Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

onahc

sarNie Elites
this lakon is very good, at times it drags but each episode is only 1/2 hr so it isn't that noticable.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think Ae is going to die. She's just going to become an ordinary citizen with her maid,but I think Nok is going to take her back... Yeah, she finally speaks to him.lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to the summary that someone has mentioned, Rita/Rome will get married and they lived happily ever after ^_^ it would be great if they have a baby at the end too. as for Ae, she went crazy. im gonna feel sorry for her though

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
She's going to become crazy? When I saw Seesan,she was just hobo looking to me...Awww. That's a great ending. A baby would be nice too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
off topic:

kristy, is that the teaser to Mae Krua?..omg i want to see it!..where could i DL it? nat/pat look offly cute together. i hope his acting is decent. couldnt really judge him in Tey Jai Rak

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
off topic:

kristy, is that the teaser to Mae Krua?..omg i want to see it!..where could i DL it? nat/pat look offly cute together. i hope his acting is decent. couldnt really judge him in Tey Jai Rak
I didn't get to see it either. :lol: . I got it from one of Pat's fan. I ask her how she got it,but she wasn't there anymore.

RedStrawberries

sarNie Egg
N'ake sometimes get on my nerve. She always talk in her mind, sooo cheessy. There is no episode that she didn't do that. Not to mention she is too weak.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
N'ake sometimes get on my nerve. She always talk in her mind, sooo cheessy. There is no episode that she didn't do that. Not to mention she is too weak.
Rita always got my nerves :angry: :angry: :angry: And yes, I wish she did play a stronger character.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Rita always got my nerves :angry: :angry: :angry: And yes, I wish she did play a stronger character.
I don't think she's too weak and dumb at all. From the end of Ep.24, what she spoke to Apo's nanny made me applaud to her. She's strong enough for doing that.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think Rita is that weak either, at least not as weak as other n'eks. She's just loyal to her mother.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
She's weak because she's not willing to stand up for herself. Especially the time she didn't want to talk. How else would you describe that behavior?? Cautious, afraid, coward? Rome and Rita are cute together, I must admit though. They have good chemistry.

But right now, I just want it to be over and have Mae Krua Kon Mai out.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
She's weak because she's not willing to stand up for herself. Especially the time she didn't want to talk. How else would you describe that behavior?? Cautious, afraid, coward? Rome and Rita are cute together, I must admit though. They have good chemistry.

But right now, I just want it to be over and have Mae Krua Kon Mai out.
She said to Nanny Saeng that it's selfishness.
She said "Love doesn't hurt people, but selfishness does. If I'm selfish, Khun Apo will never get Khun Assanee back."
Giving is not easy thing to do. That's why I said she's strong enough to do that (even though it's a stupid thing to do in nowaday).

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
She said to Nanny Saeng that it's selfishness.
She said "Love doesn't hurt people, but selfishness does. If I'm selfish, Khun Apo will never get Khun Assanee back."
Giving is not easy thing to do. That's why I said she's strong enough to do that (even though it's a stupid thing to do in nowaday).
That's a good point, wishbone. But Khun Apo never had Khun Assanee to begin with. Why give back something that never belong to her? Oh well..... it's just a lakorn..... can't beat ourselves up for it ahhahahah. I wonder though will Rome be more angry or relieve after he finds out the truth.