KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Well I'm glad they finally got the chance to go to their planned trip. I do hope the trip will give them the blessings they asked for. Hoping that this year will be a great year for the both of them :)

But to be frank, I was not expecting to see them hangout outside of work after PCKNMCPW but it's so refreshing to see they're still maintaining their friendship after the drama ended.

@AnnTfan Close as in physically or their friendship??? :lol: I don't think in any of the pictures they were posing closely next to each other lol. Their friendship is quite low-key but sweet and cute.
Yes. I think they are closer than what's shown in the media and online. They like to keep their friendship lowkey it seems. It's cool to see them together every once in a while though.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i think they r close but kim is pretty close with james' manager p'ar...kim got koojin things with mk..i see some mk fan argue about jk on mairachatda ig..i guess thats why they keep it low key their relationship...

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
i think they r close but kim is pretty close with james' manager p'ar...kim got koojin things with mk..i see some mk fan argue about jk on mairachatda ig..i guess thats why they keep it low key their relationship...
Oh never heard about the arguments. But you're right....they probably don't want fan club wars.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I mean both physically and as in their friendship lol. In that one pic they're sitting by each other :D
:lol: Well here's a pic of them that's a little closer. I just love their height difference :love::love:
17126091_1713446092279030_2430171957266743296_n.jpeg

@Mel Lin and @doojhyo I know, they do seem to be relatively close, but definitely lowkey, which I completely understand especially for Kim, we all should know about her past scandal, so better to be safe than to be sorry. I'm just happy that they still are friends after the ending of PCKNMCPW. But they do seem to have a close connection from the people around them. For example, James' manager and Kim are close, and I do not know who the guy second from last from the right side name is, or who he is to be exact, but on his IG he does post a lot of pictures of both James and Kim. Does anyone know who he is, and what he does? And besides, James is close to NY, and we all know Kim and Yaya are bff, so naturally it's not so surprising now that I think about all the connections they have with the people around them.

So is JK having an event together on the 17th of this month??? I'm not so sure if this is accurate???
17125675_606427822900050_3712547328112984064_n.jpeg

And can we have a moment of silence for this..................:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

17076505_206856986463063_2555948249169002496_n.jpeg

So the last time they were together before the blessing trip, it was for this!!!! I remember Kim's bun hairdo. FINALLY!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: I don't know how long I've been waiting for this lol. But I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get a beautiful scenery background, but instead it's just a plain color background. But I guess I should be happy with what I can get. I can't wait to see more inside pictures. And I hope this is a start of more future magazine photoshoot. They look cute on the cover, look at the way James is looking at Kim with his cute tiny eyes lol. I wish Kim didn't have that bow tied scarf or whatever that thing is around her neck. It's so weird though :confused0:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
:lol: Well here's a pic of them that's a little closer. I just love their height difference :love::love:
View attachment 4095

@Mel Lin and @doojhyo I know, they do seem to be relatively close, but definitely lowkey, which I completely understand especially for Kim, we all should know about her past scandal, so better to be safe than to be sorry. I'm just happy that they still are friends after the ending of PCKNMCPW. But they do seem to have a close connection from the people around them. For example, James' manager and Kim are close, and I do not know who the guy second from last from the right side name is, or who he is to be exact, but on his IG he does post a lot of pictures of both James and Kim. Does anyone know who he is, and what he does? And besides, James is close to NY, and we all know Kim and Yaya are bff, so naturally it's not so surprising now that I think about all the connections they have with the people around them.

So is JK having an event together on the 17th of this month??? I'm not so sure if this is accurate???
View attachment 4094

And can we have a moment of silence for this..................:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

View attachment 4093

So the last time they were together before the blessing trip, it was for this!!!! I remember Kim's bun hairdo. FINALLY!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: I don't know how long I've been waiting for this lol. But I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get a beautiful scenery background, but instead it's just a plain color background. But I guess I should be happy with what I can get. I can't wait to see more inside pictures. And I hope this is a start of more future magazine photoshoot. They look cute on the cover, look at the way James is looking at Kim with his cute tiny eyes lol. I wish Kim didn't have that bow tied scarf or whatever that thing is around her neck. It's so weird though :confused0:

that guy is tonklaz...he is the assistant of suchadarstartek..suchadastartrek is kim manager...at first i thought that pic was edited by a fan..hah turn out its a real mag cover....i hope we can see more jk mag cover pic...maybe a honeymoon mag..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE UPDATES, I'M SOOOOO HAPPY JK FINALLY GOT A COVER TOGETHERRR! And its been like a year since their lakorn :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: tbh this is why i hate the koojin thing, too many fan wars, why can we like one person with other people lol! I now know why it seems like Kimmy doesn't want to post pictures of JK, i feel like she's scared of people bashing her, and thats okay! I'm glad we're getting updates from other IGs. And i think they will have an event together, yay!! my babiess i miss them

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
that guy is tonklaz...he is the assistant of suchadarstartek..suchadastartrek is kim manager...at first i thought that pic was edited by a fan..hah turn out its a real mag cover....i hope we can see more jk mag cover pic...maybe a honeymoon mag..
YES a honeymoon magazine please!

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE UPDATES, I'M SOOOOO HAPPY JK FINALLY GOT A COVER TOGETHERRR! And its been like a year since their lakorn :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: tbh this is why i hate the koojin thing, too many fan wars, why can we like one person with other people lol! I now know why it seems like Kimmy doesn't want to post pictures of JK, i feel like she's scared of people bashing her, and thats okay! I'm glad we're getting updates from other IGs. And i think they will have an event together, yay!! my babiess i miss them

they will have event together...on 17th and on 26th...but i'm not sure either james will go or not to ok awards....i know kim sis going coz kim fan include this event in her schedule...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
they will have event together...on 17th and on 26th...but i'm not sure either james will go or not to ok awards....i know kim sis going coz kim fan include this event in her schedule...
OOOOh awesome!! :love::love::love::love: do you know if they will have another promo for pepsi soon?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
In all honesty, MK's fans shouldn't be so worried about JK. I mean, after the blessing trip MK had their own little date too, so obviously there's no need for fan war over something like this. And besides, JK were going on a blessing trip, something spiritual. They weren't there for vacation or anything, so it's pretty ridiculous for the fan war. And I haven't heard anything about MK and JK fans having a dispute, but then again I don't read or understand Thai, so what do I know lol.

So JK are going to have an event on the 17th, right? And they have another one on the 26th too?? Gosh I think we, JK's fans, are super lucky we get to see them together outside of the lakorn for events and even going on non-work related trip together too :D Well if they're not going to reunite anytime soon for a lakorn, we at least have them as presenters together, and hopefully more magazine covers and fun trips together in the future. I mean, I wouldn't mind having Mark tag along too. If they can't be lovers in real life, at least let them be good friends without having them distance themselves from each other due to the "koojin" obsession. Mark seems like a cool guy, I'm pretty sure he's not going to be possessive of Kimmy and won't let her have male friends, and of course vice verse. This is why I don't like the whole "koojin" thing too.

And yes to Honeymoon magazine! I love the Honeymoon's magazine, and would love to see our KimJa being on the cover of it one day.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes at least they can be friends and never drift apart :icon12: i miss jma and Kimmy so much thoughhhh

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
In all honesty, MK's fans shouldn't be so worried about JK. I mean, after the blessing trip MK had their own little date too, so obviously there's no need for fan war over something like this. And besides, JK were going on a blessing trip, something spiritual. They weren't there for vacation or anything, so it's pretty ridiculous for the fan war. And I haven't heard anything about MK and JK fans having a dispute, but then again I don't read or understand Thai, so what do I know lol.

So JK are going to have an event on the 17th, right? And they have another one on the 26th too?? Gosh I think we, JK's fans, are super lucky we get to see them together outside of the lakorn for events and even going on non-work related trip together too :D Well if they're not going to reunite anytime soon for a lakorn, we at least have them as presenters together, and hopefully more magazine covers and fun trips together in the future. I mean, I wouldn't mind having Mark tag along too. If they can't be lovers in real life, at least let them be good friends without having them distance themselves from each other due to the "koojin" obsession. Mark seems like a cool guy, I'm pretty sure he's not going to be possessive of Kimmy and won't let her have male friends, and of course vice verse. This is why I don't like the whole "koojin" thing too.

And yes to Honeymoon magazine! I love the Honeymoon's magazine, and would love to see our KimJa being on the cover of it one day.

i think u should ask thai fan that can speak english.so u will know what happended...but a u said jk just go for holy trip so its ok...

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
If you try to post pictures here via phone it's quite impossible to do so, I've tried and it has never work. But you got me here at the desktop so don't worry lol. Pics spam coming your way here....

First off I just want to say how happy I am to see James attending. I was a little sad when some here were saying he might not go, but glad he was there with our Kimmy taking home their deserving awards. And I am just as happy to see JK and NY together in one place. All four are my babes so it's so nice to see them together. Congrats to all four!

Look at them here!!! So gorgeous together :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
17266057_1878489805741663_4908756536785895424_n.jpeg
17267557_1666680880299727_9040666387235733504_n.jpeg 17267711_332016407195082_1993923092400832512_n.jpeg 17333036_223365091470161_427660699800436736_n.jpeg 17265662_191291321366673_6954024962483027968_n.jpeg 17267765_173352469839869_1668121596474163200_n.jpeg 17332793_247464792381883_7240371523029041152_n.jpeg 17332929_1850581648495991_3131998660296966144_n.jpeg

His hand....:love::love::love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRlFQZGAShW/

Just these four being dorks....well more so James and Nadech :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRlNWyohEJy/