KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
LOL Thanks Pooh! I always wanna post it on here, but AF always says my images are too big . Thank you though! I agree Kimmy looks stunning and Jma too :icon12:
Hahaha that happens to me too when I tried to post images I screen capture on my phone, so I just gave up and used my desktop instead :lol: Since I spend most of my time on the desktop due to my occupation, it's not that big of a deal.

This might be the best dress she has wore for a JK event. I liked the silver metallic looking dress she wore for the Fashion Week event, but I didn't love it. This dress on the other hand, I adore. It's really simple which helped enhance Kimmy's natural beauty.

thank u for ur post....loves all the pic... i like their interaction at the airport and backstage...also some fan from jkhome gives them photobook..i dunt think this will be their last promotion...i think there will be more to come..but maybe not much considering kim will be busy with buang hong promotion..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSHDm5CD8Y1/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSMDRe1hWZf/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSFjDlzDW4e/
Oh I didn't mean it's their last "last" event together. I'm pretty sure they'll have more to come since they are linked with two presenter brands, and they are currently under the same event promoter, P'Ae. Like you said, Kim is busy with BH and James is always busy, but I do notice that he has a lot of events despite his busy filming schedule. What I meant was it's going to be a while before we get to see them again since I feel like the last couple of weeks were a huge gift for us fans that's all.

And yes! Their airport and backstage interactions were adorable. Just love how comfortable they are, and I also love that they meet up before hand, like going to the airport together and matching their outfits with one another. Is this something common with other celebs who does promotion together, since I don't follow other celebs as closely as I do with JK????

And it's super sweet of JKhome to create a photobook for JK. I never thought that JK could ever develop such a devoted group of fans. Other than MK, I don't think Kim has such a strong fanclub with any other p'ek of hers. Proud and happy to see JK receiving so much love :D This huge love and support from fans gives me hope that there could be a possibility of a reunion in the future. Maybe????

And thank you for posting the links. I was about to but you beat me to it :lol:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha that happens to me too when I tried to post images I screen capture on my phone, so I just gave up and used my desktop instead :lol: Since I spend most of my time on the desktop due to my occupation, it's not that big of a deal.

This might be the best dress she has wore for a JK event. I liked the silver metallic looking dress she wore for the Fashion Week event, but I didn't love it. This dress on the other hand, I adore. It's really simple which helped enhance Kimmy's natural beauty.

Oh I didn't mean it's their last "last" event together. I'm pretty sure they'll have more to come since they are linked with two presenter brands, and they are currently under the same event promoter, P'Ae. Like you said, Kim is busy with BH and James is always busy, but I do notice that he has a lot of events despite his busy filming schedule. What I meant was it's going to be a while before we get to see them again since I feel like the last couple of weeks were a huge gift for us fans that's all.

And yes! Their airport and backstage interactions were adorable. Just love how comfortable they are, and I also love that they meet up before hand, like going to the airport together and matching their outfits with one another. Is this something common with other celebs who does promotion together, since I don't follow other celebs as closely as I do with JK????

And it's super sweet of JKhome to create a photobook for JK. I never thought that JK could ever develop such a devoted group of fans. Other than MK, I don't think Kim has such a strong fanclub with any other p'ek of hers. Proud and happy to see JK receiving so much love :D This huge love and support from fans gives me hope that there could be a possibility of a reunion in the future. Maybe????

And thank you for posting the links. I was about to but you beat me to it :lol:
i dunt know bout other celebs..i think ny always meet up first before their event together..not sure bout mk...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i agree, i haven't seen Kimmy with another P'ek so much besides her boo.
And i'm so happy JK Home is so sweet and kind to them and us, they're constantly trying to get updates for us.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
i dunt know bout other celebs..i think ny always meet up first before their event together..not sure bout mk...
It's okay. I was curious because they always matched their outfits with one another. With NY and MK, well they're dating so they most likely talked about what to wear for events and such.

i agree, i haven't seen Kimmy with another P'ek so much besides her boo.
And i'm so happy JK Home is so sweet and kind to them and us, they're constantly trying to get updates for us.
Right?! JK after PCKNMCPW to me is still an unexpected surprise. And I honestly think Kim is comfortable enough with James to actually look happy, like she doesn't look awkward when attending events with him. She looks like she truly enjoy the event(s). And they even go out to eat together afterward too.

I remember her presenter gig with Mario for some car brand a couple years ago and even though they looked really cute together, I feel like Kim was a little awkward around Mario. And that one event with Weir too, that one was really awkward :lol: I'm just happy to see Kimmy has James accompanied her to these events. She doesn't look so lonely. Like the most recent event was so formal, and it's nice to have James there to talk to, and of course vice verse. Glad Kimmy is attending these events with James.

I follow JKhome on IG and they are so supportive of JK. Attending all of their events whether its JK events, or their individual ones. But your IG is lovely too AnnTfan lol. You're super supportive too.

JoKer2k17

sarNie Egg
Hi, I am new here and am a fan of James Ma and Kim. I was wondering if anyone know when James Ma's two lakorn with Mint and Margie will air.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hi, I am new here and am a fan of James Ma and Kim. I was wondering if anyone know when James Ma's two lakorn with Mint and Margie will air.
Welcome to AF! I am not sure about those sorry. But you can find their lakorn threads on here and they'll be able to help you. :D

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Whenever I see Kim having so much fun at the events with James, I thank Mark. Without him having trust upon Kim, Kim won't be able to be happy this much. Thus, thanks Mark for giving Kim such space to grow herself. Thanks James for being Kimmy's best koojin so far and of course our princess to shine the brightest. :D Love ya xoxo

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
I know this is jk page but looks like jma is starting a new lakorn already and the two he's been working on hasn't even come out yet. Anyone know what this one with yeena is about?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Whenever I see Kim having so much fun at the events with James, I thank Mark. Without him having trust upon Kim, Kim won't be able to be happy this much. Thus, thanks Mark for giving Kim such space to grow herself. Thanks James for being Kimmy's best koojin so far and of course our princess to shine the brightest. :D Love ya xoxo
Im happy both MK is giving each other space. I cannot stand the same pairings every where together. Happy for all 3 of them.

@Mel Lin its okay, we talk about both Kim and Jma.
I'm not sure about the storyline actually, im reading around and its nothing solid.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Sorry i love JK but I MISSS NK!!
Girl me too! But it seems like not a lot people are in favor of having Kim as the n'ek for it though. But I've never imagined to see or hear of a possible lakorn of them this soon in the year lol. It was so unexpected. But I'm not so sure about the remake of such a hit drama. I would prefer NK in an original drama to be honest.

I might not be much of a help, but I can say that James' lakorn with Margie will most likely be air before Mint since the one with Mint is still filming.

@Mel Lin As for the lakorn with Yeena, there hasn't been much information about the story. The script hasn't finish written yet so I guess that's why they haven't put out more details about the plot of the story. Maybe? But it seems like it's going to be an original, not a remake so that's a good start for me. I was on the thread of the lakorn awhile ago, and the fitting pictures that have been released are so cute. James and Yeena look quite compatible. I hope it's something light and fun to watch, but with the little snippet of the story it's a company/office type of lakorn, maybe??? The description of James' character is a financial expert.

And honestly, this thread has become a place for anything relating to James and Kim, both together and individually. I mean we sometimes talk about NK lol, so ask away! No worries!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
yeah not a lot of people want kimmy, which i understand. I just hope its with a n'ek i like if not Kim then. I want an original too but theres like no good ones. I hope they can find a great novel and turn it into something great. @Pooh4ever I didn't even think Kim would be considered but when I though about it their schedule really does fit.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
OMG! Have you guys seen James' fitting images of his lakorn with the newbie Yeena?? Man, why can't James and Kim do their fitting images like this?? Well I know it doesn't really fit the genre of PCKNMCPW but lol. I really want to see Kim in a role where she plays an average citizen and dress normal in jeans and shirt just once. She always get that glam up character.

17494080_133278723872532_8389616466911035392_n.jpeg 17586551_1905399996362343_3906838810926776320_n.jpeg 17595857_235338853598899_8490749031037796352_n.jpeg 17662402_1310673325680067_1363167541089796096_n.jpeg 17493560_198332187332399_3185838252900745216_n.jpeg 17438832_1854327657926629_8690209086085529600_n.jpeg 17662905_1324376094321618_2919147807753371648_n.jpeg 17587151_482469332084846_5887495320580915200_n.jpeg

Just James being cute :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

17662349_1503657479645359_7906299394750676992_n.jpeg 17586952_1681166848850985_5899755648324730880_n.jpeg

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
james new lakorn will be with yeena. salas..james character is a financial expert...yeena character i think is some poor girl...she is soo lucky right on the beginning already become a nang ek..some people need to audition first....james looks soo happy with this fitting and yes i'm soo jealous why can pcknmcpw have this kind of fitting...so intimate..but then they make it up with the actual content of the lakorn...for the first time james as a bad boy..his character looks interesting enough based on the synopsis...