Kom Faek (DIDA)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Hehe..Cee, said that at KF activity?!..LOL..he is so cute :p

Cee, humilated Cheer in public. That was so harsh. Then he started to break down back at his place. That was freaking sad :(

maijune

SarNie Adult
IS IT JUST ME OR IS IT THAT CEE AND CHEER ARE STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT FROM POR AND NOON. HAHA I DON'T CARE I RATHER HAVE IT THAT WAY. CEE CHEER MORE INTERESTING.

i am totally agreed with you that cee cheer steal the spotlight from por noon....their scenes are more interesting and again i loved this lakorn because of cee cheer scenes...so sad plerng on drugs...anyone know when it end? is it next week?

loved ep 11...this ep is all about cee cheer...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks Ana for sharing the pictures. Hahah I want one of the shirts too..poor Cee, he on drugs....Kely looked hott at that event lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i am totally agreed with you that cee cheer steal the spotlight from por noon....their scenes are more interesting and again i loved this lakorn because of cee cheer scenes...so sad plerng on drugs...anyone know when it end? is it next week?

loved ep 11...this ep is all about cee cheer...
I don't think it's ending next week. Maybe like in the mid-end of August hopefully. LOL i want it to last longer!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is so so good, i agree cee-cheer steel the spotlight from por/noon heheh cee and cheeer are such a good couplein here.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Doesn't end till Sept 1st?! That mean it gonna be !8 or 19 episodes :eek: . I'm dying for it to get dub :rolleyes:
I guess more of CC scenes to look foward too :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww look like everyone is making an mv of this lakorn. I wish I could make one. :( So sad for me I have to wait for my dvd to come before I can make one ....

Thanks for sharing pclkck-pang. Its pretty nice, love how you add the voice into the muisce.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
poor plerng. oh my garsh p'oh crack me UP when benz asked him where he got da oxygen mask from he said a farang named james bond LMAO he is so god damn funny and dat girl namjai is so cute lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
Dancy, can't wait to see ur MV's :p

I wanna see more of Cee too. He, Noon, Por, Cheer they all got nothing after KF. I guess they are pretty tired from the lakorn :lol:

Oh, sure is funny :loool:

Cartoon, is so cute. And I thought she would be n'rai..hehe..glad she's not. Benz, was cute when she was jealous..LOL.. :lol: . And not that many can pull off their jealousy being cute :p

Time is moving sooooooooo slow :rolleyes:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
After see many fanmade of this lakorn...I decide to do one....this was going to be Cheer & Cee mv for this lakorn but I don't have enough pix of them...hehe... so I add some of the other cast in it...And sorry if the song dosen't match this mv...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bRh0JbD4ic

When I get my dvd I do some clips of this mv but for now enjoy...