WOW chicago seems os kewl.
and your doggggggggggg SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE : D is she a yorkshire terrier? o-o
you are so cute too : D i like ur heart necklace

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
WOW chicago seems os kewl.
and your doggggggggggg SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE : D is she a yorkshire terrier? o-o
you are so cute too : D i like ur heart necklace

haha thanks, she is a yorkie, she's the best!!! she has a boyfriend though, Natty's little bugger, but right now they can't meet b/c natty's bugger has fleas. hahaha

oh thanks for saying i'm cute, make sure you tell everyone i didn't pay you for saying that.

and yeah the heartneckalace is cool!!!

noungning

Heartless
lol klar, if i were to take a pix of my make up collection it'd be quite amazing, but i don't wear much ne more...

hmmm i like ur doggy, but i'd be too scared to own one...

and mike, the pix weren't the same the banner on the right hand side is different.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
lol klar, if i were to take a pix of my make up collection it'd be quite amazing, but i don't wear much ne more...

and mike, the pix weren't the same the banner on the right hand side is different.
I know that, but it's the middle banner that's important. That's why I mentioned the Rembrant exhibition. It was only for a temporary amount of time.

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling

haha ning we went around the same time, i went goodfriday/easter weekend. isn't that weird if i bumped into Marduk in chicago? well i wouldn't know who he was but imagine if we did and we remembered? ahaha weird stuff.

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
you had a yorkie too prisna? i love my dog, i'd so cry if she was taken away and would have to like, buy another one immediately.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
you had a yorkie too prisna? i love my dog, i'd so cry if she was taken away and would have to like, buy another one immediately.
No I don't had Yorkie but when it sit on the bed like that, it remind me of my doggy. My doggy is so smart and cute. I don't know what type is my doggy because I got it for free. hehe My friend took his pic, maybe I ask her to send it to me.

STIMA

heyy you know your yorkie..did you buy it ? if u did how mch did it cost? i heard they were expensive I WANT ONE T_T i always wanted one! lol

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
she cost us 900, we bought her when she was about two months old at a local pet store in downtown. she's really easy to train, i love her to death hehehe

noungning

Heartless
gawd damn 900 for the doggy? :eek:

in thailand it's like 300 baht lol... equivalent to 10 bucks. but yorkie might be 1000 baht.

if only i can bring em with me to the states and sell! wahhh profit $$$$

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
damn ning really? Can you get me a teacup one? a baby that is, like just born! i want one like this:

i wantttt