys (Mark and JJ or Ananda and Nadech) falling for her. Hahaha. We might see it as lucky, but the character will say it's crazy! Who to choose?!?