King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
The storyline is a bit confusing too meeh...so they aren't twins but then they look alike? how come they don't just have someone else play keaw ked or king kanok?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The storyline is a bit confusing too meeh...so they aren't twins but then they look alike? how come they don't just have someone else play keaw ked or king kanok?
lol I don't know why, but I like it this way. It doesn't really matter if it's a twin or not.

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
Just watched the first episode and I was laughing like crazy! Pat and Por are so freaking hilarious in here. Make sure you catch the fight scene in the first episode :lol:

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is interesting but the whole twin looking thing when they just sisters is throwing me kinda off but i guess it's a lakorn so anything is passable in lakorn, but might actually enjoy it even though i can't stand por and as for ace he's alright.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Kaews role is hilarious. So are they real twins from the same parents ? or what. Mae is the real pimp! HAHAHAHA she pays guys to sleep with her, thats funny.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Kaews role is hilarious. So are they real twins from the same parents ? or what. Mae is the real pimp! HAHAHAHA she pays guys to sleep with her, thats funny.
I know.lol. I was like... Uhh. So you're the one paying them? o_O lol

They're not twins but they're sisters. That happens to look identical.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
why is she holding pads on the cover of the magazine cover does that have anything to do with the lakorn or is she like doing ads for it cause it's rather funny looking :loool: everyone all photo ready and pats holding up some pads :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
why is she holding pads on the cover of the magazine cover does that have anything to do with the lakorn or is she like doing ads for it cause it's rather funny looking :loool: everyone all photo ready and pats holding up some pads :loool:
lol That image is actually from her Modess. I guess they're promoting it along with the mag. I didnn't even notice that until you mentioned it :loool: