King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It should be.lol. At least, I hope it will... Rooting for Pat and Ace the most!! Love the sweet scenes...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Oh I see now this lakorn you were telling me about pat play a twin i get it now lazy to go back to previous page and read other people comments they should take pix of pat the good one and sassy together

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You meant redundant? I believe not. I still like twin lakorns. They still have their great sides. Not all are the same. It depends on who's directing and producing and also the actors.

tinah

sarNie Coma
for some reason, ace looks more younger than before and hes already 30. before, he used to look older but i guess with the new haircut, it made him look younger. i like him with spikes or long hair though

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I like the hair he has now because it brings out his smile and his smile makes him so hot he seems like a gentlemen in real life my fairy tale husband

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aww. More of Ace and Pat though^^. Turns out that Ace is the rich one. I think that Pat was forced to marry Ace, but doesn't. She assumes that he's a bad guy marry her only for money. Switches place with Kaew and something like that...???

Turns out it's going to air on the 13th^^.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww. More of Ace and Pat though^^. Turns out that Ace is the rich one. I think that Pat was forced to marry Ace, but doesn't. She assumes that he's a bad guy marry her only for money. Switches place with Kaew and something like that...???
Turns out it's going to air on the 13th^^.
So Kaew is the one that going to end up with Ace?

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know why but I'm getting more interested in Pat and Ace together cuz he seems so sweet to her. And his looks don't hurt either, hehehe...but anyway. Still looking forward to this lakorn. My interest in the strong Pat seems to be dwindling (she's been playing so many strong characters, I'm getting kinda bored with them, although weak ones are so frustrating to watch too)