Kom Faek (DIDA)

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Still. Ewww. They were like bro and sis for the longest time. And suddently hitting up on her, yuk. I can't wait till this end, what's going to happen to Cee. Love this lakorn!!!!

Mann

they're going on wwywy? oooh intresting .. dao puern din went on it too .. probably hot lakorns / movies always go on there but i'm excited not thanks for sharing nai_1_1 .

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol I had one of the weirdest dream...I dreamt that cee is still on drugs and that the only person that can help him is cheer so cheer pretended to be one of saen's ppl and she went in to go see cee...and taht was it...my mommy woke me up...hopefully i continue the dream tonight lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol I had one of the weirdest dream...I dreamt that cee is still on drugs and that the only person that can help him is cheer so cheer pretended to be one of saen's ppl and she went in to go see cee...and taht was it...my mommy woke me up...hopefully i continue the dream tonight lol

HAHA that is one pretty weird dream. Please do continue it tonight.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I skimmed today's episode and Anchan and Gan are sooo cute they make me want to cry with their reunion in the beginning of the episode. Finally Gan and his mom meets again. I just love this episode. Plerng and Tdapao finally understands eachother. It's so cute how she nurses him!

Next episode preview: It looks like Anchan is pregnant! OMG!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw yesterdat eps and its pretty good. So sad to see the beging Cee was on drug. Wish Cheer were there beside him to comfire him...hehe

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 14 was sooooooooooooooo good. So sad and sweet ^_^ . I love it :wub:

kouvang

sarNie Egg
How many more Episode till it end. I like the action and everything but I want to know who will live and who will die at the end.

Mann

LOL I had to skimm through epiie 14 and it was really good / sad geezh Noon's crying was sad hehe .. and woah pregnant in the next eppie? Woot LOL . When's the flower girl gonna die haha .. and Cee+Cheer scene was so cute, she was all takin care of him and also Oh + Benz cute scene too hehe. Dok Mai , haha when Gan walked away from her.. omigosh next eppie hope Noon & Kelly don't >_< but unlikely since Noon is smart and always gets away .. but yeah next weeek arggh.

kouvang you can read hunny's spoiler that i posted, it tells you who dies and stays.

munchykookie

sarNie Egg

คม���

i just watched ep.14 today n i cant get enough. mondays
n Tuesdays
are like my most favorite day of the week now.!!555+

Hope this movie ends well!! :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know I love the part where Gan walked away from Dok Mai and said he'll pay her with his life but not his HEART! Score! I've been wanting to hear those lines from a pra'ek to a n'rai for a long time now lol. Go Gan!