King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The main pr'nang is Pat and Por. Ace is in second lead with the other twin. It might not air on the 6th. P'Nuy said the 6th, then changed it to the 7th. Now the news said the 13th.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Credit to P'Nuy @ Napapafanclub.com
Nice cover.

Ace looks angry and furious O.O ! Por looks...

God darn! Just look at Por looking at Pat. It's so intimate!!

Don't like this crying one...

:lol: Look at Ace... Peace out!

Por looks so young for a guy the age of 30!!

Furious Por... He'll get smacked soon enough... What's Ace doing behind Pat like a scary cat? o_O Pat's there smiling too.

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pictures! They all look so cute. Ace looks good in here, I never noticed him until Keaw Tah Pee. Glad to see him in a lakorn again. LOVE PAT AND POR!

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
i know im late but why isn't Ryan Jett playing the role of the other p'ek anymore?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I read that his acting abilities were horrible. I I overheard my sister talking about Ryan Jet in Jamluey Ruk and asked her how his acting abilities are. She answered by saying that his acting abilities are OK. I haven't a clue what the real reason of his expulsion was about. Experts here might know.

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
oh really? i think he has an accent, does anyone else think so? lol he's cute tho, i'd rather have him play than the other dude. thanks for the info ;)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
oh really? i think he has an accent, does anyone else think so? lol he's cute tho, i'd rather have him play than the other dude. thanks for the info ;)
You don't like Ace? I think I prefer Ace more than Ryan. I never knew he has an accent. Margie and Mike does though... Their accent is,like, ohmigosh.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Someone mind pinning this up? Even Payak Sao Saeb Elee is pinned... <_<

Vanida

Save World Save Life
never ever watch pat or por lakorn before actually dont really watch ch3 lakorns looking at the magazine the lakorn seem good hahaa....