Kom Faek (DIDA)

Ana

sarNie Adult

Episode 8 Preview :p

=====================

Episode 9 Preview *lu*

Screencaps Credit to Bitethedust @ pantip + Kiftkae @ Siwatfamily.com

Mann

Thanks Ana Bannana :p the sc's are so clearr and i love them all haha cee & benz do actually look cute together heheh I can't wait until next week..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG OMG OMG I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. It seems like Cee is going to
rape
Cheer :blink:. I hope he doesn't though because I don't like to see Cee use force :(

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't see today eps but reading what you post Nai_1_1....what happened that he would do that to Cheer...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG OMG OMG I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. It seems like Cee is going to
rape
Cheer :blink:. I hope he doesn't though because I don't like to see Cee use force :(
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!1 NO WAY!!!!! WAS HE IN A BAD MOOD...MAYBE ITS AN ATTEMPT RAPE BUT HE STOPS...CEE TOO NICE TO BE DOING THAT TO CHEER LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!1 NO WAY!!!!! WAS HE IN A BAD MOOD...MAYBE ITS AN ATTEMPT RAPE BUT HE STOPS...CEE TOO NICE TO BE DOING THAT TO CHEER LOL
I'm not sure if its an attempt or not because that part will be airing tomorrow so we'll find out tomorrow. I know i hope he does not do that to Cheer. Today's episode was really good though and man oh man I sure do hate Kelly.

As for Dancy, umm I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't seen today's episode.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Man I just finish scanning episode 9. Whoa! it was gooooooooood!! I was waiting to see the part with Cee and Benz but it's not in today's episode. The preview for the next epiosde looks even better. My god who was that chick all over Oh :angry: . Benz, is getting jealous :p . And Cee R Cheer?! :eek: What was wrong with him they both looked like they wanted to kill eachother?! :eek: . And in episode 9 they had a really cute scene too :wub: . I wonder what happened :huh: . So excited for the next episode :yahoo:

nina07

sarNie Adult
woahh.. Cee R Cheer? maybe he got drunk or like really pissed off or something because hes the talok one and .. i would've never suspect that from cee !!

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
what? but cee and cheer are so cute together! but he has to love her as much as he did in that one one with tangmo and dan danai...
I agree with you,Cee and Cheer are a cute and tickle-me loveteam,they have a nice chemistry together. But I can also say that Cee can always be a very good leading man of any leading lady.He was so cute when he was paired with Alexandra in Rerai...I just can't stop admiring this wonderful actor.CEE...I LOVE YOU!!!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I haven't been watching this lakorn but how come nobody really talks about Noon and Por's character in here? Was there any sweet scenes between the two them? I only saw episode 1 and stopped.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Por-Noon are the serious/Mature couple ^_^ . They had a few sweet scenes here and there plus a willing scene :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I haven't been watching this lakorn but how come nobody really talks about Noon and Por's character in here? Was there any sweet scenes between the two them? I only saw episode 1 and stopped.
LOL no one talks about Por and Noon because their couple is too oldgie style :lol:. They don't have the cuteness in their relationship as oppose to Oh/Benz and Cheer/Cee. Their lovey dovey or arguing that's it ,but no teasing, and we like the teasing ^_^ :p.

Gosh I just hate that Cee has to act bad to save everyone's arse though. It sorta pisses me off.

pclkck

sarNie Egg
i actually like the bad boy acting cause i already know that he's good so it just makes it all more exciting. plus it shows he got guts. and he looks so koooooll in this one.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep Cee does look sooooo cool in this one. I hope Cheer keeps her promise to him that she will believe him despite whatever happens. I don't like misunderstanding scenes.

Mann

I talk about Noon & Por, I'ma a biggg fann LOL. I love them in Fah Krajang Dao, yeah there the serious ones but they're the ones that I see that love eachother the most. They got eachothers back and LOVEEE :wub: so cute. Hehe Yeah todays episode wasss goood. it didn't show the scene where cee and benz but omg it looks like cee is gonna r cheer and who's the new hooochie momma with Oh? Benz is gonna be really jealous. Hehe can't wait. :yahoo: