Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Whoa those are intense scenes...

Okay there are sorts of drama between N'ek and P'ek getting together, but what about the fact that she has yet to find out who her real parents are? Wonder how they are going to wrap that up?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Whoa those are intense scenes...

Okay there are sorts of drama between N'ek and P'ek getting together, but what about the fact that she has yet to find out who her real parents are? Wonder how they are going to wrap that up?
yeh i know. kinda forgot about the parents part.

omg, Rome/Rita had a mag. shoot together. anyone seen it?

gloria83

sarNie Adult
so he gets better and like everyone predicted...he mistakes her for ae....that is so sad...i feel terrible...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Gosh i love her eyes they are freaken gorgeous. I sound like a lesbian haha. They look good together though, time for me to make another banner lollllll.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
i just started watching this lakorn...and can you say addicted..man...i love Rome and Rita...their so cute together....but anyways is this Rome first lakorn?? dude...i want to see him play with like Ann or yardtip...he'll make a cute couple with them.... Rome's such a good actor for a newbie... can't wait for more episode...

Reactions: fun

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, i saw that epi of SeSan. they were saying how rita/rome are included as one of the hot on screen couple. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i heard rome already got his sight back and now he thinks Ae is Rita, so hes about to confess his love her. :arrg: