Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmm.. i actually like this slow pace in the lakorn, see when rita starts talking to Rome.. that's when the lakorn ends... hahhaa who cares if it drags... as long as the lakorns long i'm happy :yahoo: :clap: :dude: dude we so need a :slapandkissse3: scene from them :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
can someone explains to me why Rome is all mad at Rita at the end of episode 22?

He's being an ass like usual. He's trying to get her to confess that she has feelings for him but she doesn't say anything so he goes fine I will tell you. He shouts into her face that she's falling in love with someone that is already taken and that she probably thinks he is like those dumb bosses that like their own employees. So pretty much he's telling her that she has no right to fall in love with him.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Ok if Rome falls for the real Apo and then is told the truth and then finally realizes that he loves Praprai all along i'm gonna call this lakorn the retardest lakorn i've ever watched in my life...
someone answer me this question...when you're around your lover/significant other don't you feel different and get the sense and know that you're around your lover then when you're around other people...if so how the hell come Rome can't tell when he touches Rita that it's her and not Apo that is the girl that was on the island with him???????????????????????????????? :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :angry:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^DITTO on that one Sarn. I'm glad it's ending tomorrow, i think. If it is, how r they going to reveal everything in one whole episode????? If so, that means everything will be rushed...i hate effin rushed endings.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
^DITTO on that one Sarn. I'm glad it's ending tomorrow, i think. If it is, how r they going to reveal everything in one whole episode????? If so, that means everything will be rushed...i hate effin rushed endings.
IT'S ENDING TOMORROW? OMG.. THAT WILL BE A RUSH BECAUSE ROME DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE THAT RITA IS THE REAL APO.. AND PLUS HOW WILL THEY WRAP THAT UP WITH THE FACT THAT RITA'S MOM ISN'T HER MOM?

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I don't think that it will end and rushed tomorrow surely, believe me. There're a lot of stuffs to solve and reveal.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
So freanken annoying. How can he not distinguish the difference between the two, they sound so different. He was BLIND and DEAF!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Yay Rita finally spoke in epi 24 hehe but Rome doesnt seem to remember, but he did notice that she sounded like someone, its sweet he said that it was Rita's voice that woke him up from the hit in the head, maybe he was excited about the stuff that's been happening to him since he almost got killed hehe, anyways its really thrilling.

Here is preview to episode 25 next week, really dying to see this ^^
Episode 25 Preview: http://www.mediafire.com/?axymrdnecdu

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Yay Rita finally spoke in epi 24 hehe but Rome doesnt seem to remember, but he did notice that she sounded like someone, its sweet he said that it was Rita's voice that woke him up from the hit in the head, maybe he was excited about the stuff that's been happening to him since he almost got killed hehe, anyways its really thrilling.

Here is preview to episode 25 next week, really dying to see this ^^
Episode 25 Preview: http://www.mediafire.com/?axymrdnecdu
From the preview, it looks like Rome will suspect about things more.
It will be more interesting, I think.

Thank you for sharing, Phew. :kiss:

sarN

sarNie Granny
im thinking he prolly goin pretend to blind to find out the truth

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Phew thanks for sharing that preview. it is sooo exciting, I can't wait until next week to see it. Ahhh I am all hyped now lol.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yah it didn't end today. I got two more episodes to watch of this week. I got to the part where she was instant messaging him and he found out that it was her. he got all mad at her and said that how can you like someone that is already taken. So yah...that got me all angry, i hope it ends soon because it's bothering me how Rita is stupid and so is Rome.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i can't wait until he finally know that the one who took care of him at the island is rita. i think he should stop thinking about the real apo(don't know if spell her name right). i feel sorry and sad for rita when she sees them together and rome speaking all nice to apo. i can't wait to watch what happens next with how they would wrap this lakorn up.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, cant wait til the next epi. looks like theres gonna be some sweet scenes of rome/rita.

ughh. rita is actually talking now but rome still cant remember

samanta

sarNie Egg
hahhas yayy she finally did speak... which is good.. although rome still doesnt know shes the one who took care of him.. *sighs* but yes hopefully next episode will reveal more!!!