Kimberley Ann Voltemas

twister02

M♥K
It reminds me that when I knew that kim was just starting to act, her Thai was very bad. And just that time, I thought about that if she didn't try hard to learn Thai, would she and Mark become a real couple later?
I think learning Thai would be her priority since she entered the Thai entertainment so everything will follow but if it didn't happen, I think Mark will still court her :lol:

twister02

M♥K
Translated by google translator.

cr. MKCF_SecretGarden
Translated from the fifth picture of https://www.instagram.com/p/BlakcqPgYHw/?taken-by=lyy_mkcheerup_chn

Original Kim's post. https://www.instagram.com/p/Blab8iQFt9G/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberley

Sit and go to see the customer's video, hungry and irritated traffic jams,
the mood is almost like this,
the emotions are almost can not be convert, but I am very happy.
Thank you P'Su for successfully fooling me.
Thank you P'Mark, a person who can't lie, but try his best to do it.
Thank you dear brothers, sisters and friends for coming with your heart.
Thank you P'Way, P'Nana, P'buddah for the double surprise.
She was definitely surprised. Kimmy's lucky to have good friends around.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am so late but better than never. Kim has graduated! Yehay...! I am so happy for her, happy for Mark for being happy for her, happy for her family for being happy for her and happy for her friends for being happy for her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
inspiration in tokyo model mood , definition of piece of art in my dictionary
kimmy_kimberley_37228466_544013142683815_33801388324552704_n.jpg

passion for fashion i wonder if one day she will have her own designing brand like namcha did

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that moment when you keep containing yourself harder and harder and when you taste again you just can't help fall again and again that's exactly me trying to be away updating about this beauty woman , i simply admire her special charm that i can't escpae from don't ask me what you see in her i just see an amazing beauty

DjV5V-3UcAAHA4L.jpg DjV5V-3VsAAUmjK.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tbh i'm not fan of rap songs and i don't like when woman are used for the body so i'm not 100% happy for this MV she is in i wished she was in a MV like the one she did in her debut with a story and all ith another singer like Gun for example but anyway it's business and she got payed for it regardless she look hot the mv will drop on youtube withing an hour from now

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl4do1MnKuW/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
those legs though huuuhuuu

and that beautiful smile

she is love

this is what i don't like and i'm not 100% fully excited i don't like this kind of "sold" concept of image

the leeeeeeeeeeeegggggggggggssssssssssssssssssssss

i like they kept it a little more classy and not go down with "the dirty dance" type of concept , this is actually sweet and somehow romantic

same thing same thing same thing same thing

stay sassy and classy

playful love

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
same thing same thing same thing same thing same thing

for who want ot watch the full mv for me only like kim's parts as i said rap or this kind of hip hop is not my type but the song is not bad is good for chill chill mood party

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I was waiting for this MV badly from a very long time. The wait was worth only for Kim. Honestly I'm disappointed a bit as the genre is not my cup of tea and guess expected too much, thanks to the spoilers!!
As usual, the best part is Kim. She looks bomb here!!! Very refreshing to see Kim in her hot-chic-stylish self.
I wonder what the story behind Daboyway choosing Kim! He could've opted for any model but why Kim. Was it his wish or to garner attention?!

P.S. after watching this MV, wish Kim apears in at least 1 MV per year.

Edit: Thank you everyone of you for keeping this thread updated.
Special thanks @koadadai for the time and effort in translating :worship2:
To my dearest @Peace, without you this thread is incomplete. Thank you :icon12:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@RakLakornNYK miss you :) and yes i wish we can see kim more often in different work i'm still waiting for her graduation movie to be shared by her and *sigh* because i'm this demanding that's why i tried to get away so i won't get frustrated from waiting for her work to come out the struggle of being her fan this year she is so quiet this year barely have event and she most of her time 80% of her time filming her lakorn with mario with some few update from it that doesn't completely satisfy me i come back to the thread since she is a little more active now, kim is a love i can't cure from it easily :lol:

twister02

M♥K
Kim looks bomb in the MV. The genre is not my cup of tea too but I like Daboyway's voice :lol: and I'm surprised it's an all English song. I thought Kimmy will have some parts sang by her but she's just there in the MV.

The disappointing part was the MV was so random :lol: I didn't get the story and it's 6 mins long but Kim is so beautiful and it's not erotic or something you can't be proud of. It has a balance of sexy and alluring so overall, love it still :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim is so beautiful and it's not erotic or something you can't be proud of. It has a balance of sexy and alluring so overall, love it still
yes exactly :)

beautiful the way we are :icon12: it's all about how we feel how we want to be how we react how we think how we see , there is absolutely no perfection human are not perfect no matter where we are
kimmy_kimberley_37347990_644177725958107_106798046896979968_n.jpg

kimmy_kimberley_37352838_226397764683033_5929098598603030528_n.jpg

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Translated by google translate (modify some)

cr. from Panda在曼谷
2018.07.19 16:44 from weibo.com
https://www.weibo.com/6187762137/GqESFvbZg?from=page_1005056187762137_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

video from :
https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/GqESFvbZg?fid=1034:4263531256708329

00:13 Kim, Kim, look at the camera, 1, 2.
00:16 P'Kim, P'Kim, Kim, Kim, middle lens.
00:20 Thank you.
00:22 beautiful.
00:23 Kim, look at the camera.
00:26 Very happy, very happy.
00:28 I can say that I have very little time to study.
00:34 (Graduation) is more difficult. I used to be really tired and depressed for a while.
00:38 But came to today, I did'nt expect that I can do it. Not tired.
00:43 Work, or study, now I don't feel tired.
00:49 What is the department? What is the average grade? Can you say that?
00:52 Art Institute , Performance Department.
00:57 Average grade point? Average grade point?
00:59 3.42
01:03 Almost the second-class top student.
01:05 Almost, almost.
01:07 Almost a second-class top student. Regret?
01:10 No, my Thai language is not good.
01:16 It doesn't matter. I can understand. (Thai language is not very good)
01:19 Who is the degree certificate specifically for?
01:22 Give it to Dad. When I go home, put my degree certificate next to my father's photo.
01:28 I can have this day, (Dad) should be very happy for me.
01:34 Did Dad ever talk about the degree? He is a doctor.
01:38 Yes, I know that Dad is a Ph.D.
01:42 I also hope to get a degree certificate for him.
01:46 But maybe not smart enough to read a Ph.D.
01:50 But now I am very satisfied, because I am studying while working.
01:55 What surprises do the family have for you?
01:59 I didn't expect anything.
02:03 When you are studying and working, what is the belief that supports you when you are under stress?
02:10 There are many people who give me encouragement and my family is very supportive.
02:16 Everyone cheers for me.
02:18 Like P'Mark, he helped to perform a short movie.
02:21 If not, I don’t know if the results will be so good.
02:25 Everyone supports me, they are all backing,
02:29 Have a good motivation.
02:31 When thinking of them, I feel that I can't give up, I can finish it with more persistence.
02:36 Have you read for 4 years in accordance with the academic system?
02:36 It's actually 5 years.
02:43 Is there a plan to continue to study?
02:46 The teacher is persuading me to continue studying.
02:52 I also thought about it, but I want to work first and finish two dramas.
03:01 Take it later.
03:02 What gift did P'Mark give?
03:05 He sent flowers in the morning.
03:08 Not yet (more special gift), not yet.
03:12 It should be the usual meal.
03:15 Have you ask for anything special?
03:17 What to ask for?
03:19 Special gift. Me? (Kim ask)
03:22 I did not ask for.
03:24 Do you have any graduation gifts for yourself?
03:27 No (Kim says). There must be. (Reporter says)
03:32 Bag.
03:35 Let me think about it first.
03:39 Many friends come today, many actors come.
03:42 Yes, I was surprised. I went in at noon (to conduct a degree ceremony).
03:45 It's 5 o'clock now, but it's supposed to come out at 4 o'clock, a little late.
03:49 Come out, hey, this one knows, that one knows too, I don't think many people will come before, because I didn't invite too many people.
03:58 Friends come to surprise you?
04:01 Yes, it should be like this, happy.
04:04 OK. Thank you

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she look veru beautiful
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmA5xiujAsm/?hl=fr&taken-by=augustondarock

ne_lovemk_37621604_211183046222739_5884531999305105408_n.jpg
the translation i could get is

" i worked with a lot of star , i give heart to kimberley , very beautiful ,funny, friendly, versatile, good comportement , another thing i can see nong (kim) is very famous now but nong (kim) she could be more famous she is a quality person and real one , love her much
ps everywhere kim goes i'm full cause ton of her foodstuffs"