Kom Faek (DIDA)

Mann

I miss this thread & I miss Kom Faek, it doesn't seem like its going to end in september more like around mid august but whatever LOL .. I don't want it to end but I feel if it keep going its gonna drag more, I like the pace of it heheh and I want to see it already!! Gosh its barely 12:00 here hahah ..

nina07

sarNie Adult
lol. Yeah, i dont think it is going to last until September either na. I guess we'll just have to see, and i dont want it to drag either. :(

Cant wait to see today's episode! eeeeek! :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ahhh gosh Obizgo is soooo slow today! It's not posted on there yet. And BBTVTHAI is hopeless since they don't post lakorns until night time. :(. Anyways tell me what happens.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just scan through episode 13. Alot happened. Mostly about the past :D . It was good. Now I can't wait to see episode 14 :yahoo:

Mann

i skimmed thru too! hahah .. goshers it was so sad how benz/noon were crying gosh Prae gets on my nerves .. ugh .. and Kelly was a good lil boy but his father corrupted him how sad and Noon as a baby was adroable how she talked hehe .. it seems like its about to end but when the hell is that girly gonna die haha .. i can't wait til tomorrow

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yea! I scan and saw Prae bitching :rolleyes: . Can't wait till she take the bullet for Por..LOL..
Kelly, was a cute little boy..sad how his daddy made him the way he is now :(
It seem like it's ending soon :D . I mean wat else can they add? It's already 13 episodes it should end at 15 or 16 the most :p

Mann

yeah i don't think they can add anything else if they do then it seem like it will drag .. just add more love scenes LOL ..
hahah omg, since there are a lot of episodes i read hunny's spoiler! hhaha its good goshers ..
Guns mother die, saeng killed her I think cant remember because she was trying to rescue garok. Pluerng (Cee) reveals himself as the police investigator, and Ong Aat(Oh) is the new officer/sheriff (Amper) of Muerng Pon. Saeng captured garok, cheer (forgot her name) and anchan, he said if they want the 3 girls back, he wants Gun, ong aat, and plerng's life. Gun, ong aat, and plerng agree but dok mai (Prae)disagree she tries to kill saeng but saeng shot her and she died. He was upset that he killed her, and still insists that he got to kill Gun, ong aat, and plerng.At the end Saeng dies

awwwhs rip saeng and dokmai hope you guys rest peacefully w/ eachother LOL & also gan's mom & dad together, how cute..hehe

Ana

sarNie Adult
Bummer!! LOL!! Can't wait to see the ending already :lol: . I want the truth to be reveal already :lol: . they need more LOVE scenes :wub: . Episode 13 had no scenes with the couples :( But it was still good from wat i saw while scanning :lol:

Mann

hahah i know no couple its ok though .. we can save it for the ending, i read nai_1_1 spoiler too woah haahha how intense lol .. i just hope everything is gonna happen how it happens .. haha

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it air to day. I can't wait to see it. I might have to wait for someone to upload it on youtube to see today eps.

Thanks Mann for the spoiler.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I rewatched some bits and pieces of episode 13. I realize Por showed up toward the end of episode 13..LOL..I think now Por-Oh realize Cee isn't evil evil. Cuzz the whole house burning was a setup..hehe...this episode was interesting and fun :lol:. Oh! and Kelly was hitting on Noon :p But she played him :tease: