Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I wish it was someone tall
Other than Nadech, my other p'ek that I would like to see Kimmy at with Mik Tongraya. He's super tall and oh so charming, Kimmy would look amazing with him. Too bad they're under different channels. And I don't see either one going freelance anytime soon so the chance is pretty much zero....

But yeah, isn't Tik pretty short??? I guess I'll just wait for Kimmy's next future project. So far, none of her upcoming ones are appealing to me.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Pe Kai of Who and Who plans to make DDH with Tik and Patricia.
Today is Patricia's birthday there's news that Pat has school all five days and wants to graduate in four years.
She will not accept lakorns next year.
Kim is very lucky to work with many veteran actors.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Other than Nadech, my other p'ek that I would like to see Kimmy at with Mik Tongraya. He's super tall and oh so charming, Kimmy would look amazing with him. Too bad they're under different channels. And I don't see either one going freelance anytime soon so the chance is pretty much zero....

But yeah, isn't Tik pretty short??? I guess I'll just wait for Kimmy's next future project. So far, none of her upcoming ones are appealing to me.
Gosh tell me about it, he's so dreamy i was reading about his lakorn and wishing Kimmy has a chance to work with him. I don't like Tik either but i think i'll support this one just cause its a different genre

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Pe Kai of Who and Who plans to make DDH with Tik and Patricia.
Today is Patricia's birthday there's news that Pat has school all five days and wants to graduate in four years.
She will not accept lakorns next year.
Kim is very lucky to work with many veteran actors.
Oh wow! Well for once I'm glad Kim's in. Why would they pair that poor little girl with a man that could be her father. She's bearly in her 20s. At least Kimmy's a grown adult. I really can't with all these older actors pairing with younger girls. It's just weird.

And don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Kimmy gets to work with experienced actors but Tik is just...I just hope that Kimmy can bring out the best of him. I mean Anne couldn't even do it, so I'm just a little worry that's all.

And btw, does anyone know when Kimmy's going to graduate??? The last thing I've heard is she was supposed to graduate late last year, but a lot happened last year so I assumed things got push back???

Gosh tell me about it, he's so dreamy i was reading about his lakorn and wishing Kimmy has a chance to work with him. I don't like Tik either but i think i'll support this one just cause its a different genre
You should watch his lakorns, he's so dreamy :love::love: Every time I watch his lakorns, I would imagined how it would be like if Kimmy's the n'ek hahaha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I find Tik a bit better looking than Chakrit nowadays. I'm quite excited to see Kimmy for this remake though cant wait

twister02

M♥K

I never watched a lakorn of Mik but I'm following him in IG and damn, he's so dreamy and charming. I like his eyes the most and yes, he's tall. He's like a mature counterpart of James Ji with a mix of like James Ma in CH7 (coz JJ looks so baby haha). I wish Kim will have a chance to work with him.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love it when she talk with wisdom it show that pim wasn't born bad she just needed those hard experience to polish her to the woman she is now

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that sigh deep from the heart , she is very worry

she is worry has anxious feeling but it's her battle that she need to go through