Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omg how i love looking at her pure beauty it just perfect for me and that crystal clear fearful innocent eyes like a little afraid child :lol:

"please no i will be a good girl from now on"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love when she talk with law therms :lol:

we endure and endure

and at some point our resistance run out it something pim never knew what it mean until this moment

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but she learned too that sincere hardwork and one we really show our good intention and start to open up our mind and follow and respect the needs of our position in life at some point too you will be reward and her face when she heard this words :lol: she needed to hear it again to believe

i just lovvvvvvvvvvvveeee the innocence in her expression " no not that please"

awwwww poor her :(:(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i felt sooo sorry for her cause no matter how strong you are fightin on your own with everyone keep putting salt into your injury will makes feel helpless when the pain got too painful to endure , pim after realized and accepted her position everyone keep reminding her how she was and how she become the manager keep complaining about her work everyone was putting her in a corner and my beautiful kim she expressed this feeling soooooooooo weeeeeelllll aaaa i miss her everyday

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't knew that her and gam the singer are friend i wonder if it was a coincidence or they planned to go totgether i think it's coincidence

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace is there any news about Kim next project yet? Is it true that reporter ask James Ma about Lakorn Oum Ruk with Kim?
yes it's true but there is no solid base to it and from my knowledge anne's next lakorn is not a remake but a novel so i doubt this was a legit information i think it was out of the blue question that probably won't happen

as for kim's next project personally since all the good production are busy i prefer that she wait for a good story so maybe our wait will continue for months

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yes it's true but there is no solid base to it and from my knowledge anne's next lakorn is not a remake but a novel so i doubt this was a legit information i think it was out of the blue question that probably won't happen

as for kim's next project personally since all the good production are busy i prefer that she wait for a good story so maybe our wait will continue for months
I think the wait will definitely be long not in the next fews weeks! I don't know why all of a sudden, they ask about Oum Ruk? And I wonder what is JMA responses? JMA has too many Lakorn now, I don't think it's possible either! Wonder who will be her next pra'ek?:confused12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
my god how gorgeous she look :icon12:

i love the eyeliner style here :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
She looks like a teen promoting teen's sports attire. In the 3rd picture she really looks like a high school kid. She could play the character Gabriella for the Thai version of High School Musical.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
OMMGGG such a lovely sibling woow woow realy bravo to their dad for raising them united like this
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT_TtJCgJOb/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT_R25YDKza/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley
I find it weird that they are singing the songs that I considered "oldies" coz the songs are what I sang during my college years. I guess Kim's siblings are around my age and Kim is just influenced by her siblings song choice when she's young.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@Peace is there any news about Kim next project yet? Is it true that reporter ask James Ma about Lakorn Oum Ruk with Kim?
I never watched Oum Ruk. I know it's popular but dunno what's keeping me not to watch it. Anyhow, if they are going to do a remake of Oum Ruk and Kim will be starring in it... I will NEVER watch OR and will wait for Kim's.

P/s: If this is true, I don't know if fans will be happy with her new project of just be dissapointed again coz it's another remake for Kim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
She looks like a teen promoting teen's sports attire. In the 3rd picture she really looks like a high school kid. She could play the character Gabriella for the Thai version of High School Musical.
sometime i wish kim was in a different country i feel thai industry doesn't appreciate her beauty and they keep saying she is chubby where i still can't accept, she is well build and she has such a healthy body and so beautiful but i guess it is what it is in the asian industry

I find it weird that they are singing the songs that I considered "oldies" coz the songs are what I sang during my college years. I guess Kim's siblings are around my age and Kim is just influenced by her siblings song choice when she's young.
yes kim like some oldie songs but she also love rap so i think she have mix flavor of music

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I never watched Oum Ruk. I know it's popular but dunno what's keeping me not to watch it. Anyhow, if they are going to do a remake of Oum Ruk and Kim will be starring in it... I will NEVER watch OR and will wait for Kim's.

P/s: If this is true, I don't know if fans will be happy with her new project of just be dissapointed again coz it's another remake for Kim.
believe me it won't happen there is no way it will happen first james has no space second as i said anne's next project is with mew (and probably mark ) so all this om ruk remake talk is really on vein

and again as i said i'm welling to wait for more as long as in the end she will be in a good new story so i actually support her if she is waiting for the it project cause really enough of consumed story with this remakes although all her remakes looks so fresh and different from the original but i think it's enough

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
sometime i wish kim was in a different country i feel thai industry doesn't appreciate her beauty and they keep saying she is chubby where i still can't accept, she is well build and she has such a healthy body and so beautiful but i guess it is what it is in the asian industry

yes kim like some oldie songs but she also love rap so i think she have mix flavor of music
I don' know much about the Asian entertainment industry coz it's vast like the continent itself. But I don't think she's not appreciated because of her chubbiness... it's because there are just too many actresses and the competition is too high!

But then again, it's probably just me. You could be true about it.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
believe me it won't happen there is no way it will happen first james has no space second as i said anne's next project is with mew (and probably mark ) so all this om ruk remake talk is really on vein

and again as i said i'm welling to wait for more as long as in the end she will be in a good new story so i actually support her if she is waiting for the it project cause really enough of consumed story with this remakes although all her remakes looks so fresh and different from the original but i think it's enough
Wuhoo! I hope Anne's next project with Mark will be true at least!