King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
i'm so confused....lol...ok...pat is replacing joy...

so por and ace is the p'ek...that means...pat is the n'ek and has two role...like her character is a twin??? am i getting this right?? i thought that vickie brother was the p'ek....or am i getting this all wrong....

here's my list of questions

who's the p'ek....
what is this lakorn about?
what is pat's role in this lakorn??

sorry i accidentally posted twice...please delete

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. Here are your answers.

Pr'ek-Por Thrisadee & Ace Worrarit
What's the lakorn about-I don't know about that
What's Pat's role in this lakron-She's a twin. She'll be paring up with both Por and Ace. She's a "koon noo" ,I think.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
wha a sHocker :eek: Joy S. not signin with CH.3 anymore. . or something. .

^^sorry off topic :lol:

oh a twin lakorn. . . not too interested in those buh i'll take a peek at dis lakorn when it is ouyt or so :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So it's clarified that Joy is not signing with Ch3 anymore? :(

I love twin lakorns. Faet Pee Faet Nong-Pip... Song Sanae Ha-Aum<---I think that's how you spell it...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's really sad. :( . Well, not that sad to make me cry, but horrible sad.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i think pat and ace will look cute together....i'd seen their picture together when they were promoting hima tai prajun

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hehe. Hmmm.Pat and Ace. I'm thinking.hehee. It's just funny when I think of it.I should go and find a pix of them together.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
I've been waiting for Pat and Por to reunite in like forever...I can't wait until this airs.... =]

moilee

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell me who's the pr'eng in this lakorn opposite Pat N.? I'm definitely going to watch this because the n'eng has been changed to Pat....hopefully the pr'eng that I like too.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone tell me who's the pr'eng in this lakorn opposite Pat N.? I'm definitely going to watch this because the n'eng has been changed to Pat....hopefully the pr'eng that I like too.
Pat is playing twins. The older Pat gets with Ace and the younger one with Por.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Is the younger one the saucy one? I didn't get updates on this lakorn before so, could someone explain it to me?...Power3Sensation hasn't been updating since last year I think. As for PatnPor's forum, it's still working ^^... []PatnPor_Affection[]