Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think the drama kim talked about that she will have it won't start filming until next year but the fitting will be in the end of this year (saw a comment and i used ggl trasl) so it must be a production that is busy now but booked kim until they finish their actual work so the choices are very open if what i got is true

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i think the drama kim talked about that she will have it won't start filming until next year but the fitting will be in the end of this year (saw a comment and i used ggl trasl) so it must be a production that is busy now but booked kim until they finish their actual work so the choices are very open if what i got is true
Then it might be anyone! If we are lucky, we could see NK reunion because Nadech only has one Lakorn with matt to film next year! If it turn out to be anyone else, it's fine too as long as I can see her beauty face on screen again:cheer:

Qyou

sarNie Egg
Oooohh I want kim to pair up with nadech again but at the same time would like her to pair up with new praek.. Seems like one lakorn line up is not enough ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
actually many of her fans are suspecting it's either nadech or mario but i believe every option is open it depend on the production that booked her

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
actually many of her fans are suspecting it's either nadech or mario but i believe every option is open it depend on the production that booked her
I agree that is the top 2 possible choices! So excited! Can't wait to know more!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I agree that is the top 2 possible choices! So excited! Can't wait to know more!!!!
but i still not sure that what i read it's accurate so i prefer to wait to more accurate source but if what that person think is correct then it's one of the busy production that their scheduled filming lakorn will end by the end of this year of the beginning of this year

from the beginning i said i'm welling to wait until the end of the year to hear something official and i'm still on my thought as long as i hope she choose something that she feel she will be happy as an actress to be in it

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
but i still not sure that what i read it's accurate so i prefer to wait to more accurate source but if what that person think is correct then it's one of the busy production that their scheduled filming lakorn will end by the end of this year of the beginning of this year

from the beginning i said i'm welling to wait until the end of the year to hear something official and i'm still on my thought as long as i hope she choose something that she feel she will be happy as an actress to be in it
I don't have any problem with waiting, all I need is just some clues! Now I heard a rumor that's all I need. Do you have the link to the post? I hope it will be a good production like Broadcast Thai, Lakorn Thai, Act Art, TV scene and Good feeling...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I don't have any problem with waiting, all I need is just some clues! Now I heard a rumor that's all I need. Do you have the link to the post? I hope it will be a good production like Broadcast Thai, Lakorn Thai, Act Art, TV scene and Good feeling...
i saw it in pantip
this is what the comment said

Live ของพี่ต้นเมื่อวันก่อนค่ะ เบาะแสมีอยู่ว่า
- พระเอกดัง (มีคนถามว่าพระเอกดังมั้ย พี่ต้นเลยตอบว่าดัง 555)
- ไม่ใช่เรื่องเพลิงนาคี ที่เคยวางตัว
- เปิดกล้องปีหน้า ฟิตติ้งปีนี้ (นานไปมั้ยยย)

อยากให้มีละครเปิดปีนี้อีกเรื่องจัง คิดถึงคิมมี่มาก น้องเลยมีเวลารับอีเว้นเพียบเลย

btw it's not rumor for sure kim is having an upcoming drama cause tong confirmed it in his live but no other clue on who the production and the parek is

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i saw it in pantip
this is what the comment said

Live ของพี่ต้นเมื่อวันก่อนค่ะ เบาะแสมีอยู่ว่า
- พระเอกดัง (มีคนถามว่าพระเอกดังมั้ย พี่ต้นเลยตอบว่าดัง 555)
- ไม่ใช่เรื่องเพลิงนาคี ที่เคยวางตัว
- เปิดกล้องปีหน้า ฟิตติ้งปีนี้ (นานไปมั้ยยย)

อยากให้มีละครเปิดปีนี้อีกเรื่องจัง คิดถึงคิมมี่มาก น้องเลยมีเวลารับอีเว้นเพียบเลย

btw it's not rumor for sure kim is having an upcoming drama cause tong confirmed it in his live but no other clue on who the production and the parek is
Wow! I like secret has ha! I'm so happy now!

Thanks so much for the information!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me personally for sure i will watch her whatever she will be in just watching her solo performance is enough for me to like what i'm seeing but i f they asked me or if i had a word in it all i care for is i would prefer a new fresh story no remakes and i like lakorn thai production but i also want her to waork with broadcast cause i believe she need to do a lakorn with them asap as a new experience for the parek hmm if we talk about parek that kim didn't act with i will go with ken T, mario, great, and also i think i can like toey the one who act in cupid serie

so all in all i want kim in a complete new experience with new people

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I read Thai at Pantip but don't know who Tong is.
Someone asked him if the actor or P'EK is popular and he answered yes.
He also confirmed it is not a remake of Plerng Nakee (Fire Serpent) as rumored.
Filming is next year but fitting is this year.

I had a feeling it might be a Lakorn Thai production.
They should be done with James J and Teaw lakorn this year and Pe Da only does one lakorn at a time.

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
for me personally for sure i will watch her whatever she will be in just watching her solo performance is enough for me to like what i'm seeing but i f they asked me or if i had a word in it all i care for is i would prefer a new fresh story no remakes and i like lakorn thai production but i also want her to waork with broadcast cause i believe she need to do a lakorn with them asap as a new experience for the parek hmm if we talk about parek that kim didn't act with i will go with ken T, mario, great, and also i think i can like toey the one who act in cupid serie

so all in all i want kim in a complete new experience with new people
Toey and Kim almost pair together in Kam Lai Meas, but it was switch to Janie! I also want to see her with Ken T, Mario and great as well.
Oh, I also want to see her with Andrew since he's quite popular and his acting is great.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
no it's tong cause his ig name is tongla7z and heard her fans call him p'tong too
I follow his ig too, his ig name is @ tonkla7z
I'm not sure if his name is tong or ton, lols:nut: has ha anyways I love his relationship with Kim! He seems so close to her!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I follow his ig too, his ig name is @ tonkla7z
I'm not sure if his name is tong or ton, lols:nut: has ha anyways I love his relationship with Kim! He seems so close to her!
oops my bad i mistaked the "g" with the "k" but i believe that how it sound in thai ton"g" ton"k" , anyway that's not important as long as we can be thankful to him for giving the info for the fans

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
oops my bad i mistaked the "g" with the "k" but i believe that how it sound in thai ton"g" ton"k" , anyway that's not important as long as we can be thankful to him for giving the info for the fans
yep, I agree! I'm not good at pronouncing the name right, and people always get my name wrong! I know exactly when people can't said my name right, has ha! Waiting for more update, and I'm okay if it's a slow process!