Klarissa's Pictures

noungning

Heartless
klar!!! omg those strawberries again! grrrr :arrg: i want some!

and who sent u those edible arrangements eh??? hint me now!!! i wanna know lol :p

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
i miss those dorm days. yeah look at my guns. hahah this was two years ago...hahahahahaha...yeah i did win a beer pong except i used smirnoff....and yeah i saw it upchucked 5mins later.

noungning

Heartless
gosh i think beer pong is so unsanitary, i can't ever play...

wow were u married klar???

and u look like u lost alot of weight?!

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
MARRIED? haha no, it was just a ring

and yes i did, that picture was a while ago, since then i've lost 45lbs hahah

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I was crown Pong King.
If anyone is pong king here, it'd be me. I shouldn't even have to state it. I'm that damn good. Call it beirut, beer pong, throwing balls into cups as an excuse to drink, whatevs. I kick ass in all!

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
haha ning not you, you're ok, it's marduk mr. pong king and kevin mr. pong king. hahahah i'm still pong queen...

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
hi guys. sorry been mia for like two weeks now! woah. that's a long time for me. well here are some random pics.

i updated my room:

and this is my wind blown hair/sexy/ifeelhot look

dfemc

sarNie Adult
u ARE HOOOOOT, but is that a cleavage shot i see, *OW* i need water now, the hotsauce is burning my lips.

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
d, i gotta show off what my momma gave me, she wants grandkids, so it's resulting to that. HAHAHAH, you gave me the hotsauce idea ;)

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
i know i've been mia, but i guess i'll stop by and say hi to everyone. since no one is around anymore in chat and what not i expected to see some familiar faces...here are some new updated pics of me...gosh i feel like these pics make me look old...well i am oldeR

with makeup and hey i look pretty cool here...

without makeup, and not that bad...

wellll hope to see some familiar faces around!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
where u been miss.hottie galawdie, i loove the black and white. it's adoring. are u up to crazy wild activities again? hahhaha...keep me posted. totally miss convos with ya.