Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i dont know why but i think ae might die

ai yah..how could rome not remember ritas voice
haha i can answer that for u..... cause he's a "GUY"!!! guys dont think about the smaller things as us girls do..... haha if he was smart enough, he would of guessed that the Apol (Ae) chick wasnt the same one he met @ the Beach place...lol

i guess the only way they'll figure out is when Win and Taem get's back :)

lol sarn and her :w-scene-pop-corn: scene cracks me up :loool: .... umm not in this lakorn girl.. maybe the next one... woot woot :yahoo: :clap:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Where is Win and Taem???? I haven't seen them in the past few episodes since the accident and the surgery happened.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Where is Win and Taem???? I haven't seen them in the past few episodes since the accident and the surgery happened.
umm Rome's uncles trapping them there @ the beach/island place, they got no way of escaping.... maybe when rome leaves back to the place which he will... they'll know the truth...

haha...willing scene to make up for all the annoying scenes...haha
omg sarn look what u have done... u gotten Ceda and iamnowhere to think of R Scene's now.....lmfao

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Today episode is more good than last episode and can't wait for tomorrow episode.Lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^ Was there an :r-scene-pop-corn: ? LOL Jk. I'm looking forward to seeing today's and tomorrow's episodes also!!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Today episode is more good than last episode and can't wait for tomorrow episode.Lol
Yes. Rome and Rita are very cute together in today's episode and I hope they will have more scenes together in the next and the next episodes. The truth almost reveal. :clap:

kermint

sarNie Adult
oh man Rome just looks so good in blue shirt 555. he looks so handsome lol. today episode is good and can't wait for tomorrow.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I hope the mom finds out soon! It always ends at an interesting point.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg just love that talk to each other now. ive been waiting forever!..its so cute. Romes always teasing Rita. cant wait to see more

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I heard that Mae Krau Khon Mai will start on August 2nd. That means Klin Kaew will end next Wednesday.

Anyway, I still can see Rome and Rita in Sroy Saeng Jun. :yahoo:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
oooh thats so much more left hehe well thats good since Rome is SLOWING discovering Rita...especially in tomorrow's episode, his going to touch Rita's face with his eyes close and his going to notice!! hehe now its focus more on Sinjai and her finding of her daughter and Rome's cheating uncle and abit of Ae's messed up selfish life lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I heard that Mae Krau Khon Mai will start on August 2nd. That means Klin Kaew will end next Wednesday.

Anyway, I still can see Rome and Rita in Sroy Saeng Jun. :yahoo:
wow, really? thats still long!!..i wonder if they extended more epi. but yay!..more sweet scenes of rita/rome. seems like its going to wrap up this week though