King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
so theyr sisters? how did they get separated?

lmao. pat does have a funny body & shes not all that pretty, but shes really cute tho.
yup. they're sisters. patnee had king when she was still living with the family but had king kaew when she was in jail or something.

i think she's beautiful and cute :lol: hopefully the years will help her :dude:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haha wow how did she end up with the other parents? lol i can't wait for episode 4 :D looks goooooooooood! i think ace looks really handsome in this lakorn :D he looks good with pat ! whoo

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
well, her other parents are her mother's relative. so the mother gave kaew away to them. i'm waiting for episode 4 too^!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
episode 4 was good sad king stuck in the dark closet room so mean man i was so happy jintara pour the rice on c4 head she deserver it for criticizes king and kaew was so tough helping por catch those jurk who bring rats and worms put in the meat at supermarket ............ the grandma that die came to tell king about the case but i guess she was scared since she thought her grandma was going do something too her since she dont know the truth yet hmmm seem like next episode we know who king and kaew are and king was fighting with may i think that was kaew cause king never hurt people this lakorn getting good

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I agree with every word you said, Vanida.

Episde 4, didn't finish it yet, but here goes.

Loved the way Kaew stood up to May!! The father is so mean for locking King up in the dark room! Luckily Jintara was there to help. my god, she's a life saver! That's all i saw so far.lol.Been playing video games and didn't have time to watch the rest :loool:

I think they're going to swtich next episode since they've already met.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yup. they're sisters. patnee had king when she was still living with the family but had king kaew when she was in jail or something.
i think she's beautiful and cute :lol: hopefully the years will help her :dude:
it's why kaew is like this, she's the baby of the family :loool: , ok, je sors :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the scene where kaew look back at may from head to toe was funny her face expression that is lol may bf seem to like kaew hahaaaaaa more cat fights now

donna

sarNie Adult
that's what i thought. how could they be twins when khing was a few years old when her mom went to jail. there were no signs of kaew either. that's cool that they're sisters instead of twins.

madzyvandy

sarNie Egg
It sucks that this is only two days a week. I am hooked and two days is not enough!!! :( .. lol

Ace is soo cute in here! and Pat, despite her being on the skinny side, is really pretty, and I like Por in these aggressive, roles. love it! can't wait till next week!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
the scene where kaew look back at may from head to toe was funny her face expression that is lol may bf seem to like kaew hahaaaaaa more cat fights now
I know! lol May was alll posing at how fab. she looked and Kaew was like yuck!! :lol:

I think they're falling inlove too fast.lol. Especially ace. Hopefully there will be scenes of them together... More!

max

sarNie Elites
I have been so busy with school =( I want to watch this, but I am not sure if the storyline will be good... then I love Por & Pat. I will keep on coming back and read people's comments... LOL.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I like this series gotta admit that things are happening a tad too fast and too easy. For example, kaew and tut's sudden friendship and the process of kaew moving to the city to study. Also, Ace said he loved king after like 2 days (?) of knowing her. Before I realized, all these things were already happening. Although King's life is pretty sad but I just can't empathize with her *shrugs*

Anywho, I still like this series alot. Ace and King are really cute together and Por is such a hottie hehe.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
As much as I like this series gotta admit that things are happening a tad too fast and too easy. For example, kaew and tut's sudden friendship and the process of kaew moving to the city to study. Also, Ace said he loved king after like 2 days (?) of knowing her. Before I realized, all these things were already happening. Although King's life is pretty sad but I just can't empathize with her *shrugs*

Anywho, I still like this series alot. Ace and King are really cute together and Por is such a hottie hehe.
That's so true.lol. I like it but everything is going so fast. Maybe it will even out sooner.