Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay Ae is back w/her bf!!..now she could get away from Rome.

was Rome chasing after Rita?..gosh, please let him find out the truth soon. its killing me!

thanks for the caps mango

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
It's Don Teeratada, right?
Yes....thank you oh mi gosh i was like going through a list of praek's name you should've seen me...I was like is it Paul? Ken? Peter? Dom? Nathan? and I couldn't think of it....hahaha...yeah that was a cute lakorn she had with Don....

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yea he was chasin after Sirita cuh he wanted to say sorry for mistakin her with Ae and then he saw the ring on her hand :eek:

ur welcome

NiTha

sarNie Adult
So he's going to find out soon rite??? It's killing me to watch it too. I still don't get how he doesn't recognize her voice...

tinah

sarNie Coma
ErRrr.i just want it to end so rome/rita could be together.

lin

sarNie Egg
can someone tell me why i can't watch klien kaew krang jai on iptv anymore before i
watched @7:00am everyday on my tv but yesterday & today it did not air or did they
change the time now????? pls help me i want to see it soooooooooo Badly!!!!!!!!

geenie

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is so good and keeps on getting better and better. there are so many sweet scenes. i'm so loving it right now.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
This lakorn will come to the end soon. I think it will be next week.

I saw T-ser of Mae Krua Kon Mai already. It will be on air next to this lakorn.

But I'm so glad that I can see Rome and Rita again in Sroy Saeng Jan. :yahoo:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^ oh really?? Mae Krua Kon Mai is airing after this one??? Thanks for letting us know, wishbone.

Gosh, I watched episode 20 on youtube and arrrrrrghhhhhh I was so frustrated when Rita wouldn't speak up for herself. I wanted to bang my head against the wall hahhahahha

tinah

sarNie Coma
This lakorn will come to the end soon. I think it will be next week.

I saw T-ser of Mae Krua Kon Mai already. It will be on air next to this lakorn.

But I'm so glad that I can see Rome and Rita again in Sroy Saeng Jan. :yahoo:
oh, i kinda figure Mae Krua would air next since theres already clips coming out.

thanks for the news

NiTha

sarNie Adult
In response to the question on when the lakorn airs on IPTV: well it airs wed-sunday at 6:50am-7:30 and again at 10:40-11:15. I have IPTV too, their timing is a little off though.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
:w-scene-pop-corn: :yahoo: :drool: :blush: :dude: :clap: :kiss: :wub:

OMFG!!! i'm so ready for today's part.... ahhhh he's going to ask her.... omg lekkie now faints to the floor just speechless atm....... get's up, smiles and say i :wub: this lakorn!!! yay!!! :yahoo:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
did i miss something....whats he gonna ask her.....fill me in too....lolz....
lmfao... sorry, i got too excited after watching previews for episode 22 that i totally forgot to mention what he said.... anyway he said:

Bauk Mah, Wah Koon Roo Suek Yarng Ngai Krup Pom :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :dude: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
(tell me, how do u feel about me?)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling that the ending is going to be rush. So far we have 3 episodes yet and Rita still doesn't know who her real mom is, Rome still thinks Ae was the one who took care of him, and the evil mother still hasn't died yet..... and we only have like 90 mins of footage left

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
sniff sniff :spin: i dont want this lakorn to end... it's so sweet...... i love Rita and Rome together.... :)